• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
rest mode definitely helps if you aren't going to be using the system

the estimated time you get when you pause and unpause the download is usually the speed you can get while in rest mode

ah thanks Greg. I thought that might be the case since when I posted earlier it was 23 hours then i went into rest mode to pickup some stuff at the grocery and when I checked again it was 7 hours.

i wish i would have been paying attention to more gaming news and I could have started this download months ago

What's the way to get a hold of Exnark these days? I don't have steam.

I hope he's drunk enough to want to play Madden after the expected advance!

It's a shame that steam isn't free and you couldn't just install it on your computer. It's also a shame that Dota isn't free so you couldn't just download it when you installed steam.

DJ Bowser

It's a good thing that someone with your level of self control works so closely with alcohol!
My self-control isn't great to an extent, but I hate feeling bad in the morning so while I drink often, I rarely ever get "drunk".

I also don't drink on the job any more than what is necessary. I've found a happy medium!

**ATTENTION MADDEN LEAGUE**

i want you all to know that i have a bet with tlbb! he says that he will win the rest of his games this season. i said he will not. the loser of this bet must buy the other a copy of madden 17!

Good day

ixx63KJ.png

LJ11

Good game Cheeto, too many bad reads and forced throws, DL was all over me too but that was probably due to the PA I was calling.

You know the game was wonky when half the replays are unavailable.

I thought I called a decent game on both sides of the ball but I won't lie that I was the beneficiary of a lot of catch luck today.

LJ11

You know the game was wonky when half the replays are unavailable.

I thought I called a decent game on both sides of the ball but I won't lie that I was the beneficiary of a lot of catch luck today.

Yeah, I mean I just couldn't get flow going on O. I'm trying to force the ball downfield and I'm taking sacks or forcing it. You have a tendency to switch out of your D thinking I have a beat on it, but I'm just trying to flood a zone and put at least one man beater on the field.

Game was over on that pick six, I have no clue wtf happened there. You switched D late, the slot cb took the opposite field slot wr in man coverage, I was just like wtf was that, totally confused me.

ah thanks Greg. I thought that might be the case since when I posted earlier it was 23 hours then i went into rest mode to pickup some stuff at the grocery and when I checked again it was 7 hours.

i wish i would have been paying attention to more gaming news and I could have started this download months ago

Want to play madden?

rinse82

Cola - since it's vancing tonight, I can play our game after my bye week on the Thursday or Friday before I leave for vacation.

Note to league - I'll be on a cruise from Saturday the 12th to Sunday the 20th

Yeah, I mean I just couldn't get flow going on O. I'm trying to force the ball downfield and I'm taking sacks or forcing it. You have a tendency to switch out of your D thinking I have a beat on it, but I'm just trying to flood a zone and put at least one man beater on the field.

Game was over on that pick six, I have no clue wtf happened there. You switched D late, the slot cb took the opposite field slot wr in man coverage, I was just like wtf was that, totally confused me.

Haha yeah I admit I'm guilty of panic switching a bunch of times, on the pick six I had cover 3 and went to man because I was afraid of the verts. I assume because I switched so late the dudes got confused or something, I dunno. The guy who made the pick was my first rounder this past season, he's fairly decent.

I was pretty worried about Gurley, especially after he broke like 10 tackles on one run. Usually you just wear me down with him and then beat me deep when I'm selling out on the run.

LJ11

Haha yeah I admit I'm guilty of panic switching a bunch of times, on the pick six I had cover 3 and went to man because I was afraid of the verts. I assume because I switched so late the dudes got confused or something, I dunno. The guy who made the pick was my first rounder this past season, he's fairly decent.

I was pretty worried about Gurley, especially after he broke like 10 tackles on one run. Usually you just wear me down with him and then beat me deep when I'm selling out on the run.

Usually I don't throw verts, if you took stats on when I do go verts i throw to the back 85% of the time since my WRs have low catch in traffic. I did go crazy with motioning that deep cross late in the game out of 4 verts but I needed a sideline route to go out of bounds, had to improvise.

DJ Bowser

I haven't turned on my computer to create a steam account since getting home but imagine Eznark doesn't ever play this late anyhow.

Usually I don't throw verts, if you took stats on when I do go verts i throw to the back 85% of the time since my WRs have low catch in traffic. I did go crazy with motioning that deep cross late in the game out of 4 verts but I needed a sideline route to go out of bounds, had to improvise.

I guess I'll have to keep that in mind. I know you love the deep corners/posts at times. I just figured that calling too much Cover 3 against you would be a bad idea.

I haven't turned on my computer to create a steam account since getting home but imagine Eznark doesn't ever play this late anyhow.

He idles on discord a lot now as well. You could hop on that.

LJ11

I guess I'll have to keep that in mind. I know you love the deep corners/posts at times. I just figured that calling too much Cover 3 against you would be a bad idea.

He idles on discord a lot now as well. You could hop on that.

It is a bad idea, but cover 4 can be had too, I just need more pass pro if I try to blow the top off of 4 deep.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bullshit. Jets have been a joke for as long as they existed. We gradually became more and more of a joke as time went on.

Def not a Jets fan but they at least made two AFCC games somewhat recently and they barely missed the playoffs last year due to Bills Mafia.

Watching their games this year, I think they could have made a strong push in the playoffs if they made it.

Top Bottom