• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Smokey

Is Eric upset that we now know his government name

I would've thought of you didn't get a response to just use the first name? Especially if you weren't already a public figure?

Smokey

I call Trasher by his real name here and there. Who cares!

Spend a lot of time with online budddies (in some cases 10+ yrs), probably a few hours a day at least

But don't call me by my govt name pls I don't know you

Makes sense!

Trasher

I call Trasher by his real name here and there. Who cares!

Some of y'all are like my brothers.
tears.gif

Spend a lot of time with online budddies (in some cases 10+ yrs), probably a few hours a day at least

Makes sense!

Hahaha

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Makes sense!

Hey, never know when SKYNET comes to interrogate you. Best not to risk other people identifying each other.

brentech

eznark is one of the few people here that I have known his real name for a while, but it's not like there is a time where calling him by it makes sense.
I actually don't know CBs, FMT, or ATs name, which is shameful for how much time in Dota I've spent (shameful in the sense that would still likely never use it). Nightz either, but he's always naked and that's weird. I don't need much more in terms of details.

Smokey

eznark is one of the few people here that I have known his real name for a while, but it's not like there is a time where calling him by it makes sense.
I actually don't know CBs, FMT, or ATs name, which is shameful for how much time in Dota I've spent (shameful in the sense that would still likely never use it). Nightz either, but he's always naked and that's weird. I don't need much more in terms of details.

But do you know LukeSmiths name?

Greg

I've gotten pretty damn good, Fam. Good enough to play with you again! I'm your best hype-man in the chat anyhow.
I stopped playing so defensively

I'm a lot more aggressive around mid to try and keep possession and play some awkward angles off centers for a fast break when I am in goal

I still shell up playing solo standard though

I thought eznark used his real name as his coach name at one point in Madden. He uses it in OOTP.

The only person in the league whose real name I've ever need to know for a real world situation was Splat (and I almost used Splat instead).

I just realized I've been in this league off and on for like a decade.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think I tried asking crow and shake what they called each other at TI. I just assumed they said "bae" back and forth.

I know a decent amount of people's first names at least, but at this point I've been called those people another name for so long I don't know that there is a pressing reason to change that. I just use it for comedic value every once in a while.

Splat

I actually went to college with a guy I'd only really known online (via Tribes, best game ever). It was years before we referred to each other by anything but our handles. We knew them, it was just normal.

I know AT and CB's name (email sold them out), but I assume Frenchie doesn't actually have a real name.

Sanjuro

Wait, I thought it was just DCX? Now smokey too. Don't tell me sanjuro is coming back as well. What have I signed up for!

tPp9FiR.gif

I'm coming back!

Nah, you guys are weird and I just never really get any better at RTS style games.

Monopoly gang though...

DJ Bowser

The longer we go without advancing, the longer my rookie RB will be leading the league in rushing!

Best week ever.

He won't top 100 yards again this season.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The longer we go without advancing, the longer my rookie RB will be leading the league in rushing!

Best week ever.

He won't top 100 yards again this season.

I somehow managed a top 10 offensive and defensive yard game in my first online football game in years. I don't understand it.

BigAT

I still remember when you liked me. :(

<3

Come on man, remember when we talked about your friend trying to have sex with children and also that girl eating the apple that came out of the other girl's butt? There's no undoing that bond.

AT v Trashcan man grudge match

We tried that! We did the draft and everything. I even made pictures for it.

NR3bbeJ.jpg

Then Trasher and I got kicked out of our own game and told, "Well, you can still cast if you want."

Top Bottom