• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Yeah. That 3rd and 18 was a formation I rarely run and a total crap shoot. I was planning to throw the jump ball to Dez but it looked like Hill had an opening. Your guy played it pretty badly.

It was all probably moot though as it would be tough to do anything with Kap throwing that way. It allowed me to focus on stopping the run.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DAILIXr.gif

Yeah. That 3rd and 18 was a formation I rarely run and a total crap shoot. I was planning to throw the jump ball to Dez but it looked like Hill had an opening. Your guy played it pretty badly.

It was all probably moot though as it would be tough to do anything with Kap throwing that way. It allowed me to focus on stopping the run.

yeah unless i could've gotten kniles going it wasn't going to matter much. im not sure what happened to kap. he was playing fine and then the rams game happened and this game. his confidence is still at 92 even after this game so i just don't know if the game "decided" he would do it or there is some other hidden factor beyond confidence that comes into play if you had a bad game the prior game.

not much i can do about him though, his salary is too high for me to cut/trade him and even if i could who am i going to get? all the rookies are junk!

yeah unless i could've gotten kniles going it wasn't going to matter much. im not sure what happened to kap. he was playing fine and then the rams game happened and this game. his confidence is still at 92 even after this game so i just don't know if the game "decided" he would do it or there is some other hidden factor beyond confidence that comes into play if you had a bad game the prior game.

not much i can do about him though, his salary is too high for me to cut/trade him and even if i could who am i going to get? all the rookies are junk!

01-28-alex-smith-4_3.jpg

So this is a thing that exists (possibly NSFW)

Caroline's life is passing her by while she grinds away at her office job.

That all changes when Caroline's friend, Emily, secretly enters her in a contest to win tickets to the Big Game...and she wins!

Next thing she knows, Caroline is rubbing shoulders with VIPs, celebrities, and hot guys on the red carpet at all the parties surrounding the Big Game.

After an unfortunate mishap during the game, Caroline finds herself lost, humiliated, and about to be arrested, until an event from the game brings the game from the field right into Caroline's lap.

And that's not the only thing that falls in Caroline's lap. Caroline finds herself in the Panthers locker room face to face with MVP Cam Newton.

Football's a game of inches, but not in Cam's case. Will Cam call an audible, and run an end around? Or will he find a new tight end? When there's penetration in the backfield, this MVP knows you gotta stay focused and go deep.

Will he find a hole and slide it in the crease? Or will he have to stretch to get it in? Will he get it off in time?

Find out as he, COULD...GO...ALL...THE...WAY in this story about a girl finding herself, and a whole lot more with a fun filled happy ending.

3.0 out of 5 stars
This book falls apart in the end.
By Verified Reviewer on February 8, 2016
This book started off great, but it just couldn't keep the momentum going through the end. The result was an embarrassment. It's as if the book just walked off.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Skip Bayless @SkipBaylessEA
R. Lucas wraps up his year with 0 sacks on the season, which put him at the top of the sack charts.

Trey Wingo @WingozEA
With 19 interceptions on the year, Lawrence Zachary finishes up as the INT leader.

Ross Tucker @RossTuckerEA
It's hard to find a player that gets open for his quarterback more often than Tevin Coleman. #receptionking

Trey Wingo @WingozEA
Aaron Rodgers is a chart topper this year, ending the year as the rushing leader.

Hahaha

Ferny

gg ferny

damn kickers

Grayson is super accurate when he isn't moving. Maybe I won't reach for a QB in the draft if Brees retires.
That missed kick was crazy. And your TE throw where you just caught it and went for the TD was insane. Crazy to see that missed XP was the deciding factor.

Gg eznarky

eznark

Banned
I'm down tonight when I get home from golf

That missed kick was crazy. And your TE throw where you just caught it and went for the TD was insane. Crazy to see that missed XP was the deciding factor.

Gg eznarky

I basically spent the entire game trying to reach the 1,000 receiving yard milestone for my TE. So many drops!

Then in the 4th quarter I wanted to test Grayson's arm strength for the coming season and attacked Revis on curls and comebacks...and it worked beautifully!

Very encouraging game. First time I've ever called plays from anything other than formation or ask madden. Interesting stuff in there. Now I see how you guys run the exact same play over and over from different formations so easily. (Not you Fern...your tank was real!)

Ferny

I actually like how Knox is doing franchise wise. He had a good two games then a monster took him out and I had to play with Petty for like 6-7 weeks.

Probably gonna drop Marshall this year. His speed has taken a nosedive.

