• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Ugh GG DCX. I just can't seem to do anything right in coverage, guys wide open all game long. Even when I did play well my guys would just whiff on the easy INTs

At least Geno had a decent game for himself, and I was able to put some meaningless drives together in the 2nd half Geno 2 solo tackles and 1 sack

Somnia

GG Bird, one of the best back and forth games I've played this year.

Such a dumb decision by me to throw it at the end in the red zone.

Birdman02

GG Bird, one of the best back and forth games I've played this year.

Such a dumb decision by me to throw it at the end in the red zone.
GG man. Harrison smith bailed me out at the end. Surprised you didn't try to run it there. You were getting decent push from your line the whole game.

I had a chance to seal it before that. I had McKinnon uncovered in the flats on a 3rd and 5 but clay Matthews made a great play and batted the ball down at the line.

Somnia

GG man. Harrison smith bailed me out at the end. Surprised you didn't try to run it there. You were getting decent push from your line the whole game.

I had a chance to seal it before that. I had McKinnon uncovered in the flats on a 3rd and 5 but clay Matthews made a great play and batted the ball down at the line.

Ya both our teams made some really great plays. Honestly just a dumb decision not to run it, mistakes to learn by!

GG Rob! Awesome defensive game. Don't let the score fool you. It was a comeback win by me. He just had 3 TOs after I took the lead in the 4th. Hobbs might get demoted to my third TE behind Sims with all his drops in the first half. Miller couldn't do shit besides injure your entire defense! That Tannehill juke on the DE just to get destroyed by the DT was hilarious. 13 total rushing yards and I win, what a defensive battle.

Tannehill: 107.6, 18/27, 264 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Miller: 10 carries, 12 yds // 2 rec, -9 yds // Knocked MLB Williamson out 3 weeks, Knocked CB Hunbard out 6 weeks
Cameron: 7 rec, 135 yds, 2 TDs
French: 5 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 TD

Mariota: 55.0, 15/25, 175 yds, 1 TD, 4 INTs
Sankey: 20 carries, 67 yds // 3 rec, 20 yds
Moncrief: 4 rec, 35 yds, 1 TD
Woods: 1 INT

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
My best LB and CB out for extended periods. Dolphins are thugs!

The INT that was returned for a TD was really funky on my side. Your LB teleported a good 5 yards and slid in front of Whitten. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it was lag on my end from streaming. I damn near broke my controller because I threw it at the floor. I've lost TONS of madden games over the years but it's never gotten to me like this loss did. First time I've thrown a controller playing madden LOL

My best LB and CB out for extended periods. Dolphins are thugs!

The INT that was returned for a TD was really funky on my side. Your LB teleported a good 5 yards and slid in front of Whitten. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it was lag on my end from streaming. I damn near broke my controller because I threw it at the floor. I've lost TONS of madden games over the years but it's never gotten to me like this loss did. First time I've thrown a controller playing madden LOL
Just Lamar Miller is a thug! I blame UM.

That INT looked pretty normal to me Ray Lucas is just crazy like that tho, who knows. Definitely a tough loss. I take the lead and then your final three drives are INTs..

Greg

GG, Luke

game always finds ways to be completely fucking awful

what do I have to do to win a deep ball? I think I have maybe 1 this year in garbage time

edit: actually, I don't even need to win them - an incomplete when throwing into a favorable matchup would be great!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LilBoss will be benching his starting QB or WR for his game against the 49ers next week. His choice.

Sokantish

Poor TLBB. :( To be fair he audibled into that play because he noticed I was in a bad defense. I probably wouldn't have bombed it deep in that situation but I can understand why he audibled

Poor TLBB. :( To be fair he audibled into that play because he noticed I was in a bad defense. I probably wouldn't have bombed it deep in that situation but I can understand why he audibled

I put the TE on the drag but you had him completely covered, just hit square and by that point White was wide open. Shouldn't have audible to the 4V!

oh well!

DCX

DCX
Falcons can't even sign an easy free agent like Irvin!!

Bunch of cloons working in the front office :/

DCX

What did lilboss do?

bridg2fr.gif

Top Bottom