• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
DM hasn't posted in over a week. Meeting my obligations before the sim win. I can't play tomorrow.

Enjoy this gif of Crow from his wrestling days

PM'd, PSN'd, threaded. Sim the win for me please.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX its not streaming out for some reason. im gonna restart the ps4 and see if that clears it up

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DietRob, let me know when you're available. I possibly have a little time tonight, and will be available most of the weekend.

Won another game of Dota with Lich! Only died 3 times had like 9 kills and 12 assists. Almost everybody was horrible though. Had people on my team following me around when I didn't know what to do.

Pretty sure somebody was telling me I sucked in Spanish or Portuguese. Can't remember exactly what it said but it was something chupa Lich

fuck this stupid piece of shit game
GG Greg! You used up all your third and long conversions for the first half it seemed. I would've been so mad if u got a Timeout off there. Idk what I was thinking with the timeout I called. My second and first round picks team up for a pick six. Swanson drills the QB as he throws and French was blitzing and just there to pick the floating football for a TD. Was amazing. Those user picks with the LBers were nice by u. Two exactly the same. Had to put more air under them. Cameron's fumble in the red zone was an incomplete pass! Very lucky to win that game with TO differential what it is.

Tannehill: 91.3, 19/25, 233 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs // 1 rush, 5 yds
Miller: 14 carries, 53 yds // 1 rec, -3 yds
Cameron: 8 rec, 144 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Fumble
French: 5 Tkls, 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 TD

Lewis: 85.2, 14/27, 199 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT // 1 rush, -5 yds
Humphrey: 19 carries, 134 yds, 1 fumble // 3 rec, 14 yds
Russell: 6 rec, 73 yds, 1 TD
Posluszny: 10 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

GG Wellie. I spotted you an early pick 6 but managed to overcome. That big run came after Bobby Wagner's backup whiffed a tackle (and I whiffed one user controlling Irvin).

I really felt like I had some good play calls that caught you expecting my normal tendencies.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wellie. I spotted you an early pick 6 but managed to overcome. That big run came after Bobby Wagner's backup whiffed a tackle (and I whiffed one user controlling Irvin).

I really felt like I had some good play calls that caught you expecting my normal tendencies.

I just dont understand where my defense went. 31 to you, 31 to DCX, 28 to Bowser. wtf

I was really surprised at the push my guards were getting on your line backers on inside runs. Earlier in the season I wasn't getting the kind of lanes inside I got today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

GG

I am just really confused on what was going on in that game. Your OL was destroying my defensive line and my LBs. Your OL on the interior is weak, my DTs are both 90+ my MLB is 87 and I can't get a stop to save my life.

GG

I find a way to lose every single game I'm in control of
Yeah I know what ya mean. You would've been fine if it wasn't for that ridiculous pick six u didn't even throw. Both of your TOs were basically the madden gods doing their thing while 3 of mine are my fault. That game was nuts!

Edit:

Bobby Wagner getting DPOW over ReShad Jones is bullshit. Jones had THREE picks!!!

Greg

your fumble that should've been an incomplete turned into points, so I really can't complain about the 7 off the screen INT

and I really shit myself on that last drive waiting too long to throw the ball away

can't stand getting toasted by TEs though - I have no clue what to do... think I've probably given up 1000 yards to them this season when they've been the focus in 3 of my games

do such a good job handling the run to force passing downs, know who to target, and still get burned big

Birdman02

that game went exactly how i predicted. GG
GG man. My defense played lights out in that one. I did not appreciate you trying to kill my #2 TE. Thankfully he was only out for the rest of that game. Peterson got back at the honey badger with a pretty vicious stiff arm.

I threw it into coverage often but Motes pretty much failed every 1 on 1 opportunity he had as well. I should have looked to get Barkley going way more, but I also think I abandoned the run at important times

Birdman02

I threw it into coverage often but Motes pretty much failed every 1 on 1 opportunity he had as well. I should have looked to get Barkley going way more, but I also think I abandoned the run at important times
The only times motes was one on one was because of missed hot routes. I tried to make sure I always had help over the top. I saw Barkley running wide open a couple of times, but you threw elsewhere.

Yeah you were getting decent yards with the run. All of my attention was on motes.

Top Bottom