• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Honestly I am just glad I didn't lose 56-0 and I can get some XP out of the game. The outcome was a foregone conclusion.

I couldn't stop laughing at the stream. Everyone was at work and didn't want to leave.

Shit pretty sure I have the worst defense in the league. Greg is gonna shit on me.

DJ Bowser

Stupid Bowser is now going to catch me in the division. I'm pissed.

Johnny Walker calling my name
I'm playing a dangerous game of starting all the rookies I can this season over better veterans, hoping they develop well.

It could cost me!

Just like tonight I play those rough and tumble Jaguars. Blake the Beast Bortles is gonna ride that pine to a quick lead. Denard is gonna run all over me. I'm screwed.

That was half-hearted. Teach me to eeyore.

LukeSmith

I'm playing a dangerous game of starting all the rookies I can this season over better veterans, hoping they develop well.

It could cost me!

Just like tonight I play those rough and tumble Jaguars. Blake the Beast Bortles is gonna ride that pine to a quick lead. Denard is gonna run all over me. I'm screwed.

That was half-hearted. Teach me to eeyore.

I wish your schtick would just be to turn full heel.

It's what I miss most about Ramirez. He was always one game away from a heel turn and a slew of fuck you TDs in the fourth quarter

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rinse, I'll be ready to play our game around 9:30 - 10pm. I'll let you know once I sign on.

i got rise of tomb raider PC for $18 today due to the gamestop mistake and jesus it looks so good on pc. looked great on xbone too but this is taking it a level above. great optimization. i wish all PC ports were like this: no crashing, no tinkering needed, no performance issues. install and play at highest settings with no issues!

also, farcry primal is pretty cool.... but i got that on ps4. was going to wait for superior pc version but im impatient

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i got rise of tomb raider PC for $18 today due to the gamestop mistake and jesus it looks so good on pc. looked great on xbone too but this is taking it a level above. great optimization. i wish all PC ports were like this: no crashing, no tinkering needed, no performance issues. install and play at highest settings with no issues!

also, farcry primal is pretty cool.... but i got that on ps4. was going to wait for superior pc version but im impatient

Can I play it on a Macbook Air tho?

Keep in mind one full game of DOTA takes like 90% of the battery. 12 hrs my ass

brentech

Damn, Conor got rebooked against Nate Diaz.
That's actually a great matchup and fight people want to see. Two guys that like to talk in the cage and both are real fighters.

DietRob

Holy shit my timer for the Madden patch says 6 hours left to download a 1.126 gb patch...

edit - oh now only 105 minutes. what the fuck.

rinse82

You guys should have your ps4 set to rest mode and download updates while you're at work

Edit: oh, I didn't know it was OS updates only. For some reason I always thought my games updated

DietRob

I wish game patches would auto download in sleep mode like OS patches.

You guys should have your ps4 set to rest mode and download updates while you're at work

is it a different setting? OS patches download while in sleep mode for me.

edit - nevermind they do. I just realized that my ps4 was turned off because I used it to test the monitor that died on me monday so instead of going to sleep mode with the controller I just pressed the power button on the unit to power down.

BigAT

Wellington getting the proper Dota introduction:

Lw1cObQ.jpg

Top Bottom