• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
free agency isn't open until i advance past this stage but people need time to adjuster their rookies.... so again, in about 10 mins i'll advance to week 1 and FA will be open

Shit.. I'm sorry guys I didn't know this and signed the 8 players I needed while we were in preseason. My bad I wasn't trying to cheat.

Greg

yeah wasn't even gonna ask, I have to play tomorrow tho as I'm traveling Thursday and returning Friday
I can make time all throughout the day tomorrow if you can play earlier up until probably 7 PM EST, or it probably won't be until after 11:30 PM EST if not

eznark

Banned
gg cb, this rookie LB is fucking amazing

5 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 2 interceptions and one touchdown. Pretty sick second rounder!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. I noticed! Motherfucker is fast.

Bradford had one of those Bradford days. Though a few of those passes i tried to lead so its probably my fault

eznark

Banned
That wind was so god damn hard to throw into, going either way. Yeah, dude is nuts. Completely changes what I can do on defense. And the rookie corner held his own. AND I hit a streak to my slow monster rookie wide out.

Successful week one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He outran my WR's on that return. Ridiculous.

Also I think you shit on me 80% of the time we play since like 2012 or something

gg nightz. kap continues to be weird.... some games he is incredible accurate and on point (as he was in this game) and other games he chucks shit 10 yards oob for no reason.

Smokey

Napoleon Smokeyparte

fuFgzN1.png

gg smokey! You whooped me. I need to find a good playbook for two and three TE formations. Gotta find a way to get Landry, Hobbs, Sims, and Cameron on the field together. Sorry for breaking your WR. Can't believe I didn't get that fumble. At least I got another fake FB dive hb flip TD.

Tannehill: 63.0, 15/24, 171 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT // 2 rushes, 26 yds
Miller: 15 carries, 52 yds, 1 TD
Landry: 6 rec, 63 yds
Lucas: 9 Tkls, 1 TfL, 2 INTs

Landrum: 74.0 18/29, 181 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs // 7 rushes, 23 yds
Lattimore: 26 rushes, 127 yds, 2 TDs // 5 rec, 28 yds
Hopkins: 5 rec, 74 yds, 1 TD
Demos: 7 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

Smokey

gg smokey! You whooped me. I need to find a good playbook for two and three TE formations. Gotta find a way to get Landry, Hobbs, Sims, and Cameron on the field together. Sorry for breaking your WR. Can't believe I didn't get that fumble.

Tannehill: 63.0, 15/24, 171 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT // 2 rushes, 26 yds
Miller: 15 carries, 52 yds, 1 TD
Landry: 6 rec, 63 yds
Lucas: 9 Tkls, 1 TfL, 2 INTs

Landrum: 74.0 18/29, 181 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs // 7 rushes, 23 yds
Lattimore: 26 rushes, 127 yds, 2 TDs // 5 rec, 28 yds
Hopkins: 5 rec, 74 yds, 1 TD
Demos: 7 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

yeah, gg. i knew a fumble was bound to happen eventually. just the nature of running the option as much as i do. that's actually the first one that landrum has had since i started running it. fat boy scooped up that fumble with some quickness!

DJ Bowser

Diet Rob and I agreed to play tomorrow night, but I'll just throw it out there that if he's around during the day, I can play then too.

1. CB Ikeem French (80) Quick Development, 87 MCV, 84 ZCV, 79 PRS, 89 JMP, 93 SPD, 92 ACL, 91 AGI

2. DT Josh Swanson (73) Superstar Development, High Motor, 89 STR, 89 ACC, 82 AGI, 75 Tkl, 77 POW, 83 BSH, 85 PMV, 77 PUR

3. RG Chris Jean (66) Quick Development, 91 STR, 84 ACC, 80 RBK, 71 PBK, 83 IBK, 46 AWR

4. LG Raphael Mosley (68) Quick Development, 86 STR, 84 ACC, 51 AWR, 83 RBK, 71 PBK, 84 IBK

5. HB Bryan Bradford (63) Normal Development, Clutch, Brace vs All, No Drop Open Passes, Fight For Yards, 90 SPD, 79 STR, 89 AGI, 91 ACL, 86 SPM, 83 JUK, 70 CRY, 69 CTH, 59 ELU, 61 TRK

6. WR A.J. James (56) Normal Development, Brace vs Med Hit, Feet in Bounds, Fight for Yards, 87 SPD, 97 ACL, 88 AGI, 79 CTH, 74 SPC, 69 CIT, 65 RLS, 86 JMP, 69 ELU, 79 SPM, 70 JUK, 81 RET,

7. LG Julius Jordan (68) Normal Development, 78 STR, 78 ACL, 86 RBK, 73 PBK, 75 IBK, 59 AWR

I'm happy with it. Bradford is interesting. Wish the Gaurds had better PBK.

Thats good to know, never thought about it, but it makes sense in that twisted madden logic sort of way

It's not 100% because sometimes you get dudes whose scheme fit is the opposite. E.g. if you get a Run Blocking or Power Run tackle chances are he will have higher run block than pass block, despite being a tackle. The scheme stuff is supposed to clue you in on what a player's best attributes will be.

Top Bottom