• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I'll take Zona 10/10 times, still wouldn't refer to any of that shit as healthy tho.

"Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later."

Wat

DJ Bowser

Fuck Zona and fuck Tijuana Flats (though Zona is clearly better than TF).

Chipotle's chicken marinade is divine and their cheese is bangin'.

And the size, oh lord the size.

Ferny

Guys, Daniel Bryan is retiring and I don't know what to do with the rest of my day.

Also AT told me Future is retiring too...

Smokey tell me this isn't so.

lol you eat fast food that's so ... bong rip....unhealthy....bong rip......brahhhhhh...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
II eat plenty of Zona and pdq. I don't call it healthy tho. Go have another few fingers of bourbon.

Sry nightz my connection is fucked up I think? Tho I was still in franchise after that so idk if it was me. I can restart once.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Daniel Bryan was great in the ring but didnt have a character and was terrible on the mic. Still dont get why people liked him so much. It still sucks when those guys have to retire at a (relative to wrestling) young age because of injuries. Atleast that means he probably wont end up as a depressing wrestling story years down the line.

Gg Nightz, I knew that pick in the red zone would end up being the difference. Too many FGs. Should've ran more in the second half. So many close games with 0 TOs this season

Tannehill: 109.7, 13/18, 1 TD, 1 INT
Miller: 19 carries, 95 yds // 1 rec, 4 yds
Cameron: 4 rec, 88 yds
Johns: 9 Tkls, 4 TfL, 1 Sack

RGIII: 125.6, 11/21, 2 TDs, 0 INTs // 2 rushes, 16 yds
Gordon: 26 carries, 99 yds // 1 rec, 8 yds
Allen: 4 rec, 126 yds, 1 TD
Te'o: 5 Tkls, 1 INT

Nightz

Gg Nightz, I knew that pick in the red zone would end up being the difference. Too many FGs.

GG. Thought I was screwed after you started so strong after the restart. Congrats(?) on 0-16!

Wish I started this win streak one game sooner. The playoff race would have been interesting. I blame it on the endzone pick safety against Bowser!

TheCrow

sports entertainment. :(

fixed that for you

e0a008e5bde13ad250cb535071e177fb09b5cbbc_hq.gif

Sokantish

I wanted to quit after this season since FMT says its done, but then I checked and my team is at negative money. I can't leave the Raiders to someone else like that. :(

I'm going to have to cut some random overpayed player to fix this!

DJ Bowser

I wanted to quit after this season since FMT says its done, but then I checked and my team is at negative money. I can't leave the Raiders to someone else like that. :(

You reap what join sow, fam.

Set Von Miller free.

Colasante

Do the right thing and gimme back Malcolm Butler!

Sokantish

He's good in his spot as my 4th cb, Cola. Leave him alone!

Did you guys know that Derek Carr threw 9 INTs in one game this year? It was against division rival Kansas City Chiefs! He only threw 3 in their next meeting. Quite an improvement if I do say so myself.

rinse82

It was totally worth it though cause you made the playo- oh

I still don't get why Soka paid such a huge amount of money to Von only to basically never use him as a pass rush... Guy had 10 sacks with the Broncos for season 1, now he only has a combined 5 sacks over 2 seasons.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Broncos when are you wanting to have an absolutely awful game of 1-14 teams?!?

Time to send this season off in style. I'm itching for a win!!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Who is the Broncos owner so I can PM them? I already missed out on my chance of playing the Dolphins (the only other winless team) I don't want to miss what might be my only shot at a real win this year

Top Bottom