• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Coldplay confirmed for great pop-Rock band.

Beyoncé confirmed for bad songs but amazing hips.

Panthers going to rally in the second half!

OzuBbb3.gif

Mrs Rodgers.

DCX

DCX
Az, I'm home. If you can play within the next 20 minutes I'll stay up, if not I'm going to bed.

DCX

I feel bad for Cam. I mean its 3rd and 9 they got a 6 pt lead and Peyton under center. They run it and give Cam the ball, Denver deserved to lose with that run call but the Oline just couldnt protect Cam, which I guess is exactly what Denver was counting on. But damn, win it with Peyton!

What I don't understand is the run game that Carolina tried most of the game. They went between the tackles instead of attacking Ware or Miller. So they kept getting 1 or 2 yards on first down and then trying to pass when their tackles can't hold up the edges. It was like watching me against LJ. Run up the gut, stuffed, attempt deep pass that you don't have time to complete.

DJ Bowser

What I don't understand is the run game that Carolina tried most of the game. They went between the tackles instead of attacking Ware or Miller. So they kept getting 1 or 2 yards on first down and then trying to pass when their tackles can't hold up the edges..

Yeah, it got repetitive and tough to watch.

debating if there is going to be a season 4 for the league. i'm definitely in for it but we already have at least 2 teams likely to drop and really no reserves to be found. could be curtains after this season.... could be!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT trying to phee the league.

We arent closing the league because there will be 2 teams open.

BigAT

It's a shame that Cam walking away from the podium is going to get more attention than Cam making a business decision in the fourth quarter of the god damn Super Bowl.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Just want to say even though I was bitching about the terrible Titans I'm still in for another season of L's if the league continues on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if you wanna leave you dont need an excuse. ill user two teams and take the 9ers to the playoffs.

Greg

It's a shame that Cam walking away from the podium is going to get more attention than Cam making a business decision in the fourth quarter of the god damn Super Bowl.
when I saw it live, my initial impression was that he thought one of his players (Kalil?) had a shot at it... pretty much falls on top of Ware for no reason instead of shooting underneath like I thought he would

looks bad in stills and from the replay though when you're just focusing on Cam

Top Bottom