• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

nightz, my availability is gonna suck, Im working extra hours to get time off next week for a wedding. Whats the earliest you could go tomorrow? Any chance at 4pm est?

BigAT

when I saw it live, my initial impression was that he thought one of his players (Kalil?) had a shot at it... pretty much falls on top of Ware for no reason instead of shooting underneath like I thought he would

looks bad in stills and from the replay though when you're just focusing on Cam

Yeah, it looks even worse on replays than it did live. I thought maybe someone was kind of already on top of it and that's why he didn't dive, but that ball was just sitting there on the turf.

eznark

Banned
It's a shame that Cam walking away from the podium is going to get more attention than Cam making a business decision in the fourth quarter of the god damn Super Bowl.

Nah, that shit will haunt him til he wins a super bowl. That was career defining like Matt Ryan's 2 point performance.

Nightz

nightz, my availability is gonna suck, Im working extra hours to get time off next week for a wedding. Whats the earliest you could go tomorrow? Any chance at 4pm est?

Tomorrow as in Tuesday? I won't be home from work until like 7 pm eastern. I'm working from home today though in case you're available.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Games are getting played faster than ever and with way more interest than ever before, and we're talking about not having another season? I thought we would be good for at least 5.

Welli I know it's hella late but I can play now if you want

I was passed out in a drunken stupor (Like every night!). I'll be home from around 5:30 ET on, just let me know what time is good.

rinse82

Pats @ Bills scheduled to be played at 10ET/7PT tonight.

Get your popcorn ready.

Daddyleagues predicts the score to be 23-23

DCX

DCX
Games are getting played faster than ever and with way more interest than ever before, and we're talking about not having another season? I thought we would be good for at least 5.

I was passed out in a drunken stupor (Like every night!). I'll be home from around 5:30 ET on, just let me know what time is good.
Seriously. We have had seasons with 25+ teams and made it work. We can't make it work with 30? I reached out to three good dudes in casual to fill spots.

We will be more than fine for season four and should even be in good shape for five.

I need to see what life without Ryan will be!

DCX

BigAT

Seriously. We have had seasons with 25+ teams and made it work. We can't make it work with 30? I reached out to three good dudes in casual to fill spots.

We will be more than fine for season four and should even be in good shape for five.

I need to see what life without Ryan will be!

DCX

Meet the newest league member, Pohnny Jark!

BigAT

Sheamus is in the new TMNT movie?

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows.jpg

BigAT

Somewhere Matt Barnes is staring into a camera with Leo face from the end of Revenant realizing this won't bring him happiness.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When did Cola become a DL player?

Yes I'm getting my game tape review on

Excellent

Derek fisher fired

Couldn't of happened to a better human being

Only response to that is:

I did make the mistake of watching the game yesterday in the run up to the SB, I just don't get it - there are flashes of "Wow this team could be really good" but just as many if not moreso of "what the fuck was that!?"

DJ Bowser

http://www.chipotle.com/raincheck

Free chipotle burrito.

Like i was telling phee yesterday, e-coli be damned, i need my half chicken half steak burrito.
Got mine and got my GF and mom to get one as well.

I've still been going 3 times a week. It's right next to my job, filling, cheap, and healthy compared to any other quick meal.

I'm on board with the conspiracy that the e-coli was bioterrorism by Monsanto and the GMO glitterati trying to take Chipotle down. God save Chipotle. God save the Kinks.

Top Bottom