• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

FMT's name is disappointing. Sorry, but I can't abide that spelling. I actually go by AT a fair amount in real life, so that's good enough.

BigAT

Just the groans from everyone in Mumble when we found out he had been her summer camp counselor when she was like 12. I'm almost crying now just thinking about it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

3trbOtL.png
3trbOtL.png
3trbOtL.png

DCX

DCX
What's the latest you can play most nights, DCX?
it varies. My insomnia filled nights, 1-2 am. A normal night 9-11 est.

I could wake up early and play then, which would mean you stay up late.

Let me know what works.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just play DOTA while you wait.

I started downloading the patch but stopped it when it was messing with my stream. I will play tomorrow.

My current setup after cutting the cord is not bad. All OTA channels streamed to my rokus, Netflix, Sling, HBO Go, and Amazon Prime... Plex for torrented stuff. The only shit that sucks is that if I go to DL anything shit buffers.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ GIVE DOTA 2 TUTORIALS CK ༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ

LukeSmith

Luke we play week 2, i know you mentioned you were out of town until friday, want to play friday night or on saturday?

yeah I'm back Friday afternoon, so Friday night will probably be good unless I am overly tired or something, will update once I land and get home (3ish pacific)

I started downloading the patch but stopped it when it was messing with my stream. I will play tomorrow.

My current setup after cutting the cord is not bad. All OTA channels streamed to my rokus, Netflix, Sling, HBO Go, and Amazon Prime... Plex for torrented stuff. The only shit that sucks is that if I go to DL anything shit buffers.

the only thing that sucks about this setup is the MLB/NBA playoffs (don't really watch either in the regular season but if you do then it would extend to that). it's just really annoying when you dont get a decent stream. i tried out sling.tv during last nba playoffs and it was ok half the time and the other half i'd tune in for a game about to start and it was be like an hour and a half behind (showing the previous game in the 3rd Q....) there was nothing i could do to get it to refresh (even logging out and back in)

but for nfl it works out fine! i got an HD antenna and it works great for the fox/cbs/nbc games, then WatchESPN for mnf.

when ballstreams went down my whole world was rocked. I have no idea what to do now. fuck league pass and I hate having to search for streams.

I'm so used to always having ball on and now....fuck

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
the only thing that sucks about this setup is the MLB/NBA playoffs (don't really watch either in the regular season but if you do then it would extend to that). it's just really annoying when you dont get a decent stream. i tried out sling.tv during last nba playoffs and it was ok half the time and the other half i'd tune in for a game about to start and it was be like an hour and a half behind (showing the previous game in the 3rd Q....) there was nothing i could do to get it to refresh (even logging out and back in)

but for nfl it works out fine! i got an HD antenna and it works great for the fox/cbs/nbc games, then WatchESPN for mnf.

NBA playoffs? I only have to worry about it like once every 5-10 years.

MLB is the issue for me, I am not sure what to do there. I refuse to pay extra.

Trasher I hope you're on your way home soon dammit

Birdman02

GG Trasher. Everything just went my way that game. Good luck this season.

Pretty decent debut for Terrance Williams. 2 catches for 71 yds and 2 TDs.

Trasher

GG Trasher. Everything just went my way that game. Good luck this season.

Pretty decent debut for Terrance Williams. 2 catches for 71 yds and 2 TDs.

I literally can't do a thing against your defense. All your players are so damn fast. GG!

OMG THIS CAMERA ANGLE

Top Bottom