• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

I ended up beating "The Challenge" in The Witness a few days ago. I actually found it pretty enjoyable and it ended up being my favorite part of the endgame, whereas some of the stuff that preceded it turned me off.

Did anyone else end up playing through that game besides myself, Splat and ez?

brentech

I ended up beating "The Challenge" in The Witness a few days ago. I actually found it pretty enjoyable and it ended up being my favorite part of the endgame, whereas some of the stuff that preceded it turned me off.

I knew it would happen this way, but I'm on like the slowest burn ever because I am playing it with my wife. I should probably just start working on it solo because it's been quite a while since we loaded it up.
At some point I got stuck somewhere and moved on, and then hit a tetris puzzle that didn't seem like a tutorial type of puzzle. No idea what the goal is there. I need to back track to the start and make sure I've done everything up to where I am.

BigAT

I knew it would happen this way, but I'm on like the slowest burn ever because I am playing it with my wife. I should probably just start working on it solo because it's been quite a while since we loaded it up.
At some point I got stuck somewhere and moved on, and then hit a tetris puzzle that didn't seem like a tutorial type of puzzle. No idea what the goal is there. I need to back track to the start and make sure I've done everything up to where I am.

Yeah, they start randomly sprinkling Tetris stuff into the other puzzles at some point, which usually caused me to just bail on those puzzles. You'll know the Tetris tutorial when you get to it, although I personally think the first section of the tutorial isn't very good.

I bought The Witness a couple weeks ago when PSN was doing the spend $100 get $15 back thing and I needed something to pair with Uncharted 4 to get me past 100. I haven't downloaded it yet but hopefully soon!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

I played, I guess, maybe the 1st 1/5th of the game (PC). Maybe like 60-100 puzzles solved, and like 30-40 "special" puzzles solved (The Black Pillar related ones). Then other games have gotten in the way, with Stardew Valley being the newest one, last night. Did one guy really make this??? Shiiiiiit.

I think the Tetris puzzle ones are when I tapered off on the game.

Fuuuuuuuck my friend from work texted me last night and I didn't see it until like 11 pm so I didn't want to text him back so late. Turns out he had an extra ticket to the ncaa tourney in Anaheim tonight but I car pooled with my wife so I can't go :(

Lesson learned: always keep your phone with you!

Fuuuuuuuck my friend from work texted me last night and I didn't see it until like 11 pm so I didn't want to text him back so late. Turns out he had an extra ticket to the ncaa tourney in Anaheim tonight but I car pooled with my wife so I can't go :(

We just had a conversation about this the other night!!!

I don't know how you can go home and say "I'm not sure where my phone is. Maybe I left it at work!"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Deserved

Going to LA in a few weeks. Gonna be going to a Dodgers - Giants game opening for LAs opening weekend if any of you LA people want to come let me know, my brother gets a discount on tickets!

Don't be that guy.

You will win the three way fight for the Niners and FMT will be the Skins.

I've been that guy for years. Nolan's movies were good crime movies but awful Batman/Super Hero movies.

Going to LA in a few weeks. Gonna be going to a Dodgers - Giants game opening for LAs opening weekend if any of you LA people want to come let me know, my brother gets a discount on tickets!

I do love me some live baseball.

Purps and Drizz at the game in a few weeks:

48657834.jpg

Gamefly keeps sending me dumb emails to come back, went to just update my email to fuckyou@fuckyou.com and of course it's taken!

I'm trying to find out if DM ever got back to Eznark. If that answer is no, I'm going to check with FMT/CB and see if we can just put his unreliable ass on AP the rest of the year. His last few opponents are the Falcons and Browns, and I don't think they should have to play him

DCX

DCX
I'm trying to find out if DM ever got back to Eznark. If that answer is no, I'm going to check with FMT/CB and see if we can just put his unreliable ass on AP the rest of the year. His last few opponents are the Falcons and Browns, and I don't think they should have to play him
Lead us!

Dammit! I should've just taken the sim win too.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Garry Shandling died, and now I see Former Eagle (and Alabama) FB Kevin Turner died. TLBB would have no clue who either people are.

brentech

Pretty sure I don't have to play out the season, so at least I got that going for me.
Lesson learned 4 seasons in this year. Just can't stick in Manziel. Far too many balls placed 5+ yards from their target. Bit me in the ass in the 2nd half of the season.

DCX

DCX
Pretty sure I don't have to play out the season, so at least I got that going for me.
Lesson learned 4 seasons in this year. Just can't stick in Manziel. Far too many balls placed 5+ yards from their target. Bit me in the ass in the 2nd half of the season.
Zach Mettenberger can be yours for cheap!

DCX

Scott you are my next opponent so let me know if you can roll tonight

I can go advance it as soon as Eznark gives me the OK that he benched his players

DCX

DCX
Can someone refresh Daddy Leagues? I wanna see if I cracked top 15 in power rankings after beating the number 1 team :/

DCX

Top Bottom