• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I'm not sure why I woke up this morning and felt like this was the morning I'd ever want to drop money on Rainbow 6 credits. Because I am looking at R6 credit only skins and god damn it I want them!

The geno atkins bowl is tonight at 9 est, the operation sports article tells me it was a bad trade, but well see how he does against his old team tonight. Silly me, thinking having a good dline was important in football!

The geno atkins bowl is tonight at 9 est, the operation sports article tells me it was a bad trade, but well see how he does against his old team tonight. Silly me, thinking having a good dline was important in football!

A 30 year old player will never be as important as a first round pick. We all told you the same thing.

A 30 year old player will never be as important as a first round pick. We all told you the same thing.
I wouldnt have done the trade if this was the beginning of the year and we had 5-7 seasons left, all of his stats are great and hes much better then any rookie on paper, the problem is maddens shitty ai makes the dline ratings not as important as they should be

DCX

DCX
I wouldnt have done the trade if this was the beginning of the year and we had 5-7 seasons left, all of his stats are great and hes much better then any rookie on paper, the problem is maddens shitty ai makes the dline ratings not as important as they should be
To be fair, Geno was great for me. He is pretty fast for a DT and I worked on block shed to help against the run. I'm one of the worse against the run and it might have alot to do with not having Geno in the middle and Washington cleaning up.

It's not a good thing when your FS leads your team in tackles.

DCX

DJ Bowser

Rooks perform surprisingly well

And develop quickly!

Marquise House who was chosen 31st is at an 86 OVR right now. Granted, I've spent 3/4 of my hours this year on him. The trade may not have been bad if you got Atkins and swapped firsts. But straight up for the 9th pick? That's pretty rough. Look at what 2nd round D-lineman Derwyn Clark is doing now!

DCX

DCX
And develop quickly!

Marquise House who was chosen 31st is at an 86 OVR right now. Granted, I've spent 3/4 of my hours this year on him. The trade may not have been bad if you got Atkins and swapped firsts. But straight up for the 9th pick? That's pretty rough. Look at what 2nd round D-lineman Derwyn Clark is doing now!
He was a low first, like 27th. My own pick. I picked Stills the TE with the 9th.

DCX

DJ Bowser

He was a low first, like 27th. My own pick. I picked Stills the TE with the 9th.

DCX

Ah, I thought he was an early second. I remember being pissed when I saw him taken because I thought he was already gone- I had accidentally removed him from my Watch List. But I thought I had made 2 picks before he was taken. I guess not.

DJ Bowser

Steam wouldn't let me message anyone or add friends and I'm not jumping through hoops to do so while at work. Messaged Eznark on Discord though!

I should be home some time between 10-10:30 EST tonight and hope he can play then.

could be worse! the only thing the niners have done so far is tender jordan devey, the worst offensive lineman in the league.

Kaepernick-Sack-02.0.gif

Kaepernick-Sack-01.0.gif

ROfWjGe.gif

he is just the worst

Mario Williams....

I gotta say, we wont have a RB next season. We hardly have an OL to pass protect without a run threat... You arent solving this in one offseason. It is possible to turn us into one of the nastiest Ds in the league tho. Makes some sense. Its only a 2 year deal. This offseason is far from our worst.

Ummmmm, last offseason I was saying wtf are we doing why are we trading LBers for WRs?!?!?!?! And then we proceeded to be exposed as the worst LB core in the league.

Parker was a bad pick. We just traded our last LB for a WR. But that's because I'm not a big believer in best available when you have as many holes as we did/do.

DJ Bowser

I wonder if we'll reunite Forte with Gase on the cheap.

It's better than letting Ajayi wear his knee down to nothingness in one season.

Splat

Last night I played all random and found out that void is now an offlaner! (we won because I am awesome)

Edit: oh shit I solo queued in High skill!

GG nightz. Your defense was making some big plays but I was still getting lucky shit like that deep pass to Maclin at the end of the first half. You still had a chance when you started running the clock it was still just a two score game.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ah what the hell? i can get into MUT and into online head to head but for the online franchise it won't let me in

Top Bottom