Smokey

can we talk about fukboi tlbb assertion that awr matters for qbs and that's why landrum was sailing passes despite having 90 in both sac and mac

because

i think he's full of shit

I'm confused

are you saying that it does or does not matter

because I feel like it might. it almost seems like it's a modifier of some sorts

Smokey

well i dunno if it matters

but tlbb says it does. landrum was sailing passes for easy ints yesterday and he said its because of his awr

i would like second opinions

DJ Bowser

well i dunno if it matters

but tlbb says it does. landrum was sailing passes for easy ints yesterday and he said its because of his awr

i would like second opinions
I think the less awareness a QB has, the higher the tendency for them to be affected by pressure, throwing off the back foot, etc and making bad throws that way.

Not sure, but it seems like it.

I think the less awareness a QB has, the higher the tendency for them to be affected by pressure, throwing off the back foot, etc and making bad throws that way.

Not sure, but it seems like it.

This is my guess as well, but like I said I also feel like it's a modifier. If your awareness is higher every QB's stats go up too

I may be wrong but I think you can see regression now, if you aren't in playoffs? I noticed Cut's accuracy dropped but I'll keep looking.

never mind he just always sucked

DCX

DCX
Ryan has 88 short acc and I seen him sail a drag route bro and I have won my division three seasons straight with his confidence at 96+ at all times.

DCX

Greg

I stopped trying to understand Madden - I swear there's just a get fucked modifier rolled at the beginning of each game and you just deal with random garbage if you're hit hard with it

talked to GQ about it after our last game because everything went my after my team had 2 garbage performances prior... completely aside from ratings, sometimes you just see players/teams/AI operating on another level for no apparent reason

Bortles broke 2 tackles while outside of the pocket, and then delivered a perfect 20-yard TD ball in the back corner

LukeSmith

AWR seems to just naturally regress now pretty aggressively in some cases

Luck's dropped from 85-79 in the lifetime of the franchise.

Laughed too hard at smokey's "fukboi tlbb" will be hard to not just call him that from now on

DJ Bowser

AWR seems to just naturally regress now pretty aggressively in some cases

Luck's dropped from 85-79 in the lifetime of the franchise.

Laughed too hard at smokey's "fukboi tlbb" will be hard to not just call him that from now on

I THINK if you turn the ball over a lot, it regresses the QB's awareness.

We can test this hypothesis by seeing if Carr's is in the negatives this off-season.

I THINK if you turn the ball over a lot, it regresses the QB's awareness.

We can test this hypothesis by seeing if Carr's is in the negatives this off-season.

I throw a lot of picks and Wussle has dropped from 84 to 78.

AWR used to just be a modifier for OVR rating with no actual gameplay impact. I dunno about now.

Top 20 Picks

1. Dolphins
2. Titans
3. Broncos
4. Packers
5. Panthers
6. Redskins
7. Jets
8. Lions
9. Cardinals
10. Browns
11. Giants
12. Cardinals
13. Saints
14. Seahawks
15. Jaguars
16. Chargers
17. Raiders
18. Bears
19. Buccaneers
20. Bills

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ng-launching-grilled-hot-dogs-month/80169072/

Burger King is about to become the biggest restaurant seller of hot dogs in the country.

The fast food chain is broadening its beef kingdom to include two different kinds of grilled hot dogs permanently hitting the menu at its roughly 7,100 U.S. locations later this month. The launch has Burger King poised to steal a sizable bite of a market dominated by convenience stores, wholesale clubs and retailers like Home Depot.

With the addition of a classic grilled dog and a chili cheese dog, Burger King is also expanding its menu to include one of America's favorite processed meats at a time when the fast food industry has been scrambling to find ways to appeal to more health-conscious customers with additions such as kale salad and sides of fruit.

CB3

Its crazy to me that astroturf isnt just required in stadiums these days. Field issues seem to be a thing way too often. Even my highschool had astroturf. It was awesome.

brentech

Imagine trying to deal with Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware on that garbage? Must have been a nightmare.

Shouldn't that go both ways? They still have to be able to generate traction and force to push him. Is he not able to do the same thing?
Should he not (a) be moving his feet more (b) have better cleats

CB3

Shouldn't that go both ways? They still have to be able to generate traction and force to push him. Is he not able to do the same thing?
Should he not (a) be moving his feet more (b) have better cleats

It does go both ways. I think the guy posting the gif is just using the most extreme example and it happens to be with the Panthers on the bad end. Rewatching, you can see Ware's ankle buckle and almost get rolled at the end. Its just bad for everyone.

There were reports of the turf being bad way before the game started. Fucking 49ers always messing up everything.

Top Bottom