• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Just solved a series of puzzles that got me the "symmetry" trophy. Big ass lazor shooting across the map now. Still no Tetris puzzle tutorial, but glad to have worked through that area.
Soooo, not far at all. 79 puzzles done.

BigAT

Just solved a series of puzzles that got me the "symmetry" trophy. Big ass lazor shooting across the map now. Still no Tetris puzzle tutorial, but glad to have worked through that area.
Soooo, not far at all. 79 puzzles done.

Heh, didn't realize you hadn't beaten that yet. While the path of the game is potentially very open, that's essentially the first area of the game to do. Most likely should have completed it before you started seeing any Tetris puzzles.

brentech

Heh, didn't realize you hadn't beaten that yet. While the path of the game is potentially very open, that's essentially the first area of the game to do. Most likely should have completed it before you started seeing any Tetris puzzles.
Yeaaaa. As I completed it I figured that was the case. I just happened on a new area with a bunch of buildings and one has a puzzle with a Tetris piece in it. No idea.

BigAT

Yeaaaa. As I completed it I figured that was the case. I just happened on a new area with a bunch of buildings and one has a puzzle with a Tetris piece in it. No idea.

If you mean the "town" type area, I'll save you some trouble and let you know to not really bother with it right now. It essentially uses all the late game concepts of the game.

There's at least three areas you can complete that don't have any Tetris aspects.

DJ Bowser

Great week, now we have to put my dog down tomorrow.

I swear to god this year better be front loaded with the shittyness.
Fuckin' a.

Worst day of my life was when I had to put my baby down last December. I've never known a pain like that.

I'm sorry, dude. Dogs are the best. It isn't fair their lives are so short when they're so much better than we.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lonestar you are my next opponent. Let me know when you want to play.

Friday or the weekend,whichever one is not a good time for you, letting me have a simwin. ;P

Damn, TLBB, Weeks been Epic-ally Shitty for you. Don't know the preferable method for what to do when it's time for your dog, whether you want to be in the room, or holding him/her, or go with a handoff and avoid the last moment. I personally held my 16 year old cat back in 2007 or so, and couldn't hold back tears (wasn't help that she was more my Dad's cat, and him dying in 2006, sort of like losing another piece of him). There just aren't any good options for these situations. My condolences on your Grandfather and your Dog.

CJ McCollum hasn't forgotten about the "clerical error" that occurred the last time the Portland Trail Blazers met the Los Angeles Clippers.

McCollum, the team's second-leading scorer, had been inadvertently been left off Portland's active roster on Jan. 6 and the Clippers defeated the Trail Blazers 109-98.

Clippers coach Doc Rivers had the final say regarding McCollum's playing status that night, a source told The Oregonian/OregonLive. The NBA gave Rivers the option to let McCollum play but he declined.

Portland visits the Clippers on Thursday night in the first meeting since the incident. "It's unfortunate that that's how it had to go down," McCollum said Wednesday night, via The Oregonian/OregonLive. "But if it was my son, I would probably protect him, too."

Oh damn

Friday or the weekend,whichever one is not a good time for you, letting me have a simwin. ;P

Damn, TLBB, Weeks been Epic-ally Shitty for you. Don't know the preferable method for what to do when it's time for your dog, whether you want to be in the room, or holding him/her, or go with a handoff and avoid the last moment. I personally held my 16 year old cat back in 2007 or so, and couldn't hold back tears (wasn't help that she was more my Dad's cat, and him dying in 2006, sort of like losing another piece of him). There just aren't any good options for these situations. My condolences on your Grandfather and your Dog.

People who do the handoff are the epitome of cowardly. That animal's whole life revolved around you and you can't even give it the common courtesy of being there in its final moments because you're a selfish shit.

I have no idea what lilboss' plans are, I was just making that statement in general.

DJ Bowser

People who do the handoff are the epitome of cowardly. That animal's whole life revolved around you and you can't even give it the common courtesy of being there in its final moments because you're a selfish shit.

I have no idea what lilboss' plans are, I was just making that statement in general.
Agreed. I wouldn't trade holding mine in her last moments for anything. In her last moments of life, she knew how loved she was. She deserved that.

