• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

i would sign grimey on the niners. our CB's are fucking terrible. well... i don't know for sure. most CB's in the league would look bad if you had our anemic pass rush to depend on. we have 1 legitimate pass rusher (aaron lynch) and he would basically get double or triple (if you count the chip) teamed on every play.

i hope we can get SOMETHING out of our defense this year. i know our offense will improve (only because you can't get worse than #32) so if our defense can just get back to even CLOSE to middle of the pack (15-20 range) i think we could get to .500 and with a couple lucky breaks along the way possibly compete for a wildcard spot in a weak NFC.

but the reality will be that we have no QB, trash offensive line, no receivers, a big TE who can get open and is fast but somehow has drastically worse hands than vernon davis, crappy secondary, 2 decent LB's and i don't know about DL. oh well! i'll always be able to live out my dreams of a one-and-done playoff season in madden with the niners!

until bird beats me for the niners next year :(

apparently I have an interview(s) tomorrow. Thought it was just gonna be a tour with a bunch of other students and lunch, but they want me to send my resume over and meet with a bunch of managers that I might be under.

shit

Smokey

apparently I have an interview(s) tomorrow. Thought it was just gonna be a tour with a bunch of other students and lunch, but they want me to send my resume over and meet with a bunch of managers that I might be under.

shit

make sure your AWR is high enough and you'll be fine

shit

good luck brother!

remember to mention the madden league and how you turned your season around from 0-4 to get back to .500!

Birdman02

i would sign grimey on the niners. our CB's are fucking terrible. well... i don't know for sure. most CB's in the league would look bad if you had our anemic pass rush to depend on. we have 1 legitimate pass rusher (aaron lynch) and he would basically get double or triple (if you count the chip) teamed on every play.

i hope we can get SOMETHING out of our defense this year. i know our offense will improve (only because you can't get worse than #32) so if our defense can just get back to even CLOSE to middle of the pack (15-20 range) i think we could get to .500 and with a couple lucky breaks along the way possibly compete for a wildcard spot in a weak NFC.

but the reality will be that we have no QB, trash offensive line, no receivers, a big TE who can get open and is fast but somehow has drastically worse hands than vernon davis, crappy secondary, 2 decent LB's and i don't know about DL. oh well! i'll always be able to live out my dreams of a one-and-done playoff season in madden with the niners!

until bird beats me for the niners next year :(

One day.......what a sweet day that will be!

TheLostBigBoss said:

shit

good luck man. And I think it's actually "lilfuckboi". A simple spelling mistake could ruin the whole thing.

brentech

Moving on. I'm going to be out of town Sunday evening and back Wednesday during the day. Heading to New Orleans for my brother-in-law's wedding. At the pace we are moving, my season may end while I'm gone.

Birdman02

Also, I'm gonna be out of town Thursday-Sunday. I might be able to play Sunday night...just depends on when we get home. Hopefully, I won't have to miss a game.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So I went back to play some Witcher 3 today since I have the day off.
I was greeted to a 17.9 GB patch?!?! Hahahaha seriously? This is insane. What's worse is patch DL's are always super slow on my ps4 for some reason. It's been going since noon today and still says 23 hours left.

Who puts out a 18gb patch?

Are we going to vance tonight?

So I went back to play some Witcher 3 today since I have the day off.
I was greeted to a 17.9 GB patch?!?! Hahahaha seriously? This is insane. What's worse is patch DL's are always super slow on my ps4 for some reason. It's been going since noon today and still says 23 hours left.

Who puts out a 18gb patch?

Are we going to vance tonight?

can you do direct plug in instead of wireless? my dl speeds go up by like 10X if i do that.

Anybody want to play DOTA?

i can play one or two

What uniform will I be in this time.

image.php

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
can you do direct plug in instead of wireless? my dl speeds go up by like 10X if i do that.

I'm actually already on ethernet. Last summer I ran ethernet throughout the house so I have a wall plug in almost every room. A lot of help that was in the game room! lol

just checked and now it's down to 7 hours lol

Greg

I'm actually already on ethernet. Last summer I ran ethernet throughout the house so I have a wall plug in almost every room. A lot of help that was in the game room! lol

just checked and now it's down to 7 hours lol
rest mode definitely helps if you aren't going to be using the system

the estimated time you get when you pause and unpause the download is usually the speed you can get while in rest mode

DJ Bowser

What's the way to get a hold of Exnark these days? I don't have steam.

I hope he's drunk enough to want to play Madden after the expected advance!

Top Bottom