• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

The tone of the posts suggests you are shocked the Dolphins did something stupid

This is who they are
This is what they do

:(

As great as Vernon is, the dude has a way about committing penalties on 3rd down, so w/e. We removed his transition tag once we signed Mario which means other teams get to match us and negotiate with him as much as they want. Why? Well we have Wake Suh and Williams and somehow we get a compensatory draft pick if Vernon never gets a transition tag placed on him.

Getting Williams makes sense if we cant afford Vernon. And Vernon is about to get paid.

As great as Vernon is, the dude has a way about committing penalties on 3rd down, so w/e. We removed his transition tag once we signed Mario which means other teams get to match us and negotiate with him as much as they want. Why? Well we have Wake Suh and Williams and somehow we get a compensatory draft pick if Vernon never gets a transition tag placed on him.

Getting Williams makes sense if we cant afford Vernon. And Vernon is about to get paid.

I mean....I agree with the part about Vernon being stupidly reckless, but I'd rather have young and reckless than old and bound for the IR.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I mean....I agree with the part about Vernon being stupidly reckless, but I'd rather have young and reckless than old and bound for the IR.

Sounds like a perfect fit for the current Giants.

Somnia

Dallas hasn't done much, but they re-signed Rolando which works for me. Hopefully he stays healthy and no more suspensions... but I can say that about every Cowboy really.

Geno is a good QB, I haven't noticed any insane off target throws (like the one that lost me the OT game against Ph33) after the patch.

But, he probably has the best receiving core in the league, so that's helping him a lot.

Somnia

Geno is a good QB, I haven't noticed any insane off target throws (like the one that lost me the OT game against Ph33) after the patch.

But, he probably has the best receiving core in the league, so that's helping him a lot.

I've improved Silva a ton stat wise in the last season or so, but sadly my bad throws can't make up for that :( I do like Silva and where he is now though, I just need to improve my reads, I feel like I made some good steps against Bird but have a long ways to go.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Looks like Vernon is a Giant. Is he actually any good? I preferred sticking needles in my eyes to watching any game involving the Dolphins last year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob 8m8 minutes ago
#Eagles get G Brandon Brooks signed

SPLAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lil B and Crimson are the hottest teams in the league atm.

Eo5coFf.gif

ZKG92Hy.gif

That Maxwell deal wasnt bad at all. We just swapped the 13th and the 8th picks. Eagles are paying majority of Kikos contract. I just hope Maxwell is a #1 CB.

And now Grimes is released.... Sean Smith should come home.

I wonder what route the Broncos go. Id love to see RGIIIs revival.

That Maxwell deal wasnt bad at all. We just swapped the 13th and the 8th picks. Eagles are paying majority of Kikos contract. I just hope Maxwell is a #1 CB.

And now Grimes is released.... Sean Smith should come home.

I wonder what route the Broncos go. Id love to see RGIIIs revival.

if you have a top 2 defense in the league, where you have a legit #1 CB, incredible DL, great linebackers and the best safeties in the league, then and only then can maxwell be kind of ok as a #2 CB.

if all those things dont fall into place though.... well just look at what he was in philly last year to know the answer

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sorry if I am wrong here but if a team trades a guy, doesn't the guaranteed money become an immediate cap hit to the team trading him and the acquiring team only take on the salary portion?

If so, that is monster cap hit for the Eagles.

Sorry if I am wrong here but if a team trades a guy, doesn't the guaranteed money become an immediate cap hit to the team trading him and the acquiring team only take on the salary portion?

I think the NFL has it so teams can negotiate some of the dead money hit where the receiving team can take some of the bonus.

not sure tho

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Maxwells contract was reworked prior to the trade.

A similar thing happened with Murray.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Giants sign Vernon to record contract!
$85 MILLION OVER 5 YEARS
$55 MILLION GAURANTEED
$54 MILLION OVER FIRST 3 YEARS

Olivier Vernon is good but holy fuck, no.

Edit

Jags sign Malik Jackson

Top Bottom