• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Dream-is-Dead.jpg

Just go to sleep. It's already kind of late and I can't really imagine anybody starting a game about an hour from now anyhow so we're being pushy for nothing really

Birdman02

Sorry Trasher. Your work really needs to be more considerate of your madden schedule. Who do they think they are? I'll be on tomorrow night after 930 ct.

LukeSmith

what a way to end a shit night

GG, Luke!

GG Greg!

I got away with some dropped picks by your guys and completely BULLSHIT catches by my team, one handed pick, one handed TD pass, the game had it out for you

very happy with ROLB Jordan's debut, 4 solo tackles 3 assists 3 TFL and a half sack

Greg

had a few drops, but nah, you had me way outplayed outside of that

that red zone stop was the end of my chances... you read the double on Blackmon, the PA on the line

ugly

Me and this guy were the last two and shot each other in the head at the same time in r 6 for the round to end in a draw. Nobody got a point for the round. First time I've ever seen that.

BigAT

Im a firm believer that dota is the ultimate "you can be as good as you want to be" game. Put in the work, look at guides, watch some videos, play a bunch, Its not easy, but its doable for pretty much anyone.

I had never played a single MOBA match before I decided to learn Dota 2. My first few (bot) games I didn't even know last hitting creeps for gold was a mechanic that existed. A bunch of learning, replays and games later and I managed to ascend all the way up to "Be Cunty to New Players" tier!

eznark

Banned
You guys need to realize how little dota respects your time and get off that shit, great game but cmon, if you don't play 10 hours a week you are garbage

I have no legitimate criticisms so I make assumptions about you and think I know how to live your life better than you do.

Such a fuck you, I know better than you comment. You deserve to be marooned in Alaska.

Dota is video game golf.

BigAT

I have no legitimate criticisms so I make assumptions about you and think I know how to live your life better than you do.

Such a fuck you, I know better than you comment. You deserve to be marooned in Alaska.

Dota is video game golf.

It's a good thing you've never been judgmental towards anyone or anything.

Smokey

Eznark saying dumb stuff in the morning? Who would've thought.

Looks like we were close to advancing last night. Trasher do better, my gawd.

eznark

Banned
Go watch the American Truck Simulator quick look to see why the game is so damn awesome...and why I need to buy a racing wheel

Smokey

I bought SF V. I...don't really know why. Went and got the wireless X1 controller PC adapter, had an additional 30 bucks in Best Buy rewards. Took the dive. Does the game even work at all lul. I need to face FMT.

I bought SF V. I...don't really know why. Went and got the wireless X1 controller PC adapter, had an additional 30 bucks in Best Buy rewards. Took the dive. Does the game even work at all lul. I need to face FMT.

lol wtf

if I ever get that game I'm waiting at least a year. that shit sounds so unpolished

TheCrow

I felt that way when I lost my first 3 matches. Got destroyed and half the time I didn't know what was happening. Then I guess the matchmaking got better since I started fighting more even opponents. Online was good in the six matches I played yesterday. No lag and it didn't take too long to search for low ping opponents.

I was tempted too, but mostly because I feel like I haven't gotten a new game in a while, but I realized I may play it once and never again so I passed. Not really into fighting games anyways.

Next game I get will probably be the Show and I'm getting the MVP digital version of that.

Smokey

That GCU @ Best Buy too stronk. Ended up paying $17 for SFV after the 20% off and reward points. Sounds about right for an early access title. Crow it sounds like we need to battle. It could be very entertaining.

n-NO-IDEA-DOG-MEME-large.jpg

Top Bottom