• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

gg brah. your last TD made me think (again) that you dont scramble with wussle enough. he's so deadly scrambling but you basically (honoraby!) use him as a pocket QB. you should run more with him!

gg brah. your last TD made me think (again) that you dont scramble with wussle enough. he's so deadly scrambling but you basically (honoraby!) use him as a pocket QB. you should run more with him!

Yeah I probably should. I was looking to throw there and then I just saw the line open up a huge hole so I figured I should take it. I usually just have such bad reactions that I miss obvious scramble lanes.

2 games left:

bucs vs. panthers - ? don't care i'll simit!
broncos vs. dolphins - ? usually i'd say i don't care but this game is strangely attractive because it's two winless teams...

jabee/drizz when are you playing! by god i will sim this!

WE WON A DOTA GAME

Take your time, I'll be around all night. I'm in R6 with the bros right now and I'd rather just keep playing as long as possible

LJ when do you want to play? i'm bout to play a doter game. i can play after or tomorrow morning (i'm leaving for a superbowl party at about 3 pm pst or so)

Time to actually think about the draft

If week 17 starts now, and we advance probably on Monday (let's be real we will just play the games that matter) and knowing us we can probably finish the playoffs on the weekdays....so draft next Sunday some time perhaps? Or Saturday?

DJ Bowser

Time to actually think about the draft

If week 17 starts now, and we advance probably on Monday (let's be real we will just play the games that matter) and knowing us we can probably finish the playoffs on the weekdays....so draft next Sunday some time perhaps? Or Saturday?
Oh god. Sunday is Valentine's Day. Can we please draft during the day on the weekend? :/

DJ Bowser

Alright Phee. Ima hang with my lady friend for a bit then. She usually goes to bed before I do (stfu AT) so lemme know when you are done with R6 and we can play.

Somnia

So I know Wellie brought it up at one point and now that were in the final week.

Draft time... All I ask is if we do Friday we do it at 7:30-8:00PM PST like last time, otherwise anyday works!

Top Bottom