• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

None of this really matters tbh. Smokey Jr will be here in 3 weeks.

That's great! Black Jose Altuve will begin his training the moment he exits the womb!

What's in the MVP digital version?

It's actually called Digital Deluxe ($99.99), this is what's in it:

• 11,000 Stubs ($10.00 value)
• 1 Sponsor Pack ($5.00 value)
• 20 Standard Packs ($20.00 total value)
• 31 PS4 Avatars ($31.00 total value)
• 3 Opening Day Packs ($75.00 value)

The MVP version is 69.99 and this is what's in it:

• 5,000 Stubs ($5.00 value)
• 1 Sponsor Pack ($5.00 value)
• 10 Standard Packs ($10.00 total value)
• 31 PS4 Avatars ($31.00 total value)
• 1 Opening Day Packs ($25.00 value)

Big difference is those opening day packs. 10 Standard packs is ten extra but that could be ten extra packs of shit. And now that I think of it I bet those are total trash. And I guess 11K stubs gets me a little more than 5K. They're trying to rob me!

TheCrow

That GCU @ Best Buy too stronk. Ended up paying $17 for SFV after the 20% off and reward points. Sounds about right for an early access title. Crow it sounds like we need to battle. It could be very entertaining.

n-NO-IDEA-DOG-MEME-large.jpg

I'm down. Expect to see a lot of sweeps and terrible jump ins.

eznark

Banned
I probably spent like $50 in packs last year, so the deluxe edition probably makes sense. lol at claiming the avatars are "worth" $31.

Smokey

That's great! Black Jose Altuve will begin his training the moment he exits the womb!

It's actually called Digital Deluxe ($99.99), this is what's in it:

The MVP version is 69.99 and this is what's in it:

Big difference is those opening day packs. 10 Standard packs is ten extra but that could be ten extra packs of shit. And now that I think of it I bet those are total trash. And I guess 11K stubs gets me a little more than 5K. They're trying to rob me!

Crimson supposed to buy me MLB tho

Crimson supposed to buy me MLB tho

Right that's why I said oh wait..........................................

Man he and I played a LOT of DD last year. Finally counted our all time record and it's as tight as we thought. He has the slight edge 85-82. I'm going to need to even that shit up before the next game comes out.

I probably spent like $50 in packs last year, so the deluxe edition probably makes sense. lol at claiming the avatars are "worth" $31.

Right and I did so with shame, this year no fucks will be given. I'll probably get more packs on top of that deluxe edition and then leave it at that. It did get kind of boring once I got all the collections so quickly. Looks like there's a lot more stuff and way more cards this year, but I hope the missions don't kill the game. I don't want to play people who will spam steal just cause they'll get more stubs for doing so. I'm not sure if that's how it works but it seemed that way.

I think Zep mentioned there's an Ian Kinsler flashback card where he's rated a 99. We've been trying to figure out what moment there ever was when he was a 99.

Just saw this thread on OP Sports though:

Shakedowncapo
Prime Ian Kinsler a 99 along with ARod?! SCEA pls....PLS.

Livingston_SCEA
MLB The Show Designer
Ratings are still a work in progress! Things will probably look a lot different come March 29th.

Bread

Banned
Damn ultimate team has taken over sports games...and I'm not mad. I'll probably pick up the show when I get my ps4 to build a team.

brentech

Damn, is that last gif of crow dooming the creep and me on venge one of if not my first ever game with madden gaf?
I know I never played anything but solo matches prior to my first madden inhouse. I had like 20 some games under my belt and a boat load of bot games.

brentech

I had absolutely no idea that Kingsman was based on a comic.

Julianne Moore has signed on to star in the film as the latest supervillain to terrorize Eggsy.

There are no details on who Moore would play in the film (unlike the original film, the sequel isn’t based on an existing comic), though The Hollywood Reporter notes that the action will move stateside after previously taking place largely in the U.K.

LukeSmith

DCX tenacity in getting better at madden through the years -- he was a doormat when he first started and now he's a force -- bodes well for his willingness to learn and get better at DOTA.

You're taking an exciting first step into a whole new world

DCX

DCX
DCX tenacity in getting better at madden through the years -- he was a doormat when he first started and now he's a force -- bodes well for his willingness to learn and get better at DOTA.

You're taking an exciting first step into a whole new world
It's about time!!

DCX

DCX i wanted to get back into dota let's do this together

gotta relearn my main supports but it's time to try something different. i think i stunted my growth when i kept picking the same dudes but always being intimidated by certain other heroes that were more complex

TheCrow

gotta relearn my main supports but it's time to try something different. i think i stunted my growth when i kept picking the same dudes but always being intimidated by certain other heroes that were more complex

Time for phee to carry us to victory.

Somnia

I've been getting back into it also, we can all lose together.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its fine to try new heroes, but you should decide which ones you want to try before hand then look at his/her skills and maybe watch a quick guide on youtube. Going into a game with someone new and not knowing how they work is a death sentence.

Of the new guys, I actually remember Phee being relatively decent fairly quickly. You just wanted it all too fast, phee! I have faith you can get it back.

Somnia

Its fine to try new heroes, but you should decide which ones you want to try before hand then look at his/her skills and maybe watch a quick guide on youtube. Going into a game with someone new and not knowing how they work is a death sentence.

I learned that last night with AA, I didn't know how his stun worked. I figured it out as the game went, but I did enjoy him. Just need to play him more.

I'm not here about to take invoker lol. want to try something more simple...bloodseeker for example wasn't totally hard to get a grasp of. whether I'm good is one thing but I at least know how he operates

Somnia

I will say I've really enjoyed coming back to Dota. I know I've probably frustrated the hell out of you guys since I've only played with the regular dota players, but it's been fun.

I'm going to start looking into new supports and continue that route, follow some guides, etc.

in DOTA now, what the hell are these 3 tabs that filter out more heroes as I click on it? (carry, support, etc)

Does having all 3 bars filled mean that it's the hardest carry possible?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if you guys could get a little scrub team together and play some games (phee, somnia, fmt, dcx, crimson? and a coach watching if possible), that would be a really good way to learn. Its alot easier to grow that way rather than being mixed in with a group of us all the time and playing against guys way above your level.

in DOTA now, what the hell are these 3 tabs that filter out more heroes as I click on it? (carry, support, etc)

Does having all 3 bars filled mean that it's the hardest carry possible?

Im not sure what you're talking about, but im guessing that it means the hero can be played with the corresponding role (carry, support, whatever they list the third one as. roamer, ganker, jungler or something).

Top Bottom