• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

No point he is gonna romp. Here is why:

1) Loses Mettenberger but can bring in ANOTHER flame thrower. 98 THP Zach Phillips with pretty much the same attributes as Mettenberger. The change of pace may help him.

2) I have yet to face a 1-2-3 punch like Julio, Stills, and Tevin. Essentially a pick your poison situation. At least with Bowser all his weapons are receivers so I know I just have to clog up passing lanes, here I'm pretty well fucked.

3) His overall team speed on D is the highest in the league. Across his LB the speed is 84-89-85 and that's cause the guy with 87 spd got hurt. It will make my life impossible while trying to run and -

4) DCX runs a ton of overload blitzes over his incredible DEs. So now it's a combo of his athletic LBs and Beasley/Derwyn versus my mediocre OL. I expect to be sacked at least 7 times.

5) His secondary is one of the best in the league led by CB Trufant with 98 and 99 mcv/zcv respectively. I will not get as lucky with Odell as I did last week, which frankly was the only reason I won the game.

For those reasons, I anticipate a loss. Luckily when he wins 56-0 it will only count as one loss and I will live to play another day.

image.php

DJ Bowser

Ugh. Improving accuracy on scrub QB's will make this eventual playoff race heat up. Guess I'll be betraying all my basic values and rooting for DCX today.

Trash when u can play today?

I like how Drizz asking trasher if he can play in forty minutes is the same thing as TRASHER SHOW UP NOWWWWWW WHERE R U
You never cease to amaze me.

Trasher asked me if could play later that night, I responded in three minutes trying to find a time, he then shows up at 3 in the morning.

All he had to do was post, not play me immediately. I know he got multiple messages about it in those three hours.

Trash when u can play today?

You never cease to amaze me.

Trasher asked me if could play later that night, I responded in three minutes trying to find a time, he then shows up at 3 in the morning.

All he had to do was post, not play me immediately. I know he got multiple messages about it in those three hours.
it doesn't change the fact that you asked for Trasher about 50 times in the span of fifteen minutes last night

But knowing you that might as well have been a decade ago

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'd play dota with you welly. I've just been starting to get back into it the past week or so. I'm not very good though and really only have a good grasp of a few heroes.

it doesn't change the fact that you asked for Trasher about 50 times in the span of fifteen minutes last night

But knowing you that might as well have been a decade ago

Why are u even talking to me? Call out the guy blatantly ignoring the other member. He literally said he want to play a little DOTA first, I ask to set a time in three minutes. And ure annoyed that I was bugging him for a response the entire time he WAS ACTIVELY PLAYING A VIDEO GAME.

You act like I was interrupting a romantic evening between Trash and Luke or something.

5 PM it is. See you then friend.

Dota tonight friends. Inhouse?
Come practice with me. I would play now but I gotta pick up one of my pets from surgery in a few hours.

Why are u even talking to me? Call out the guy blatantly ignoring the other member. He literally said he want to play a little DOTA first, I ask to set a time in three minutes. And ure annoyed that I was bugging him for a response the entire time he WAS ACTIVELY PLAYING A VIDEO GAME.

You act like I was interrupting a romantic evening between Trash and Luke or something.

Wow Drizz
A little sensitive today?

Trust me no part of me is annoyed. this popcorn is delicious.

Trasher

Drizz,

How's 7:30pst tonight?

Also, the real culprit here is CB. He told me if I didn't play DotA with him all night that he was going to kick me from the league. I swear it!

Top Bottom