• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

lol people are booing this main event. What did they expect with hoyce gracie.

knee lands clearly on the head and Ken covers his nuts like he got hit low. He's so a pos and always has been.
nvm, wrong replay, but you still can't turtle 10 seconds after it

TheCrow

I'm honestly surprised that Royce didn't just lie on his back like Inoki did vs Ali.

AOmNtFH.gif

you know what needs to be invented? headphones that can sink into the pillow or a surface on both sides

you can't wear this shit and sleep sideways

GG Birdman, just couldn't get any rhythm on offense and ended up falling apart at the end.

I'm super salty about that pick 6. Your dude lines up behind the DT, then rushes my center, then disengages, bumps Jimmy Graham off his route and causes the pick. I don't even know how that is possible.

Birdman02

GG Birdman, just couldn't get any rhythm on offense and ended up falling apart at the end.
GG man. I got lucky on that pick 6. I tried to time your snap with my LB because I guessed run, and I got sucked into a block. I broke free from the lineman and ran back, and I bumped your TE so the throw went right to munnerlyn for the easy pick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've decided to play the occasional draft champions just to unlock the Tebow for a mode I never play.

I hope I give up soon and go back to productive pursuits.
Can't tell if you're being passive aggressive but I am in fact stuck at home for another 2 weeks while I recover. I played 3 hrs of Dota (first time I've ever played if you'd like to keep track of that too) yesterday along with that MUT.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can someone play a bot match with me later tonight? Would like someone to coach me and need to practice with human team mates.

I've still only ever done the tutorials and they block off the items you can buy so I'll need to figure out what's best. Also, now that I figured out the courier, where is the secret shop?

What do you guys use to communicate?

DCX

DCX
Can someone play a bot match with me later tonight? Would like someone to coach me and need to practice with human team mates.

I've still only ever done the tutorials and they block off the items you can buy so I'll need to figure out what's best. Also, now that I figured out the courier, where is the secret shop?

What do you guys use to communicate?
They use mumble. I need to move my PC into the living room. Gaming in the bedroom , especially PC like with KB and mouse is impossible.

Got alot of reading and research to do before I get going though.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They use mumble. I need to move my PC into the living room. Gaming in the bedroom , especially PC like with KB and mouse is impossible.

Got alot of reading and research to do before I get going though.

DCX

Maybe you and I should train together. I foresee something like this by the end of the week.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom