• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hi Greg. Are you able to play tonight?

I won't be able to play tomorrow. It's possible Sunday night though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He responded immediately after you posted. Thanks, friend!

Also, I saw you in the skills trainer earlier. Take it easy on me next week.

Fuck we play next? -_-

I have been stuck at home so I was actually just working on getting started in MUT. Complete all the training and you get more packs.

DJ Bowser

Fuck we play next? -_-

I have been stuck at home so I was actually just working on getting started in MUT. Complete all the training and you get more packs.
I've decided to play the occasional draft champions just to unlock the Tebow for a mode I never play.

I hope I give up soon and go back to productive pursuits.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sorry Greg not sure what happened there. I just got booted.

Greg gets the sim win FMT

did you also get dropped from the EA servers or is it just me?
i can't get back into franchise either. but i'm logged into psn

LJ11

Good game BigBoss, had me on the ropes. I'm not sure why some of you guys pass when you're up. My DL is better against the pass than the run, just fucking grind that shit on the ground. I think your PB just isn't good for the run.

Couldn't make a fucking throw, some bad reads too, receivers getting stuck on each other and I'm still throwing it.

Some nice jukes BigBoss, but that Gurley TD run, my word, filthy.

Edit: Wow, 10 weeks, I literally broke that dudes ass.

always fun spending like a week trying to move pieces around to get your players in order, and then you go 0-2 and lose your starting QB.

Best laid plans I guess.

i'm getting drunk

gg, you will always get the best of me LJ

LJ11

always fun spending like a week trying to move pieces around to get your players in order, and then you go 0-2 and lose your starting QB.

Best laid plans I guess.

i'm getting drunk

gg, you will always get the best of me LJ

Hey you beat me in our first meeting, and the last two have come down to the last drive.

LukeSmith

There is a reason I use the phrase "moms spaghetti"

looking-in.png

Togh game luke, no way i deserved to win with my two first half ints in scoring range, i think i just got lucky and caught you on your jet lag night

brentech

MetallicAnimatedKagu.gif

WOW, WHAT A TAKEDOWN. OH AND THEN THE REVERSAL.

I'm not implying this is the best of Bellator, but even the best of Bellator is garbage. If it wasn't for the freak show fights, they would have almost no one. Just a bunch of old and busted UFC fighters and fights people want to see just because they're weird.

edit: I don't even think this last punch lands. He just stumbles and falls.
untitled-3mtq5l.gif

BigAT

I'm not implying this is the best of Bellator, but even the best of Bellator is garbage. If it wasn't for the freak show fights, they would have almost no one. Just a bunch of old and busted UFC fighters and fights people want to see just because they're weird.

edit: I don't even think this last punch lands. He just stumbles and falls.
untitled-3mtq5l.gif

I have to admit they've done a good job of leaning into the stupidity of this. It's a complete sham, but I have watched the last two car wrecks they've put on.

101 years about to fight in the ring.

Top Bottom