• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Trasher

I should be up for a while, but you can never rule out me falling asleep on the couch.

How much later can you be up? I can probably make it back home here in the next hour or so.

When are we vancin by the way? Can Birdles and I potentially play tomorrow night or no?

Birdman02

How much later can you be up? I can probably make it back home here in the next hour or so.

When are we vancin by the way? Can Birdles and I potentially play tomorrow night or no?

Usually, I'm up until around midnight central. I can't promise I'll make it that late tonight, but I'll try. I'd probably rather play tomorrow night, but I assume there's a chance you could get stuck late at work again, so I'll try to stay up.

Pretty sure the advance is scheduled for Friday. Everyone is just being impatient because it's the beginning of the season.

Just won 3 SFV matches in a row. Best Street Fighter ever! Now to end my career on a high note.

play dota you fuck
rage.gif

You guys need to realize how little dota respects your time and get off that shit, great game but cmon, if you don't play 10 hours a week you are garbage

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'M SO BAD AT DOTERS. Whenever I used to play it I hallucinated AT yelling at me. Or maybe it was real. I can't remember.

You wernt any worse than anyone else.

You guys need to realize how little dota respects your time and get off that shit, great game but cmon, if you don't play 10 hours a week you are garbage

I was ok with that at the start and I still am now. Its the most satisfying online game ive ever played. It wouldnt be as satisfying if the losses didnt hurt.

CB3

Im a firm believer that dota is the ultimate "you can be as good as you want to be" game. Put in the work, look at guides, watch some videos, play a bunch, Its not easy, but its doable for pretty much anyone.

Im a firm believer that dota is the ultimate "you can be as good as you want to be" game. Put in the work, look at guides, watch some videos, play a bunch, Its not easy, but its doable for pretty much anyone.

I was reading some thing on ESPN about two of the best players on the best NA team for LoL and how they started out as Bronze (bluemax tier) scrubs and now they're pretty good. Of course they were Korean Bronze which is like being 4 tiers higher on NA or whatever, but still! Like Kevin Garnett said, anything is possible!

I'm pretty sure I'd be shitty at DotA even if I played it 12 hours a day.

cdyhybrid

I was reading some thing on ESPN about two of the best players on the best NA team for LoL and how they started out as Bronze (bluemax tier) scrubs and now they're pretty good. Of course they were Korean Bronze which is like being 4 tiers higher on NA or whatever, but still! Like Kevin Garnett said, anything is possible!

Korean Master in LOL is sub-500 MMR in DOTA though
CEkS2Zq.gif

CB3

i dont even think play time is the #1 way of getting better. After i started watching videos and guides is when i felt i was taking a step up. The Purge replays on youtube helped a ton. He is really good at explaining alot of important things like positioning, item builds, ect. I still watch his videos all the time.

Korean Master in LOL is sub-500 MMR in DOTA though
CEkS2Zq.gif

The point was that he went from scrub tier to pro gamer! Not to make stupid LoL vs DotA pissy fests!

i dont even think play time is the #1 way of getting better. After i started watching videos and guides is when i felt i was taking a step up. The Purge replays on youtube helped a ton. He is really good at explaining alot of important things like positioning, item builds, ect. I still watch his videos all the time.

I mean I used to do that stuff, but at the end of the day my reflexes and manual dexterity still suck.

who do i play next week?

AND WHEN DO YOU WANT TO LOSE!?

I havent won since week 7 of 2016. We're in 2018 atm...
I'm on a 26 game losing streak. 26. TWENTY SIX.

cdyhybrid

Merlini's stream is pretty great for this, or it was back when I regularly watched streams.

Top Bottom