• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
gg ferny

damn kickers

Grayson is super accurate when he isn't moving. Maybe I won't reach for a QB in the draft if Brees retires.

LukeSmith

I feel like my crowning achievement this season is the 30/30 FG and 40/40 PAT with Justin Tucker, I really struggled with kicking in early seasons

i'm usually good at FG's until i play a game late in the season in SF with like 20 mph wind.... missed quite a few that way because i suck at judging where i should be kicking and i'm not a coward who uses the kicking arrow!

playoff matchups all but set! (vikes currently up 14-0... so if that sticks....)

AFC:

Texans @ Chiefs
Bengals @ Colts

NFC:

49ers @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Vikings

should be vancin in a half hour

Colasante

lol did you delete your tweet? I wanted to see how many heated responses you would get.

Yeah, I realized there wasn't more than one connected universe I actually liked so it was a redundant point to make. Still- I thought it was pretty cool to see Gone Home and Firewatch connected.

gg bowser. i feel the turning point in the game is when i had you on 3rd and 18, call the perfect defense for the play you called and my nickle CB kind of just watches the ball sail right in front of him.... that is a pick for me like 80% of the time and i guess he just wasn't going to have it this time. even if he knocks the ball out i could get a punt back down 10-3, but instead it ends up being 17-3, then kap throws another pick right to your mlb and it was all downhill from there.

i dont know what happened to kap but in the last game against the rams it was really bad, then it continued in this game. just really inaccurate. i made some bad throws but the first play of the game VD is wide open for probably a 30+ yard gain and he sails it 5 yards out of bounds with no pressure and feet set.

oh well!

Top Bottom