• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Smokey

surprised i even got this far with landrum. i think he's thrown 3+ picks in each playoff game and has been dookie since the halfway point of the season, plus tons of just missed receivers

BigAT

CL59qXt.gif

cdyhybrid

Feels like a good Dota night

I had a dream last night that my team was winning a game pretty solidly, and then they left me alone to defend (and lose) a lane of raxes to go four-man kill on a T1 tower. I got so angry I actually woke up.

So yeah, I'm playing XCOM tonight.

I had a dream last night that my team was winning a game pretty solidly, and then they left me alone to defend (and lose) a lane of raxes to go four-man kill on a T1 tower. I got so angry I actually woke up.

So yeah, I'm playing XCOM tonight.

Secret option C is the actual correct answer.

DJ Bowser

This is nearly Bowser-tier.

"Wait, the game's over? I thought it was halftime."

You get a pass since I assume you weren't until your post.
I just arrived in the stream of a 13-7 game after getting home from work. I didn't expect such non-existent offense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He doesnt want to play until tomorrow. Calm your titties.

Edit: well me too. but he told me earlier he only wanted to play one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm on the west coast I don't care what time. Just tell me when you want to play!

10 is fine

DJ Bowser

GG, CB.

FMT, you complained about my hot routes on a play I hit a designed route for a TD. LJ explained why hot routes are useful a while ago in detail. I all but stopped using the HB fly one that was called cheesy.

If I want someone moving into the area I'm reading for my primary route to check down to, I'm going to hot route a slant or drag on the guy running something on a portion of the field I'm not looking at. It's logical.

Also, the McKay fly wasn't a hot route either, it was a designed play from that formation.

Edit: Also, AT, I'd ideally like to play between 12 and 2pm tomorrow but if not can wait until I get home from work, but that will be fairly late.

LukeSmith

I like that bowser comes out of the game and immediately goes in on FMT for going in on him.

We're starting to see the rivalries emerge.

GG, CB.

FMT, you complained about my hot routes on a play I hit a designed route for a TD. LJ explained why hot routes are useful a while ago in detail. I all but stopped using the HB fly one that was called cheesy.

If I want someone moving into the area I'm reading for my primary route to check down to, I'm going to hot route a slant or drag on the guy running something on a portion of the field I'm not looking at. It's logical.

Also, the McKay fly wasn't a hot route either, it was a designed play from that formation.

Edit: Also, AT, I'd ideally like to play between 12 and 2pm tomorrow but if not can wait until I get home from work, but that will be fairly late.

nothing illegal about hot routes brah. call/run them to your hearts content!

Sokantish

Based on the complaints in the chat should I not bother using the Giants playbook? There is formation(s?) that puts the #1 WR in the slot. I need a list of league sanctioned playbooks!

Top Bottom