• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OK so I have been off on disability for 3 weeks and finally go back to work tomorrow. My last day of work was Friday Feb 12th.

We drafted Tuesday 2/16. It will be 3 weeks of our league come Tuesday and we are in the middle of week 9. We have advanced 8 times in the span of 18 days. 9 if you count from the draft into week 1. We will probably be into week 10 by the time calendar week 3 hits on this league.

The league has been a blast this year and those numbers show it.

OK so I have been off on disability for 3 weeks and finally go back to work tomorrow. My last day of work was Friday Feb 12th.

We drafted Tuesday 2/16. It will be 3 weeks of our league come Tuesday and we are in the middle of week 9. We have advanced 8 times in the span of 18 days. 9 if you count from the draft into week 1. We will probably be into week 10 by the time calendar week 3 hits on this league.

Its too bad some people want it to end so soon

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
fNSfR2B.jpg

Birdman02

GG FMT. I really wish there was a zone that would actually cover the flats, you know like a flat zone!

1 bad INT and it was all my fault. I saw Williams behind the zone and thought he was on a fly route...but he was on a dig 😕

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

yea I've had a lot of fun these past two seasons. i think a lot of that has to do with the fast pace that we are keeping. i get to constantly have hope of winning a game every couple of days.

glad your healed up!

GG FMT. I really wish there was a zone that would actually cover the flats, you know like a flat zone!

1 bad INT and it was all my fault. I saw Williams behind the zone and thought he was on a fly route...but he was on a dig 😕

gg bruh. flats zone works sometimes but other times your CB just kind of goes up the field with the WR.... i'm not sure what determines that he stays on the wr. i had a couple bad picks too, and a couple more ALMOST picked but barely got away with it.

i can't trust kap to go down the field very often. it didn't happen in THIS game, but in almost every game he'll just air mail an INT to the other team and its not even close. i already throw bad picks myself, i don't need kap deciding he's giving them away too

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg bruh. flats zone works sometimes but other times your CB just kind of goes up the field with the WR.... i'm not sure what determines that he stays on the wr. i had a couple bad picks too, and a couple more ALMOST picked but barely got away with it.

i can't trust kap to go down the field very often. it didn't happen in THIS game, but in almost every game he'll just air mail an INT to the other team and its not even close. i already throw bad picks myself, i don't need kap deciding he's giving them away too

Why do you hate the daddy leagues site?

Why do you hate the daddy leagues site?

i don't but sometimes i try to update and it says "CFM Servers not available" or whatever and then i forget to try it again in a few mins (usually takes a few to clear up)

i can add you as a commish on the site and you'd have the power to update too if you want! pls!

dude i am right there with you on this flat zone bs, like when i know someone is going to dump it off in the flat, so i put the cb there, but they still follow the damn wr 15 yards up field its rediculous!

dude i am right there with you on this flat zone bs, like when i know someone is going to dump it off in the flat, so i put the cb there, but they still follow the damn wr 15 yards up field its rediculous!

flats zone don't work any better or worse than some of the other zones (puple zone trying to cover the deep out type routes or the blue zone trying to cover the outs). i don't just want to destroy tiburon cause it seems like football is the hardest of all sports to program for but its kind of a dice roll if your guys are going to do as they are told.

i just convince myself that it is a dice roll in real life too if your players will do what they're told!

DCX

DCX
Division race in the south is taking shape! Az is having a career season both on offense and defense!

DM has risen from the grave with brass balls, and Ez found his smile with a team not named Packers!

Falcons have regressed in every way possible :/

Matt Ryan was our heart and soul and I killed my team's chemistry with cutting the Ice Man. Tevin Coleman is an average running back, Julio has come down to earth and the injuries in the sim game have killed my offensive line, starting QB and my stud OLB.

I just got Jake Mathews back, Josh Robinson is a couple weeks away and Zach Phillips is doing a pretty decent job at QB. I can only hope to keep pace and give myself a shot in the division race as a wildcard would be very hard.

DCX

Being an uncle is great. It's like I get to be a parent but not have to spend money and do all the dirty work like one!

"Oh the baby took a turd while I held her? Here you go!"

My favorite part about being an uncle is buying my sister's kid the most annoying toys I can possibly think of. Being two states away makes it easier as well.

DCX

DCX
Wow! Alonzo is such a sloot!

In other news, Falcons are targeting Alex Mack! This needs to happen!! Our online has been shit ever since we let McClure go :(

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We've hit that rare stage in the year, where I'm not sure if these trade movements are real life or not.

I'm not even annoyed about acquiring Kiko, it's taking on Maxwell and that shitty ass contract. Did our front office watch any god damn film?!?!

i'm not sure why the dolphins would want either of those players. maxwell is garbage and kiko isn't in the best of health.... nor is he that great anyways

in other news, remember vance is tomorrow! any update on the remaining games?

Lol. So instead of overpaying some FA like we always do were just gonna give Eagles draft picks for one of the most overpaid players in the league. Cool! At least we got a LB, Kiko with one leg is still better than anyone else on the team... Our LB core is that bad...

Anyone know what the draft picks were?

Top Bottom