• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

Pretty sure EGM is leaving tinker... Keep up on your dotes news you fucking scrublet

Nothing is final till its final. Why do you think i was so nervous that notail would not go to c9 despite all the rumors. You never know what could happen. Like RTZ leaving EG!

BigAT

Rors, here the teams after the shuffle.

Secret = Kuroky, Zai, RTZ, s4 and Puppey;
EG = Fear, SumaiL, Aui_2000, Universe and PPD;
Cloud9 = EE, Fata, Bone7, n0tail and Misery;
European Rejects = H4nn1, Fly/Simbaa, Excalibur, w33haa and pieliedie;
Alliance = Loda, Akke, Bulldog, Mynuts and ?
Team Tinker = Bulba, qojqva, SingSing, EGM and ?

I don't really follow things as much as I used to, has there been any concrete reasoning as to what caused RTZ and Zai to bail on EG? EG isn't usually the type of team to lose guys, especially to a team that doesn't have a (revealed) sponsor yet in Secret. Also, who is playing offlane in that Secret lineup?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
From an outsiders perspective, RTZ seemed like the JR Smith of EG.

Zai is probably the Chris Smith of EG

TheCrow

I don't really follow things as much as I used to, has there been any concrete reasoning as to what caused RTZ and Zai to bail on EG? EG isn't usually the type of team to lose guys, especially to a team that doesn't have a (revealed) sponsor yet in Secret. Also, who is playing offlane in that Secret lineup?

Zai is most likely moving to off lane since we was considered one of the best off laners in hon. Theres still just a lot of speculation but I think that puppy/kky wanted RTZ but he wanted to bring zai along with him. So they had to drop notail to make room. As for EG not being able to keep players, PPD is just a terrible human being. Plus I'm sure secret offered more pay/better prize pool cut.

Did you fix your LoL shit yet? Ferny and I go on our run STARTING TONIGHT!

Not yet! :(

Supposedly the environment was "cancerous" according to EE, but he is always talking in hyperbole so who knows. Also it seems they never practiced which is insane to me. They were one of the best teams in the world. Imagine if they practice consistently like the big Chinese teams.

Supposedly there was also rumors of zai and fear not getting along. And rtz and ppd not getting along. I don't buy any of that really. I consistently watch rtz and ppd steam and they steal each others mannerisms and shit. You don't take after people you supposedly hate. And old man fear is just a cool motherfucker no way him and zai were beefin

I think the real issue is that maybe rtz and zai felt EG was peaking and figured secret would give them the best chance to win TI5. Both have them actively talk about how dota is only temporary for them. I don't think they will be playing much longer to be honest. They both have that gotta win now mentality.

Roles will be

1- rtz
2- s4
3- zai
4- kky
5- puppey

BigAT

It's a shame KKY is getting bumped. He's obviously proven he can support, but I really enjoyed watching him play the carry role.

Rorschach

n0tail was awesome on Secret. And Kuroky was doing fine as carry. It's a shame they blew up the team for some scrub and his girlfriend.

Rors, here the teams after the shuffle.

Secret = Kuroky, Zai, RTZ, s4 and Puppey;
EG = Fear, SumaiL, Aui_2000, Universe and PPD;
Cloud9 = EE, Fata, Bone7, n0tail and Misery;
European Rejects = H4nn1, Fly/Simbaa, Excalibur, w33haa and pieliedie;
Alliance = Loda, Akke, Bulldog, Mynuts and ?
Team Tinker = Bulba, qojqva, SingSing, EGM and ?

Notail was on point yesterday. What a get. SumaiL was sumafail. I feel bad for Universe.

TheCrow

Who is on Navi now?

Dendi
XBOCT
Funn1k
VANSKOR
Goblak

sad.gif

It's a shame KKY is getting bumped. He's obviously proven he can support, but I really enjoyed watching him play the carry role.

kky and puppey are an elite support duo, but I agree. I liked all the teams much better before this stupid fucking shuffle.

Hence fuck western doto
Chinese doto is where it's at!!!

TheCrow

kky and puppey are an elite support duo, but I agree. I liked all the teams much better before this stupid fucking shuffle.

Hence fuck western doto
Chinese doto is where it's at!!!

If secret can make that line up work they should be fine. EG is the most questionable team now and who knows where they go from here. I actually think C9 might come out ahead if they can keep with the new aggressive style. There were too many games where Aui & PLD were so passive or busy stacking or farming lanes that teams were able to get big leads in the early game against them. Luckily they were able to outplay or split push their way out of those early deficits more often than not. Hoever, other top teams just punished that appropriately.

If secret can make that line up work they should be fine. EG is the most questionable team now and who knows where they go from here. I actually think C9 might come out ahead if they can keep with the new aggressive style. There were too many games where Aui & PLD were so passive or busy stacking or farming lanes that teams were able to get big leads in the early game against them. Luckily they were able to outplay or split push their way out of those early deficits more often than not.

C9 played shitty Tier 2 NA teams... Everything works against them!

I agree EG is the most questionable. They have so much work ahead of them. Poor universe and old man fear :(

Go newbee! Mu #1 mid World

TheCrow

C9 played shitty Tier 2 NA teams... Everything works against them!

I agree EG is the most questionable. They have so much work ahead of them :(

But they were losing the early game hard against tier 2 teams previously. This time they just stomped them as they should. Remember how good some teams looked against them early game only to completely fall apart late game since they couldn't finish the job due to lack of skill/inexperience.

BTW the league vances tomorrow @ 7 pm pst. Might have a new cards owner as squall hasn't posted or responded to pm's

Sorry bruh bruh, I've just been too busy lately with the move and I still have much to do including painting some rooms. I was going to try and juggle playing games in between stuff but if there's someone that really wants to play on the waiting list, it's probably more fair to give it to them as they'd be able to dedicate more time and attention, especially as coordinating times with people is all the more difficult when busy. Easier to just do the Destiny grind at late hours when I have time to play ;P It seems like the Cards always churns owners so maybe later down the road when I'm settled in and things slow down I'll come back and reclaim the team if the owner leaves. If I do this, I'll actually get some playtime in first and learn how to properly play so I can compete. Apologize for the lack of posts, etc.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its amazing how a GM can run a teams cap situation straight into the garbage, and get the same job 3 years later with another team.

Dolphins didn't fire Hickey. Tannebaum isn't GM? I don't know what he is doing for us... Hoping he's just an assistant who negotiated in a nice title. Weirdest move ever.

Top Bottom