My last dog got put away right after I went back to grad school. It fucking sucked that I couldn't be there, and we put me on speakerphone so I could at least talk to him right before he got put away, and apparently when I did he had stopped his heavy panting :(

typing that in hindsight makes me wish I went back in time and bought a plane ticket just for that. I feel like shit even more about it 7 years later, but the whole thing happened so quickly

LJ11

GG, couldn't stop the run. Davis is just eating me up. My LBs shot a lot of gaps too, but they wouldn't make the tackle.

GG, couldn't stop the run. Davis is just eating me up. My LBs shot a lot of gaps too, but they wouldn't make the tackle.

gg. you definitely got madden'd that game because davis and my other RB basically broke every tackle when they touched the ball and turned it into positive yards. there are some games where you can just tell the madden RNG is going to swing in your favor and i knew after the first couple runs that it was going to be that way. when those games happen, you are likely to win unless you completely screw up (which i almost did). your QB makes pinpoint accurate passes while getting crushed in 10 mph wind... i can't do anything about that. well, i guess i could've called something other than a cover 2 zone but it was 3rd and short :/

Birdman02

GG Boss. It looked like you definitely got madden'd in that catch they called out of bounds. I got a couple of more breaks after that and was able to hold on for the win.

LJ11

gg. you definitely got madden'd that game because davis and my other RB basically broke every tackle when they touched the ball and turned it into positive yards. there are some games where you can just tell the madden RNG is going to swing in your favor and i knew after the first couple runs that it was going to be that way. when those games happen, you are likely to win unless you completely screw up (which i almost did). your QB makes pinpoint accurate passes while getting crushed in 10 mph wind... i can't do anything about that. well, i guess i could've called something other than a cover 2 zone but it was 3rd and short :/

I missed some easy throws with Richardson though. He made that crazy throw, but I had a wide open throw inside the 15 and he sailed it, had to settle for 3. Missed the deepball to French that was open, and I had another post to Lockette that he overthrew big time, even went over the safeties had.

The missed throw in the redzone killed me, the 3rd and ten where you just quick threw to the TE also killed me, just wasn't ready for it.

I missed some easy throws with Richardson though. He made that crazy throw, but I had a wide open throw inside the 15 and he sailed it, had to settle for 3. Missed the deepball to French that was open, and I had another post to Lockette that he overthrew big time, even went over the safeties had.

The missed throw in the redzone killed me, the 3rd and ten where you just quick threw to the TE also killed me, just wasn't ready for it.

yeah he did miss some throws early. the one your sailed inside the 15 to the rb (or wr? it was so bad i can't tell who it was to) would've definitely been a first if not more. he also way overthew a deep one to french late.

i usually watch some of the twitch footage from my games (especially losses) and in the last loss i had against you i noticed quite a few times where i had the TE on a streak open and just didn't go to him or even look that way. reed is rarely my first look, i dont know why because he's good but that time i saw you had shifted a bit and audibled to a streak because you were so far over i figured maybe you'd be watching the slot receiver or something and right off the snap i could tell you wouldn't be able to get there, even on a bait. i just tried to not turn the ball over... the one int i had was just a fuck it throw and if it got picked i didn't mind too much with you having no timeouts and a long field at the end of the half

Hot damn what a great game York. Both of our defenses tightned up in 4th and OT, I got so lucky I made that field goal!

The beginning of that game was wacky! You hitstick my guy for first play fumble TD< then I bust a return to your 36 yard line, then in the 2nd quarter you had a return TD almost for sure but your guy got shoestring tackled wow

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Luke- if the Superman dissappoints you to the point of anger, I might be around to release the anger in madden.

It will. What a disaster of a movie. I don't even know where to start.

Almost nothing in the entire movie made any kind of sense. I want my money and time back.

DJ Bowser

I had low expectations but expected a fun movie. All these reviews though have me questioning whether I'll even see it after being excited by the first trailer.

On the bright side, I played poker for the first time in a year and did well!

Top Bottom