• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

New Driver is low shots holding forward on the dpad, lower ball flight lots of roll.

New Wedges are power shots holding back on the dpad. Stick it 10 feet past the hole and spin it to 6 inches.

Now you're speaking my language! And you are a stereotypical portrayal of a white person I presume?

Gg GQ! I actually won guys! The streak is broken! Ravens to hire Philbin as OC! 7 total TOs, crazy game! Lucas scooping that fumble the #1 overall pick forced right before he went out was awesome. Tanne styling out there with a 41 Yd TD run.

Tannehill: 56.0, 19/29, 191 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs // 3 rushes, 65 yds, 1 TD
Miller: 14 carries, 85 yds, 1 TD
Cameron: 9 rec, 110 yds, 1 TD
French: 6 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 FF

Taylor: 60.7, 18/32, 151 yds, 3 TDs, 3 INTs // 6 rushes, 106 yds, 1 FUMBLE
Taliaferro: 14 carries, 70 yds // 1 rec, 14 yds
Floyd: 7 rec, 31 yds, 2 TDs
Mosley: 6 Tkls, 2 INTs

Gg GQ! I actually won guys! The streak is broken! Ravens to hire Philbin as OC! 7 total TOs, crazy game! Lucas scooping that fumble the #1 overall pick forced right before he went out was awesome. Tanne styling out there with a 41 Yd TD run.

Tannehill: 56.0, 19/29, 191 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs // 3 rushes, 65 yds, 1 TD
Miller: 14 carries, 85 yds, 1 TD
Cameron: 9 rec, 110 yds, 1 TD
French: 6 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 FF

Taylor: 60.7, 18/32, 151 yds, 3 TDs, 3 INTs // 6 rushes, 106 yds, 1 FUMBLE
Taliaferro: 14 carries, 70 yds // 1 rec, 14 yds
Floyd: 7 rec, 31 yds, 2 TDs
Mosley: 6 Tkls, 2 INTs

GQ literally threw the ball 90 degrees from one side of the sideline to the other (across the body too) to end the game

I've never seen that before

DCX

DCX
Az, what's your schedule look like? Mettenberger giving away free ints and I want you to get your share!

DCX

DJ Bowser

When are you free for my 7th straight beatdown?
If you're around late tonight (like after midnight) I should be. Now that I'm living with the Mrs she is growing perturbed by my Madden habits (especially given that we work opposite schedules so we don't see eachother a ton).

She may pull a Mrs Birdman.

I had to bolster my rushing totals the first two weeks since I seemingly can't run against you.

Birdman02

If you're around late tonight (like after midnight) I should be. Now that I'm living with the Mrs she is growing perturbed by my Madden habits (especially given that we work opposite schedules so we don't see eachother a ton).

I had to bolster my rushing totals the first two weeks since I seemingly can't run against you.

Word of advice...It's best to play when she's asleep. That way, she doesn't hear or see anything, and you can deny everything the next morning.

rinse82

Word of advice...It's best to play when she's asleep. That way, she doesn't hear or see anything, and you can deny everything the next morning.

Hey bird - I think my game with Somnia tonight might be the last game before advance, I'd be up for double dipping if you want to play tonight, would be around 10 ET

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I'll be here dude just let me know. I would rather get it out of the way so i can have an enjoyable Sunday free of Madden frustration.

http://daddyleagues.com/neogaf/gamerecap/2345088

Getting tired of your bs. Youre good, we get it.

somnia you're my next opponent. I'm out of town till really late tonight but free tomorrow after 1:30 or 2 CT

unless you want to do this at like 1 in the morning

DJ Bowser

I'll be here dude just let me know. I would rather get it out of the way so i can have an enjoyable Sunday free of Madden frustration.

http://daddyleagues.com/neogaf/gamerecap/2345088

Getting tired of your bs. Youre good, we get it.
Nah, I'm sincere 95% of the time I post. The only reason I could run that game was you focused solely on the pass. Almost every other time we've played my runs got snuffed out in the backfield. Maybe it's because I tried to run outside too much but that game was an outlier.

Also the yards were likely inflated by the score.

LukeSmith

already growing perturbed with madden habits?

uh oh

DJ Bowser

already growing perturbed with madden habits?

uh oh
As I left work I began our phone call with, "Boo, I have good news and bad news. I have to play Madden tonight, but I'm bringing home French bread and flan."

The food is all that saved me from a breakup. I'll have to start trying to play later to avoid drawing her ire. Tension so thick.

LukeSmith

As I left work I began our phone call with, "Boo, I have good news and bad news. I have to play Madden tonight, but I'm bringing home French bread and flan."

