• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

D. Bowe is now a free agent lol

His catching stats are still better than any of my receivers lol too bad his speed is 62. He was gonna get paid like 10 mil this season!

Greg

everything looks fine (except for the game)... restarting everything now though

edit: it's your "custom playbook" aka game genie

DJ Bowser

Is the companion site ever wrong on a player's stats?

It's saying Mike Wallace's speed is a mindblowing 81...

I know there are some silly regressions, but Mike Wallace at 81?

Edit: I'm a fool and didn't realize he was already 30 years old in game.

DJ Bowser

With this stunning revelation, I have withdrawn my Wallace bid and am competing in the Demaryius sweepstakes.

I'm offering him all my money in hopes that he will spurn Soka's advances for my own. The rich cannot keep getting richer, says I.

Sokantish

I was looking for some lateral magic!

GG

felt bad on that deep ball in the first half... I know you got lagged up in the switch to the DB and it pulled him off the WR

Man there were so many times where I switched to DBs and the ball just sailed over their head or it even hit them right in the chest without my triangle button even doing anything.

I definitely screwed up on that long one though, I thought the ball was going to get there faster so I was already starting him in motion for the return.

Broncos are looking to trade

DE DeMarcus Ware
96 OVR, 95 CNF, 96 PMV, 78 FMV, 83 PUR, 84 PRC, 85 POW, 84 SPD, 93 ACC, 86 STR, 84 AGI

For picks, Gs, or Cs.

Mrbob

The only good thing about having an old, bad, overpriced roster is it is easy to free up lots of cap space by cutting dead weight. Contemplating dropping some more under performing losers.

Mrbob

Ah, that is not too bad actually for what stats you get in return. I'm probably going to pass though since my center and guards are too valuable to get rid of. I know he'll command a high draft pick, and I don't think I want to give one up. Scouting and drafting is my favorite part of this game.

GQMan the reason I don't want to part with Fuller is he is literally the only defensive starter I'm going to keep. I've been in the process of completely blowing up my defense, attempting to get younger and better, so I need 10 new starters. I have a couple now but I need more from each draft. Unfortunately it is a long process and will take awhile. I'm going to need some luck too like I had last year with my Free Safety pick, which was the 27th pick of the 7th round. He was rated in the mid 60s last season, and is up to 72. He is a flawed player but many of his safety attributes are solid already. Plus he has quick development so I'm hoping to speed up the process some more by starting him next season. He won't be a superstar player but for one of the last picks of the draft it looks like I should end up with a solid starter.

Next season is all about my playing the young guys on defense. Vets are taking a back seat. I want to see how these guys start to develop with prime playing time.

Top Bottom