• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

Dwight Howard ruined another team? Weird.

howarddealwithit.gif

brentech

Decided start a league that mirrored the 2015 season so I could go into the draft with all the teams picking in the same order.

This dude gets projected 7th, and stays projected 7th after full scout and combine....
Ca-PAVmW4AErjVo.jpg:large

BigAT

Decided start a league that mirrored the 2015 season so I could go into the draft with all the teams picking in the same order.

This dude gets projected 7th, and stays projected 7th after full scout and combine....
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca-PAVmW4AErjVo.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]

Game just knows that no matter what, Virgil is a loser.

[IMG]http://www.wrestlecrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/virgil01.jpg

Ca-PAVmW4AErjVo.jpg:large

I pay no attention to any of that stuff. I'd guess this guy is a 78-80 overall

brentech

awareness is probably a 12
I pay no attention to any of that stuff. I'd guess this guy is a 78-80 overall
Neither do I, but my hope is to be the one to find out his real value.
I'm also trying a couple draft tactics that I hope I can use in our league.

Interesting league moves: Denver signs Sam Bradford (4 year deal), Haloti Ngata goes to the Bengals, Forte switches to the Cowboys, Anquan Boldin plays forever by signing 2 years with the Rams, and myself as the Packers gets a low money deal on Josh Gordon because, lol, why not us!? #rehab (4 year total 8.27M salary)

I have an offline league, I should go practice a draft. I got like 5 first rounders though cause all I do is trade down and down and down lol

brentech

List of the top QBs drafted in order and their OVR.

Code:
#2 Browns - 80 OVR, 95 THP, 87 SAC, 76 MAC, 74 DAC
#13 Eagles - 78 OVR
#20 Jets - 78 OVR
#21 Texans - 75 OVR
#29 Patriots - 78 OVR
#42 Giants - 75 OVR
#69 Ravens - 60 OVR
#87 Browns - 76 OVR

The Browns did it, the Browns did it!

That MLB Virgil Jordan, I took him in the first with the 27th pick. Rated 66 overall. 86spd, 90acc, 63awr, 82tkl, 83hit, 69bks, 81prs, 52prg. =\
Not the greatest, but definitely not dumpster tier 66 either. He is out of scheme though as a 4-3 MLB. Dunno if that matters at draft time.

List of the top QBs drafted in order and their OVR.

Code:
#2 Browns - 80 OVR, 95 THP, 87 SAC, 76 MAC, 74 DAC
#13 Eagles - 78 OVR
#20 Jets - 78 OVR
#21 Texans - 75 OVR
#29 Patriots - 78 OVR
#42 Giants - 75 OVR
#69 Ravens - 60 OVR
#87 Browns - 76 OVR

The Browns did it, the Browns did it!

That MLB Virgil Jordan, I took him in the first with the 27th pick. Rated 66 overall. 86spd, 90acc, 63awr, 82tkl, 83hit, 69bks, 81prs, 52prg. =
Not the greatest, but definitely not dumpster tier 66 either. He is out of scheme though as a 4-3 MLB. Dunno if that matters at draft time.

In my offline league, I did a draft last night. There was a QB who ran a 4.4 40 but he was projected as a 7th round pick. I took him in the fifth and he was #10 overall in true talent. Had 92 speed and 90 acceleration.

brentech

In my offline league, I did a draft last night. There was a QB who ran a 4.4 40 but he was projected as a 7th round pick. I took him in the fifth and he was #10 overall in true talent. Had 92 speed and 90 acceleration.

Yeah, see a lot of those posts on Reddit. I'm mostly subbed to the Madden subreddit for any news, but this time of year it's like 98% draft screen shots

lonestar is the new broncos owner! welcome lonestar!

also.... i sent you the invite so you should just pick your coach (create one or pick one) and then login!

p.s.

who is a bigger alabama fan? lonestar or crimson?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I hope I play Lonestar in his first season so I can get revenge on behalf of Clemson
and also lose in spectacular fashion.

If I win a game, my opponents should retire.

All my decisions will be Business Decisions, just like Cam taught us all.

DJ Bowser

I have a feeling this question cannot be answered until after the game

Just figured I'd see if either felt like they'd want to play after.

Also, after buying a couple of nice cheeses and french bread, I decided against buying those stupidly expensive jams that are sold alongside them. Instead, I mashed a peach and mixed it with some raw honey. It was an excellent decision.

LukeSmith

Just figured I'd see if either felt like they'd want to play after.

Also, after buying a couple of nice cheeses and french bread, I decided against buying those stupidly expensive jams that are sold alongside them. Instead, I mashed a peach and mixed it with some raw honey. It was an excellent decision.

given the other things you put in your mouth, I'm not sure what to think

Top Bottom