• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

you're holding the league up and your game doesn't matter

So once our games stop mattering we can stop giving a fuck? I can just ignore everyone once my season is over and im not in the playoffs? Cause thats how much respect youre showing me. For fuck sake is would have been a really fun game, how often are there two 0-14 teams.

Its not a big deal but FFS, stop it with the early vances just because you cant wait a day.

Me and Jabee both are about to have a a few weeks with no games, and your simming past our last couple weeks. Ive had alot of games simmed this season -_-

At least I lost! Im looking to trade the #1 overall pick for more picks.

eznark

Banned
Ferny can you play tomorrow after 9?

If all the other games get done today (I can't imagine they will given the SB) feel free to sim it. Neither of us are really even fighting for a great draft pick so the game is totally pointless. I'd like to play it if possible.

So once our games stop mattering we can stop giving a fuck? I can just ignore everyone once my season is over and im not in the playoffs? Cause thats how much respect youre showing me. For fuck sake is would have been a really fun game, how often are there two 0-14 teams.

Its not a big deal but FFS, stop it with the early vances just because you cant wait a day.

Me and Jabee both are about to have a a few weeks with no games, and your simming past our last couple weeks. Ive had alot of games simmed this season -_-

If it's not a big deal then stop bitching about it. There's 28 people waiting on you. Your game doesn't matter. If you don't understand why we aren't going to wait a day to see if you'll get it in or not.....well actually that doesn't surprise me.

If you've had a lot of simmed games this season then I think that's a you problem, not us.

Also I'm not really interested in trading my two firsts for your first overall anymore. It's not worth the price.

brentech

Sent you a reply on steam as well AT, I'm around if you want to get our game in. Should be at my desk or close for a few hours at least.

Side note to the above, trading two firsts for a earlier first in the game of Madden is largely never going to be worth the outcome. The old trade scale of the real world is no where near relevant for a Madden draft.
I also understand where Drizz is coming from, I don't like when we just arbitrary sim before the 72 hour mark....but with that said, I believe Jabee said this was his last season and if yall haven't made contact, I'm honestly not sure the game would get done. I'm 50/50 on how I feel about that. But I really don't like simming early if a game has even a chance of being played.

If your game was week 1, it wouldn't have been simmed but given that neither you nor JABEE schedule your games quickly, and that the quicker we finish the season the quicker we can schedule the draft, it was time to vance

I don't like to sim early either, and to credit Drizz I did see him make a post looking for Jabee. And not vice versa. But like FMT said given how things looked it was better to just go.

With that being said, we should have given the sim win to Drizz. Only the right thing to do!

BigAT

Phil Simms talking about how healthy my team is and how good my quarterback is during pregame...

17ysmwmlqskq7jpg.jpg

LJ11

Good game FMT, we always split, nothing new there.

Pretty sure Kap ended my OLB season though, flat out bums at LB. Going to get gashed good.

Ferny

Ferny can you play tomorrow after 9?

If all the other games get done today (I can't imagine they will given the SB) feel free to sim it. Neither of us are really even fighting for a great draft pick so the game is totally pointless. I'd like to play it if possible.

I don't think I can play tomorrow. Got plans but I am free Tuesday. I'd rather play it myself.

gg LJ. not going to win many games with 6 turnovers. also not going to win when you have no time to throw (half of the time your guys came in unblocked). then every jump or possible pick i has goes the other way, and most of the possible picks your guys could've gotten they did. just one of those games! at least kniles continues his 100 yard rushing streak!

LJ11

gg LJ. not going to win many games with 6 turnovers. also not going to win when you have no time to throw (half of the time your guys came in unblocked). then every jump or possible pick i has goes the other way, and most of the possible picks your guys could've gotten they did. just one of those games! at least kniles continues his 100 yard rushing streak!

I blitzed a lot, and it's worse when I have the lead because I stopped playing the running and just guessed pass which blew up that Kap PA and led to a fumble.

I'm sure I'll choke in the playoffs, happens every season except 1.

I blitzed a lot, and it's worse when I have the lead because I stopped playing the running and just guessed pass which blew up that Kap PA and led to a fumble.

I'm sure I'll choke in the playoffs, happens every season except 1.

on that kap fumble, i tried to throw it away and he pump faked. that is the 2nd time it happened in the past few weeks and i'm not sure why. oh well. the blitzing would've been negated with more running.... even though i had 100 yards with knile i didn't really get the run established early. it's kind of a give and take against the rams DL

Greg

GG, Smokey

holy shit I couldn't catch a break on offense... first decent catch wasn't until the last drive after 2/12 or something

brentech

In honor of the Super Bowl, I spent my entire whopping 9000 MUT coins on ranked DC tickets. Time to see how I can get cheesed to death this time.
My first DC run I went 5-2. Second run a factory of 0-2 sadness. Attempt #3 live @ www.twitch.tv/brenttrek

rinse82

also, technically Rinse you might want me to beat Smokey because you have the H2H with him but you have to beat cheatin Cola first.

Smokey and I might just wait out that game

You're right, I was thinking about that last night. It seems like if I beat Cola, I'm in, regardless of your result?

Who knows with EA

brentech

Alright. Like the team, like the team. Rodgers with Forte and Jerry Rice while Khalil Mack leads Wesley Woodyard, Ansah, Norman, and Rhodes on defense.. Game number 1 coming up

rinse82

Yeah, looks like I control my own destiny if EA can do the tiebreakers properly.

If Bills beat Pats, finish 10-6

1) Indy beats Houston

- Indy finishes 10-6
- Houston finishes 10-6
- Buffalo finishes 10-6
- Indy gets division by way of tiebreaker
- Buffalo gets last wildcard by way of H2H tiebreaker over Houston

2) Houston beats Indy

- Houston finishes 11-5, wins division
- Indy finishes 9-7, goes golfing
- Buffalo gets last wildcard

There is no scenario where Buffalo loses and gets the wildcard spot, due to Indy having the tiebreaker over the Bills (assuming daddyleagues has done the tiebreaker properly)

I have no idea how Nightz plays into this if he finishes 9-7 and both Luke and I lose.

LukeSmith

Yeah, looks like I control my own destiny if EA can do the tiebreakers properly.

If Bills beat Pats, finish 10-6

1) Indy beats Houston

- Indy finishes 10-6
- Houston finishes 10-6
- Buffalo finishes 10-6
- Indy gets division by way of tiebreaker
- Buffalo gets last wildcard by way of H2H tiebreaker over Houston

2) Houston beats Indy

- Houston finishes 11-5, wins division
- Indy finishes 9-7, goes golfing
- Buffalo gets last wildcard

There is no scenario where Buffalo loses and gets the wildcard spot, due to Indy having the tiebreaker over the Bills (assuming daddyleagues has done the tiebreaker properly)

I have no idea how Nightz plays into this if he finishes 9-7 and both Luke and I lose.

aka you and cola need to play your game

brentech

Got megatronned out of a bye. Damnit

see if I ever help you again!

Just finished the dumbest game of DC. I had like 4 picks, 2 with user, and a forced fumble, still only scrape by with a win just 3-0, lol. Lag hit hard in the middle of the game and I could never get the ball out of my QBs hands.

Top Bottom