• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LJ11

How much should I auction my elite badge for?

They don't go for much bud, just go into your binder, highlight the badge and hit L1, will show you the going market price. Filter by Buy It Now, lowest to highest. I would say anywhere from 15k to 17k.

Edit: Yeah, on PS4 it's 15k right now.

rinse82

GG bird - thanks for killing half my 2 offensive weapons!

Edit: Flacco survived, but my great white hope TE Finnegan out for 5 weeks

Felt like I was moving the ball well against his D, then I stupidly ran with Flacco when I had all the time in the world to throw it away haha

Birdman02

GG bird - thanks for killing half my 2 offensive weapons!

Edit: Flacco survived, but my great white hope TE Finnegan out for 5 weeks
GG man. I got 2 lucky picks that probably should have just been incomplete passes. Flacco was throwing darts at the beginning of the game. There were a couple that I thought I would be in position to pick, but he would put it right where it needed to be. The score could have looked a lot different if he didn't get hurt.

Bird has a bunch of Vontaze Burficts
Hey, my guys do it all legally!!!

LJ11

Good game Trasher, was worried that we wouldn't be able to play it. Restarted my PS4 and things seemed to work.

Edit: Against my better judgement I'll play tonight FMT.

Week 4

The Bears are desperate to save their season that has stalled out on the opening lap. GM TLBB thinks he has found a spark in Barner that will give this downtrodden team a chance, while coach Ph33 has his rookie QB and superstar Motes to try and stomp out what little embers of hope remain in the city of Chicago.

The gloves are off as it's do or die, and it's not even a month into the season!

tumblr_mc8ulw4VQn1r3v6kfo1_400.gif

LukeSmith

The Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans reached terms on a deal that sends Colt WR Donte Moncrief to the Titans for their 2nd Round Pick in the upcoming draft.

Ah, shit. Just hopped into a DotA game to wash away the bad taste. How late you gonna be up?

Lets play in 40 minutes? 1 est?

Lol, this sim stat line

Jonas Grey: 14 carries, 34 yards // 3 rec, 8 yards

And in three games the number 1 overall pick has 1 INT and 2 FFs.

Jets QB Brock Knox was pulled after going 8/17 for 34 yards and 2 INTs...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans reached terms on a deal that sends Colt WR Donte Moncrief to the Titans for their 2nd Round Pick in the upcoming draft.

I forgot to cut somebody so your offer was rejected. I resent the deal so just awaiting your approval.

Some bored Drizzler stats!

-Russell Wilson (SEA) has 2 TDs and 13 INTs in 3 games.
-Ryan Nasib (NYG) has 5 TDs and 0 INTs with a 93.1% completion percentage in 3 games.
-Rookie Darius Wilson (NYG) has 439 yards in 3 games, 58 more yards than anyone else. He also has 8 TDs.
-Only QB Nate Grayson (NE) has more TDs, with 9 TDs and 6 INTs. He also leads the league in attempts with 102.
-Rookie DJ Rosemund (ARZ) has 8 TDs and 2 INTs on a manageable 64 attempts.
Drizzler the DIVISION LEADER

I went 14-2 when you were gone!

gg LJ. nothing really went my way. i already knew you were going to throw deep to slot austin and played deep man coverage.... triple coverage with your QB getting crushed didn't matter. then on your last drive i had that pick and somehow girley ended up with the ball and also b roke like 4 tackles :(

oh well.... may i receive some of that good fortune in SF!

LJ11

Great game FMT. Did a great job stopping the run, good job moving the chains. Was fortunate with that pass to Gurley, he looked open, but the LB broke on it so fast. I tried to go back watch the clip, but it wouldn't let me, wanted to see if it was some straight up BS.

That DB looked cooked all game, I had a few shots but your DL was smoking me. This QB has a quick release, saved me from a few sacks.

Austin was actually on the outside, but yeah, I was going to the deep post, I tried a few times but he dropped every single one until that last one. He also dropped that dig, wide open. And yeah, you caught a couple of breaks, but I think I beat you out because Kap was missing easy throws in that first quarter.

Top Bottom