• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LJ11

It's amazing, I can't sign the biggest scrub, he just refuses, but he's a big piece. This is the second time he'll walk unless I hit him with a 11m franchise tag, LOL. Get fucked twat.

DCX

DCX
Great game boys!! BigAts strategy was what I wanted to do. Run and keep the chains moving and keep his offense off the field and play solid bend don't break D. Ryan played as good as Barkley and my D didn't nearly as good as Ats.

Oh shit!! Phee is fucked :/

Did Matt Ryan retire? *prays*

DCX

It's amazing, I can't sign the biggest scrub, he just refuses, but he's a big piece. This is the second time he'll walk unless I hit him with a 11m franchise tag, LOL. Get fucked twat.

lol which player?

Also, Adam Schefter says, "Terrel Suggs was a class act and will be remembered as one of the greatest"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bears - LT Jermon Bushrod
Bills - DT Kyle WIlliams, WR Roddy White
Broncos - RE Chris Canty, TE Brandon Myers, HB Frank Gore
Browns - Karlos Dansby
Cards - RE Frostee Rucker, QB Jay Cutler
Dolphins - CB Brent Grimes, LT Brandon Albert
Giants - MLB Jasper Brinkley
Jets - C Nick Mangold, MLB David Harris
Lions - WR James Jones, SS, James Ihedigbo, CB Tarell Brown, HB Joique Bell, RE Parys HAralson, MLB, D'Qwell Jackson
Pakcers - WR Larry Fitzgerald
Panthers - QBDerek Anderson
Raiders - LT Donald Penn
RAvens - LB Terrell Suggs
Redskins - CB Deangelo hall, RE Jason Hatcher, HB CJ Spilller
Seahawks - C Lyle Sendlein, LG Logan Mankins, C Chris Spencer
49ers - LT Joe Staley, DT Red Bryant, LB Ahmad Brooks
Chiefs - MLB Derrick Johnson
Vikings - DT Tom Johnson, LE Brian Robinson, LT D'brickashaw Ferguson
Bengals - FS Reggie Nelson
Pats - MLB Phillip Wheeler, DR Kendall LAngford, WR Greg Jennings
Rams - LE Williams Hayes
Texans - CB Jonathan Joseph, DT Brodrick Bunkley
Eagles - Chris Houston
Cowboys - RT Doug Free, DT Jeremy Mincey
Steelers - TE Heath Miller, SS Mike Adams

There will be a few more in the coming stages

Colasante

Most Cap Space, Pre-Resignings

Tennessee Titans ($91.3M)
Detroit Lions ($84.2M)
Denver Broncos ($76.3M)
Washington Redskins ($72.8M)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers ($63.9M)

Least Cap Space, Pre-Resignings

Pittsburgh Steelers ($17.4M)
Philadelphia Eagles ($16.6M)
Cincinnati Bengals ($13.9M)
Atlanta Falcons ($13.8M)
Oakland Raiders ($3.12M)

How old was he? WHat's the advantage to changing our player positions?

Sometimes you might have a player who's your backup LT but would be your starting LG if you switched his position, or a CB who has slowed down and needs to be moved to FS.

BigAT

Having Barkley really forced me to change my gameplan for the playoffs and shitft my mentality from what it would typically be. It kept negative happenings in game in perspective, where it might normally cause me to tilt a bit. Things didn't look great early, but keeping the game within a single score the entire time was incredibly important. Getting to halftime tied and getting the ball to start the second was a huge victory in my mind.

Barkley really was garbage on a few plays, missing wide open short passes that I thought were going to end up costing me the game. The second half was kind of a blur and I don't really remember what happened to force overtime? Your receivers kind of went to shit (or at least they finally came back down to Earth) on a late drive that gave me the opportunity to tie it up and there was a big goal line stop at some point.

I actually stood up out of my chair when that ball got popped in the air, then let out quite a victory yell when Timmons came down with it. What a crazy fucking game, I still can't believe I won.

GG Bowser.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Having Barkley really forced me to change my gameplan for the playoffs and shitft my mentality from what it would typically be. It kept negative happenings in game in perspective, where it might normally cause me to tilt a bit. Things didn't look great early, but keeping the game within a single score the entire time was incredibly important. Getting to halftime tied and getting the ball to start the second was a huge victory in my mind.