The food is all that saved me from a breakup. I'll have to start trying to play later to avoid drawing her ire. Tension so thick.

every mouth has to find an ass

BigAT

maybe she's upset because you called her boo

He didn't call her boo, he was playing peek-a-boo.

baby-down-syndrome-peek-a-boo-640x360.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I can play as late as you need. Flan is amazong, nice work there.

When going through the breakup process with my last girlfriend, she brought up Madden like every time. There was only one time that i was really messed up - i was headed on vacation without her and could only play the night before i left.

DJ Bowser

maybe she's upset because you called her boo
Nah, we've got a strange and mildly inane preoccupation with making the word as versatile as possible.

It's pathetic.

I can play as late as you need. Flan is amazong, nice work there.

When going through the breakup process with my last girlfriend, she brought up Madden like every time. There was only one time that i was really messed up - i was headed on vacation without her and could only play the night before i left.
Ha. That's grand. This is the obstacle of living with her now. Without the space madden and my other unsavory hobbies are far too out in the open!

Greg

it's too soon in the relationship to give up the things that are truly important like Madden and fam

you break now and you'll be watching Real Housewives reruns this time next year... and enjoying it

DJ Bowser

I don't understand how 1 hour of video game football every 3 days gets people on the hot seat in a relationship

Well, the playoffs was a nightly thing- then the draft. We don't see eachother really until I get home from work around 10. So if the first thing I do after greeting the dog and giving her a kiss is boot up the PS4, her irritation is understandable.

it's too soon in the relationship to give up the things that are truly important like Madden and fam

you break now and you'll be watching Real Housewives reruns this time next year... and enjoying it
You abandoned me first, Fam. We haven't Rocket Leagued in forever.

What DAW do you use? We should have an interweb musical collaboration!

BigAT

Well, the playoffs was a nightly thing- then the draft. We don't see eachother really until I get home from work around 10. So if the first thing I do after greeting the dog and giving her a kiss is boot up the PS4, her irritation is understandable.

You can't just hire a babysitter for the hour that you play?

Greg

You abandoned me first, Fam. We haven't Rocket Leagued in forever.

What DAW do you use? We should have an interweb musical collaboration!
don't turn this on me - address yourself first!

and I use Ableton... tried quite a few, but for how I write (almost straight into arrangement after I have a few bars to work with), it's has the best workflow for me

Sokantish

I know why Greg abandoned me in Rocket League, but it was pretty mean of him to drop you, Bowser. What a jerk Greg is!

Obviously he stopped playing with me because the two of us together were TOO good.

DJ Bowser

don't turn this on me - address yourself first!

and I use Ableton... tried quite a few, but for how I write (almost straight into arrangement after I have a few bars to work with), it's has the best workflow for me
Ah. I use Logic.

One of my best friends moved to Portland and uses Reaper. I may have to get it just we can send ideas back and forth... And do I can finally have some guitar that isn't MIDI keyboard generated.

Greg

Ah. I use Logic.

One of my best friends moved to Portland and uses Reaper. I may have to get it just we can send ideas back and forth... And do I can finally have some guitar that isn't MIDI keyboard generated.
Reaper is pretty cool

small footprint (if that's an issue), and relatively cheap - nice community around it too

Birdman02

I don't understand how 1 hour of video game football every 3 days gets people on the hot seat in a relationship

Except it's more like 1 hour every 1-2 days lately...other than the offseason break. If I play rinse after the advance tonight (not sure I'll be able to yet), that will be 3 days in a row of Madden.

Not that it puts me on any kind of relationship hot seat...it's just that I don't need/want that much Madden in my life.

Except it's more like 1 hour every 1-2 days lately...other than the offseason break. If I play rinse after the advance tonight (not sure I'll be able to yet), that will be 3 days in a row of Madden.

Not that it puts me on any kind of relationship hot seat...it's just that I don't need/want that much Madden in my life.

sometimes its madden on consecutive days, usually not though. just so happens in your case your game was the last game of one week and the one of the first games of the next week!

DJ Bowser

With bowser losing more time to his gf and welli getting into dota, maybe ill have a shot at the division.

All according to plan
Welli was in the Madden Skills trainer yesterday. I imagine his user-coverage is probably going to be on point. His injury may have the Giants stock rising.

Next game we'll see if trading away Sean Lee was a huge mistake as he was my run-stopper.
bowser would have to have a catastrophic collapse to not win the division. his team is too stacked
Didn't you not win the division a couple of times with your OP 49er teams in prior years?

Cowboys are only 90 OVR!

Top Bottom