• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

How can a L be given when Carson saved me from Mallet/Hoyer and got me into the post season, while you over there typing up Offseason Dissertations every year?

eoxFVen.png
It's actually very simple. My pick is a starter on my team and Carson Palmer gave you a playoff exit and he's no longer playing.

eoxFVen.png

DCX

DCX
THP 89 (no decline yet)
SAC (88 - improved one point)
MAC (84 - declined 4 points since 2015)
DAC (70 - declined 10 points in the last 2 years

damn rinsler desperate:
gonna trade for a 30M contract on a 79 rated 33 year old QB
EAD , stay out of my war room!

DCX

Smokey

It's actually very simple. My pick is a starter on my team and Carson Palmer gave you a playoff exit and he's no longer playing.

eoxFVen.png

Does being a starter on the Arizona Cardinals really mean anything when the Dissertations are still gonna flow after week 16?

eoxFVen.png

brentech

Do stat declines only show after we start the new season?
Hrm, maybe not, it looks like Joe Thomas fell to an 88 OVR, Pretttty sure he was in the 90s. Yeah, okay, his strength started the first season at 94, fell to 90 at the end of 2016, is now an 86

Colasante

If anyone is looking to move an overpriced cornerback, I'm interested. It doesn't look like there'll be many good ones on the open market.

Kellen Moore available:

SAC: 89
MAC: 90
DAC: 59
THP: 75
Perfect for a west coast offense!

Phee, trade me your TE.

Pft if people want a noodle armed West Coast QB they can trade for Blake Joe:

SAC 77
MAC 73
DAC 61
THP 89

He's young so it costs like 200 XP to get his accuracy ratings up!

Sokantish

If anyone is looking to move an overpriced cornerback, I'm interested. It doesn't look like there'll be many good ones on the open market.

I have this CB Malcom Butler, and I'll overprice him so much that I'll trade him to you straight up for Nate Solder! Is that a deal or what?

DJ Bowser

I've got some young guys on my roster with bitchin' zone coverage. Can't trade you Jennings or Jones as they're both hitting the market though. Slow old fucks.

Yeah I guess we could strive for 6-10 every season despite having a top 10 pick in each draft. These Offseason Dissertations aint gonna write themselves
W0iArjA.png
I've actually only had one top 10 pick. And I play my games with honor, win or lose. I don't need to resort to money plays, audibling 10 times before the snap. Sorry I'm not as thirsty for my cheap wins.

eoxFVen.png

Colasante

What team are you?(sorry new guy) I might be willing to part with chris culliver

The Patriots. I may be interested in Culliver, I'll get back in touch during the draft if it doesn't break my way.

I have this CB Malcom Butler, and I'll overprice him so much that I'll trade him to you straight up for Nate Solder! Is that a deal or what?

You can't even afford Solder, you bum! Poor Malcolm rotting on the bench, having to watch Derek Carr continually throw away his chances of ever seeing the Super Bowl again.

Fuck the chipotle lady right before the cashier! I had my phone out ready to use my free code but I noticed he didn't have the double chicken cup notification, so I put it away hoping to save it...she eyeballed it and asked the guy before her "was this double chicken" he said yes and she gave him a death stare lol

DJ Bowser

Fuck the chipotle lady right before the cashier! I had my phone out ready to use my free code but I noticed he didn't have the double chicken cup notification, so I put it away hoping to save it...she eyeballed it and asked the guy before her "was this double chicken" he said yes and she gave him a death stare lol
Ha! I've been saving my coupon for after a big workout. Gonna have double chicken and guacamole.

Abusing the system.

Trasher

Bears - LT Jermon Bushrod
Bills - DT Kyle WIlliams, WR Roddy White
Broncos - RE Chris Canty, TE Brandon Myers, HB Frank Gore
Browns - Karlos Dansby
Cards - RE Frostee Rucker, QB Jay Cutler
Dolphins - CB Brent Grimes, LT Brandon Albert
Giants - MLB Jasper Brinkley
Jets - C Nick Mangold, MLB David Harris
Lions - WR James Jones, SS, James Ihedigbo, CB Tarell Brown, HB Joique Bell, RE Parys HAralson, MLB, D'Qwell Jackson
Pakcers - WR Larry Fitzgerald
Panthers - QBDerek Anderson
Raiders - LT Donald Penn
RAvens - LB Terrell Suggs
Redskins - CB Deangelo hall, RE Jason Hatcher, HB CJ Spilller
Seahawks - C Lyle Sendlein, LG Logan Mankins, C Chris Spencer
49ers - LT Joe Staley, DT Red Bryant, LB Ahmad Brooks
Chiefs - MLB Derrick Johnson
Vikings - DT Tom Johnson, LE Brian Robinson, LT D'brickashaw Ferguson
Bengals - FS Reggie Nelson
Pats - MLB Phillip Wheeler, DR Kendall LAngford, WR Greg Jennings
Rams - LE Williams Hayes
Texans - CB Jonathan Joseph, DT Brodrick Bunkley
Eagles - Chris Houston
Cowboys - RT Doug Free, DT Jeremy Mincey
Steelers - TE Heath Miller, SS Mike Adams

There will be a few more in the coming stages

NO MEGATRON!

Colasante

Looks like at least four starting left tackles retired and there doesn't seem like there'll be a big free agent market for them. We might see a run on tackles in the first round.

brentech

site can't be trusted:
ivory in game: 84 speed (regressed from 88)
site says 88 speed

Yeah, the site hasn't updated for the end of 2017 season yet. Prior years have a year start and year end entry.
If Joe Thomas is losing his old man strength in his early 30s, what chance does a guy like me have!?

I'm assuming trades open up after this resigning stage?

And are we really waiting till tomorrow afternoon to advance?

I haven't talked to FMT but I personally think the most important stages this season is the re-signing stage and the last stage of FA----keeping our guys and making sure we get our bids in. Hopefully we can get notifications from all that they've gone through this step by tonight

and yes to the first question

Somnia

I am done re-signing who I want to keep and also changing some positions.

I noticed one guys confidence dropped when I changed his position (but he went up in overall by 2).

Colasante

Patriots are done with re-signing.

The Salaries page is a little confusing because it lumps next year's expiring contracts in with this year's but it looks to me like the Titans and Buccaneers are the only teams left that haven't done any re-signing.

Somnia

Well my rookie QB is now up to an 85, his short, medium and long pass accuracy went up which is nice. My rookie RB also went up to an 80 OVR.

These are the guys who have posted in the thread since we advanced so I assume they're done with re-signing. Some others posted but I wasn't sure and those who didn't, I put question marks by :

Cola
Rinse?
Drizz?
Ferny?

DJ
CB
Scott
Wellie?

TLBB
Somnia
Bird?
Trasher?

LJ
Me
Purps
FMT?

DCX
DM?
Ez?
Az?

Lone
Soka
Crimson?
Nightz?

Luke
Smokey
Greg
Rob?

Brent
AT?
GQ?
Splat?

Also, all the important position changes are possible now so try to take care of that now if you can. I know we may have to do more after the draft and you'll still have time but just an FYI. (I could turn my DE to a LOLB or whatever so I assume it's good)

Holy fuck Calais Campbell wants 56.4 over 4 years. He's 32. LMAO

1347568635097_1994019.png

Actually, I re-signed him, but gave him not too much of a bonus. It ended up being less than what the tag would be somehow this season. Which one of you fucks is driving the LE market up?!

Top Bottom