• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
quick question.

On the salary screen the "1 Year Remaining" means those guys will be free agents at the end of this current year right? I figure that's what it is just want to confirm.

BigAT

DOTA NIGHT!

vYzrYms.gif

GG Somnia. Probably worst game I played all season but god damn maddem was pissing me off. So many broken tackle. Was absurd. You had 3 less completions but had 76 more YAC. That angle Delmas took on the Whiff tackle when all he has to do his bump u out of bounds on that Cobb catch was infuriating. That pick u made in cover 3 with the outside corner just making a 90 degree turn, reshad jones doing nothing to defend that TD when it felt like a user pick, your user dline coming thru literally untouched, even tho you're bringing four. But I blew it that's for sure. Still can't believe that game. Wow.

We need to do one more season guys. My team is almost there! I just need a Gaurd..

Tannehill: 52.2, 16/26, 160 yds, 1 TD, 6 INTs // 1 rush, 15 yds
Miller: 11 carries, 44 yds // 2 rec, 6 yds
Cameron: 5 rec, 70 yds, 1 TD
Jones: 12 Tkls, 4 TfL, 1 INT

Silva: 78.3, 13/26, 223 yds, 3 TDs, 3 INTs
Coleman: 24 carries, 103 yds // 3 rec, 41 yds
Cobb: 3 rec, 89 yds, 2 TDs
Hayward: 4 Tkls, 3 INTs

I throw a TD to start the game and think to myself, Tannehill is actually even on the season, 20 TDs / 20 INTs. And then I throw 6 INTs.

Vet is coming tomorrow in the morning to put her down. She can't even get up on her own now, I have to carry her to bring her outside and carry her to bring her to my moms bed.

Going to Florida Wed-Friday for the funeral, so if I some how make it to the playoffs I'll be gone then.

DCX

DCX
Vet is coming tomorrow in the morning to put her down. She can't even get up on her own now, I have to carry her to bring her outside and carry her to bring her to my moms bed.

Going to Florida Wed-Friday for the funeral, so if I some how make it to the playoffs I'll be gone then.
Good luck bro. Wish you strength through this tough time.

DCX

rinse82

Tough to see any silver lining but at least you'll be able to goodbye to her.

My 6 year old Boston terrier passed away out of nowhere - one day heard a yelp, went to see what was up and he was gone. Vet suspected cardiac arrest.

Sorry man

Somnia

If I had played the way I have the last two games all season I may have ended up .500... this gives me reason to come back next season.

imagine instead of knowing what happened I was being tortured for 3 hours by a movie

so tell me what happened
I was a naughty commissioner

Basically DM never showed up for Eznark last week. Saints and Falcons both had to play him to close out the year. I figured if Eznark gets a freebie because DM is being DM then DCX should get the same benefit. But I didn't check with the others and DCX went to play the CPU immediately. I should have known something was up because I was intrigued why he wanted to play the CPU.

I messed up not asking the others first, but I still stand by my thinking that it's all DM's fault because we have to get FMT to text him every damn week.

imagine instead of knowing what happened I was being tortured for 3 hours by a movie

so tell me what happened

phee let DCX have an instant sim win when we vanced instead of consulting with the other commissioners. Then dm was pissed like an hour later because he was available to play or some shit.

LukeSmith

I was a naughty commissioner

Basically DM never showed up for Eznark last week. Saints and Falcons both had to play him to close out the year. I figured if Eznark gets a freebie because DM is being DM then DCX should get the same benefit. But I didn't check with the others and DCX went to play the CPU immediately. I should have known something was up because I was intrigued why he wanted to play the CPU.

Oh this is easy to adjudicate:
DCX gets auto losses against Eznark and the Wild Card opponent the following game (since I think he has the tiebreakers over eznark, unless eznark beats Wellington!)
I'd say remove Pheenix as commissioner but that's almost like a reward (i.e., he no longer has to spend time babysitting 31 other manchildren in an electronic video game)

Also, this is real fucking shady, DCX. Come on man.

LUKE

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Greg are you around?

I'll be on the ps4 watching daredevil so message me if you want to play.

Oh this is easy to adjudicate:
DCX gets auto losses against Eznark and the Wild Card opponent the following game (since I think he has the tiebreakers over eznark, unless eznark beats Wellington!)
I'd say remove Pheenix as commissioner but that's almost like a reward (i.e., he no longer has to spend time babysitting 31 other manchildren in an electronic video game)

Also, this is real fucking shady, DCX. Come on man.

LUKE

Hey pal, if I beat cb and splat, it's a 3 way tie in the South!

I will not beat cb and splat. eeyore.jpg

DCX

DCX
Fuck that!! I didn't do shit wrong!!

Listen, you fuckers want me gone. fucking say it. When I get permission to fucking do something and do it i shouldn't be fucking punished because of it!

Nothing shady went on. I have never taken a sim win, i rather play the CPU every single time. Outrage for no reason.

After reading these posts I'm only more confused about what actually happened. Is this how Drizz feels all the time?

1. All games were done except DM vs eznark.
2. Phee asked eznark if he had attempted to contact DM, which he had.
3. DM made no known attempts to respond to eznark or schedule a time.
4. Frustrated by DM's inaction and the fact that he is easily the most difficult player in the league to contact at scheule Phee declared (without consulting any other commissioners) that DM would be put on Auto Pilot and eznark would get a sim win.
5. League week advanced
6. Without making any known attempts to contact DM, DCX asked Phee if he could simply play the CPU.
7. Phee, reasoning that it was only fair given eznark got an auto win, DCX should get one.
8. DCX played the CPU immediately without asking any other commissioners for secondary verification.
9. FMT and CB found out.
10. There was mild drama in a twitch chat but no punishments were set.
11. DM found out and still didn't bother to post in the thread, only going through FMT via text.
12. Luke found out.

And I think that brings us to today.

BigAT

1. All games were done except DM vs eznark.
2. Phee asked eznark if he had attempted to contact DM, which he had.
3. DM made no known attempts to respond to eznark or schedule a time.
4. Frustrated by DM's inaction and the fac that he is easily the most difficult player in the league to contact at scheule Phee declared (without consulting any other commissioners) that DM would be put on Auto Pilot and eznark would get a sim win.
5. League week advanced
6. Without making any known attempts to contact DM, DCX asked Phee if he could simply play the CPU.
7. Phee, reasoning that it was only fair given eznark got an auto win, DCX should get one.
8. DCX played the CPU immediately without asking any other commissioners for secondary verification.
9. FMT and CB found out.
10. There was mild drama in a twitch chat but no punishments were set.
11. DM found out and still didn't bother to post in the thread, only going through FMT via text.
12. Luke found out.

And I think that brings us to today.

But what about the NX controller?

brentech

Fuck that!! I didn't do shit wrong!!

Listen, you fuckers want me gone. fucking say it. When I get permission to fucking do something and do it i shouldn't be fucking punished because of it!

Nothing shady went on. I have never taken a sim win, i rather play the CPU every single time. Outrage for no reason.

MeaslyOpenAngelwingmussel.gif

DCX

DCX
Rocket League Team signup is live. Going to send the registration link t those who expressed interest to join. Thanks.

DCX

Top Bottom