• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Birdman02

Blue, what's your availability like the next couple of days? I don't really want to play 2 tonight, but I will if you're gonna be busy.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nightz, I'll be around for a little bit longer if you wanted to go tonight. I'll probably be available tomorrow night. Got things going Saturday afternoon, but late Saturday is ok.

Blue, what's your availability like the next couple of days? I don't really want to play 2 tonight, but I will if you're gonna be busy.

I don't have any plans tomorrow night or during the day Saturday, I will be out Saturday night. I'm going to a movie on Sunday but I don't have a set time for that.

If you prefer during the day Saturday that's probably fine, otherwise I'll be home around 10:30pm EST Friday.

gfycat seems to be having problems when I upload.
video will have to suffice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQB07rq-fTM

Az?
Ravage?

Hahaha its even more amazing the 4th and 5th times watching it.

BigAT

I'm not sure that there is anything better in life than scoring a game winning goal in Rocket League as time expires with Return of the Mack playing in the background.

Birdman02

I don't have any plans tomorrow night or during the day Saturday, I will be out Saturday night. I'm going to a movie on Sunday but I don't have a set time for that.

If you prefer during the day Saturday that's probably fine, otherwise I'll be home around 10:30pm EST Friday.
Saturday should be fine, but I'll probably be around tomorrow night if you'd rather play then.

I think I'm going to build a PC - as someone who knows jackshit about this stuff, how hard is it?

it's really easy, it's like one of those lego sets that have 15 pieces to make the set.

Hard part can be figuring out what's broken if you don't know much and it doesn't work.

I made one when I was a freshmen in high school. It took me around a day and a half because I didn't have any guides on me and I basically put in stuff in the wrong order and had to take out the heat sink a few times (hint put the ram in before you install the heatsink the size of your head)

You'll be able to get it done in an afternoon

BigAT

I think I'm going to build a PC - as someone who knows jackshit about this stuff, how hard is it?

It's easy and there are plenty of guides that make it even easier. Just make sure to watch a 30 second video on how to apply thermal paste so you don't do something incredibly stupid.

eznark

Banned
Super easy. Also if something doesn't work right away don't panic. You probably didn't break anything. Check the little annoying jumper cables. If that isn't it, it's a memory stick. You'll be fine.

Also, AZ, I think ravage is up if you'd like to contribute to this team fig......

walker-dead-303.jpg

Top Bottom