• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Just installed Rebel Galaxy, haven't yet played, but the launcher has options for "use PS4 button Artwork" and Borderless Window. Launch from there and music already on point. GOTY

I'm in R6 whenever you guys are ready.

Just installed Rebel Galaxy, haven't yet played, but the launcher has options for "use PS4 button Artwork" and Borderless Window. Launch from there and music already on point. GOTY

I'm in R6 whenever you guys are ready.

I'm really tempted to get rebel galaxy but I'm so broke. Still, 13 bucks ain't too shabby

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is a USB bluetooth dongle the easiest way to hook up a PS4 controller to PC?

the cable is probably the easiest way to do it. I feel like i still hear thing about that controller not working perfectly on PC.

Xbox 360 controller still the goat!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rebel Galaxy looks like the way less geeky and more accessible version of EVE Online

Seems pretty cool

Greg

my tolerance is at 0 for the first time in years, and my friends are taking advantage of me for birthday drinks

thanks, phee

Had to restart my XCOM campaign. Got behind on the avatar program and couldn't recover. I need to remember that you can't dick around and wait for your research to make you op like you could in the first game.

Had to restart my XCOM campaign. Got behind on the avatar program and couldn't recover. I need to remember that you can't dick around and wait for your research to make you op like you could in the first game.

im still working through the first game and a bunch of countries have left the xcom program :(

1609163-musician-afroman-attends-the-premiere-of-the-film-jay-and.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-medium.jpg

So many passes where your dudes turned around at the last second and made catches and my guys just didn't react. Hard to win when you give up 75% completions.

GG.

Top Bottom