Barkley really was garbage on a few plays, missing wide open short passes that I thought were going to end up costing me the game. The second half was kind of a blur and I don't really remember what happened to force overtime? Your receivers kind of went to shit (or at least they finally came back down to Earth) on a late drive that gave me the opportunity to tie it up and there was a big goal line stop at some point.

I actually stood up out of my chair when that ball got popped in the air, then let out quite a victory yell when Timmons came down with it. What a crazy fucking game, I still can't believe I won.

GG Bowser.
You should have had a cam, with a green screen behind you. What kind of Social Media guy are you bro?

LukeSmith

I am considering making some moves here are some guys for folks to consider as available:

WR Kendall Wright
TE Coby Fleener
TE Dwayne Allen
RB Antuwan Houston

eznark

Banned
Luke is the best. Play by play texts that I listened to with the car stereo while,driving downtowb. It was as good as radio!

BigAT

Luke is the best. Play by play texts that I listened to with the car stereo while,driving downtowb. It was as good as radio!

You should copy pasta the texts for the end of the game, I'd be curious to see them. Assuming Luke is okay with it, naturally.

I got a trade offer from TLBB about Flacco and I just copied and pasted "haha" over and over again till I felt content

Then I come in here and......

1319499868425_1379925.png

Sokantish

Least Cap Space, Pre-Resignings

Oakland Raiders ($3.12M)

Sometimes you might have a player who's your backup LT but would be your starting LG if you switched his position, or a CB who has slowed down and needs to be moved to FS.

Technically I was at -3m because I needed 6m for the rookie reserve! I fixed it though, don't worry

LukeSmith

Yeah lilfukboi offered me peanuts for Fleener who is a top 3 TE at - for most offenses in this league - the second most important position.

If you want Coby, it's gonna be expensive. But he's prob also worth it:

87 speed 89 accel 84 agil 86 catch, 84 CIT, all catch perks unlocked and clutch

DCX

DCX
I'm looking to move some pieces as well.

QB- Matt Ryan can be had for cheap
DT- Geno Atkins
MLB- Darryl Washington

Hit me up!

DCX

Man. If only you had extra 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounders some of this could of somehow been avoided.

im howling over here

If I had those extra picks what could have been avoided? All the QBs I wanted were taken by the time it got to ME. I got a superstar TE that is like the black Gronk. You don't have him. You wanted him. You lost that Carson Palmer trade and you don't have the Madden TE that Bob would have murdered someone for.

HOLD

THAT

L

Yeah lilfukboi offered me peanuts for Fleener who is a top 3 TE at - for most offenses in this league - the second most important position.

If you want Coby, it's gonna be expensive. But he's prob also worth it:

87 speed 89 accel 84 agil 86 catch, 84 CIT, all catch perks unlocked and clutch

Oh get fucked, I offered you what I had and was testing what you were asking for, don't come trouncing into the thread just to take an opportunity to create a dog pile on me for asking what you wanted in the FA period.

rinse82

I'm looking to move some pieces as well.

QB- Matt Ryan can be had for cheap
DT- Geno Atkins
MLB- Darryl Washington

Hit me up!

DCX

What are Matty ice's ratings?

THP
SAC
MAC
DAC

Edit: nevermind just looked myself. PM me and let me know what you're looking for

Smokey

If I had those extra picks what could have been avoided? All the QBs I wanted were taken by the time it got to ME. I got a superstar TE that is like the black Gronk. You don't have him. You wanted him. You lost that Carson Palmer trade and you don't have the Madden TE that Bob would have murdered someone for.

HOLD

THAT

L

How can a L be given when Carson saved me from Mallet/Hoyer and got me into the post season, while you over there typing up Offseason Dissertations every year?

eoxFVen.png

LukeSmith

What are Matty ice's ratings?

THP 89 (no decline yet)
SAC (88 - improved one point)
MAC (84 - declined 4 points since 2015)
DAC (70 - declined 10 points in the last 2 years

damn rinsler desperate:
gonna trade for a 30M contract on a 79 rated 33 year old QB

Top Bottom