• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

I think you'd be a pretty good podcast guest. Wine wizard, butthole sampler, ex pro wrestler
I've had a pretty diverse and idiotic life.

Throw in two-time failed novelist. I'll be a guest once I set up my YouTube channel so I have something to promote! (Like my cover of All of Me by John Legend about licking buttholes).

Smokey

I I'll be a guest once I set up my YouTube channel so I have something to promote! (Like my cover of All of Me by John Legend about licking buttholes).

KdLbuco.gif

LJ11

Good game man, crushed, that first int was awful, had 7, tried to roll out a bit by tapping R2 and threw one the other way.

Nothing more to say really, see you next season.

DJ Bowser

So, no NFC Chanpionship tonight, CB?

It's alright I suppose. My GF is making me watch Zoolander with her.

Edit: but now she's going to bed.

lets assume the superbowl is completed no later than saturday. that will leave the following items to complete:

1. re-sign pending FA's (12 hours)
2. Step 1 of FA bidding (12 hours)
3. Step 2 of FA bidding (12 hours)
4. Step 3 (Final) of FA bidding (12 hours)
5. The draft (This coming tuesday at either 6 pm pst or 7 pm pst)

how does that sound gang?

Somnia

Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday work for me so I'll go for any of them.

I do ask that you give us an hour or two post draft for position changes, etc.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The stats for the game between LJ and CB on DaddyLeagues.... not accurate right?

As far as the draft I don't care when it is, I am scheduled to be out for the next two weeks.

eznark

Banned
I guess my actual request would be anytime after 9:15 est or so. Kids are in bed by 9 usually, but it almost never takes more than 9:15. They are robots.

Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday work for me so I'll go for any of them.

I do ask that you give us an hour or two post draft for position changes, etc.
you'll have 12 or 24 hours after the draft to get that done, we will all have that time to change positions/make cuts

I'll mess around in offline today so we can finalize the steps and get a good idea of what time we are advancing to what. my guess is that the moment we finish the super bowl we'll start that timer but with flexibility so it's reasonable times

Top Bottom