• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Thanks, broham!

Anyone interested in Trasher Birthday DotA In-Houses tonight?!

I refuse
rage.gif

The barrier to entry is massive

Expect to suck dick your first 50-100 games (or your first 2200 games if you are Az)

also, if you guys get a noob stack going see if anyone is around to coach. You can learn pretty quick with someone watching your every move and explaining things in mumble

Can some1 PSN message GQ that I wont make it tonight unless its real late, 11-1. We were supposed to play around 7 but Im going out sooner. Tomorrow afternoon before 2 est works too.

brentech

I totally forgot the freak show that is Bellator 149 is on tonight, free on SPIKE!
Featuring UFC 1 winner and legend Royce Gracie vs Frank Shamrock AND Kimbo Slice vs. Dhafir “Dada 5000” Harris (someone no one knows, but apparently an ex Kimbo body guard, lol).

TheCrow

I totally forgot the freak show that is Bellator 149 is on tonight, free on SPIKE!
Featuring UFC 1 winner and legend Royce Gracie vs Frank Shamrock AND Kimbo Slice vs. Dhafir “Dada 5000” Harris (someone no one knows, but apparently an ex Kimbo body guard, lol).
Can't wait. I saw dadas first fight and it was something else. Can't remember the last time a fight was stood up during a full mount.

Expect to suck dick your first 50-100 games (or your first 2200 games if you are Az)

also, if you guys get a noob stack going see if anyone is around to coach. You can learn pretty quick with someone watching your every move and explaining things in mumble

I still love you, shake. Even with all your anger management issues and bleak job outlook.

LJ11

Am I one of the few that plays their console on good ol bigass TV? Playing on a 70 inch 4K TV and its pretty glorious

Although I am contemplating buying a 2nd PS4 for my office where I have multiple monitors. Would have to commit to the digital life though.

I alternate. Prefer my TV but man I need my PC next to my PS4 for Madden/Mut. Should probably get a laptop but I wouldn't use it much, tablets enough for what I do on the go.

eznark

Banned
Your Catholic community is pathetic. Throw a proper fish fry.

How difficult is it for you to function that the mere concept of a mcdonalds sharing an existence with roughly 30 church fish fry's is completely impossible for the smoke filled addled mush rattling around inside your skull to comprehend? If you aren't smoking pot do you find it hard to remember to inhale and exhale?

How difficult is it for you to function that the mere concept of a mcdonalds sharing an existence with roughly 30 church fish fry's is completely impossible for the smoke filled addled mush rattling around inside your skull to comprehend? If you aren't smoking pot do you find it hard to remember to inhale and exhale?
I'm actually at a German bar and was on my second boot with that post!

Top Bottom