• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ugh, Blue Cheetos won because of 3rd down offense...

8 for 13, while I went 0-4. Lead the entire game, till the last 2 minutes or so. Almost had that second real win.

Ugh, Blue Cheetos won because of 3rd down offense...

8 for 13, while I went 0-4. Lead the entire game, till the last 2 minutes or so. Almost had that second real win.

When I stop throwing interceptions in the red zone I'm pretty good at offense.

GG though!

The NFC is a massive clusterfuck.

You have the season pass, right? What else would you spend renown on?

I spent it on shitty Frost and Buck skins when they came out. Then I bought some other cool skins for 12K and 10K each as I earned them.

I would trade all of those for the engraved set in a heartbeat :(

by my various counts, we potentially have between 24-27 people maybe interested in a season 5. as i always say, i will play until the wheels fall off so we'll have to see who is still in after the dust has settled from this season

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll keep playing, all the way till I have to take control of the league and run it as a single player league, up until a random guy steals this PSN account and gets it permanently banned like the last time.

If Wellie beats Eznark tomorrow shit gets really crazy in the NFC.

Right now its:

eznark
LilB/Bowser
az
Phee/Scott/Me

If eznark loses and az wins then we have a 4 way tie for the 6th spot.

Edit:

AFC is just as crazy

4 teams at 9-6 right now and 2 at 8-7.

LukeSmith

If Wellie beats Eznark tomorrow shit gets really crazy in the NFC.

Right now its:

eznark
LilB/Bowser
az
Phee/Scott/Me

If eznark loses and az wins then we have a 4 way tie for the 6th spot.

So Wellie can sort of just decide to fuck over LilB and his Rival Bowser by diving to eznark?

Lilboss, I dedicate my complete destruction of Bowser to your dog.

May your pet Rest in Peace (beside Bowser's playoff hopes)

I just had to help her get back inside, she can barely get outside and if I wasn't watching the stream she could have easily been stuck out there for god knows how long.

When she got back inside she waddled around the living room gathering a bunch of socks for me :( :(

Thanks for the playoff hopes and wishes, tomorrow is going to fucking blow.

Rinse I apologize if I have spammed your brother in law

Kept trying to do something else and I think I accidentally kept doing it lol

And if I had just won I'd be sitting pretty
Emoticon_rage.gif
Emoticon_rage.gif
Emoticon_rage.gif
Emoticon_rage.gif
Emoticon_rage.gif

So Wellie can sort of just decide to fuck over LilB and his Rival Bowser by diving to eznark?

Yeah he could. That would put eznark at 10-5 with 1 game to go and would eliminate all the 7 loss teams. Then the 6 loss teams would have to hope to win a tie breaker over the eznark/dcx week 17 game loser.

LukeSmith

I just had to help her get back inside, she can barely get outside and if I wasn't watching the stream she could have easily been stuck out there for god knows how long.

When she got back inside she waddled around the living room gathering a bunch of socks for me :( :(

Thanks for the playoff hopes and wishes, tomorrow is going to fucking blow.

Yeah man, no trolling I am really sorry for you.

Maple is still only 5 or so, but realistically we've probably spent to 42%-50% of our time together.

Greg

Did you happen to look at time of possession? I bet it was crazy high for you. I just couldn't get the ball out of your hand. Especially in overtime. Crazy indeed lol
nah, didn't get a chance, but yeah, it sure felt that way - sorry if it was boring at times

tried to open it up early on through the air and Thomas gave up those 2 picks without trying for the ball, so I kinda shelled up

edit: and holy shit I would've felt bad if that hail mary at the end worked... the dive towards the line looked amazing!

Yeah man, no trolling I am really sorry for you.

Maple is still only 5 or so, but realistically we've probably spent to 42%-50% of our time together.

This is how I feel about Onyx too. I've had him for about a year and a half now, which means he is about 2 and a half, and it's gone by so fast knowing about a fifth of it has passed by

DJ Bowser

My last pup lived to be 2 weeks shy of 17.

Still a short time relative to our lives; but dogs, especially smaller ones, can surprise you with their longevity.

My first dog was put down during my last year of college. I told my parents not to put him down before I got a chance to say good bye, but instead of going home for spring break I staid on campus to take care of one of the most difficult projects I had during under grad (while my partner went to fucking Cancun). The week after my parents called me and told me they had put him down :(

I've had my current dog 8 years come November. Anyone who remembers some of the shit I went through a few years ago, part of the reason I got through it was because I had him around.

I actually had another dog before him, but that story is super depressing.

BigAT

9:39Hulkisswag1234: Console?
9:39Hulkisswag1234: What console u on
9:40WellingtonGAF: lol
9:40Hulkisswag1234: Wellington
9:40WellingtonGAF: dreamcast
9:40Hulkisswag1234: What dream cast
9:41Hulkisswag1234: What's dream cast
9:41Hulkisswag1234: I mean

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
9:39Hulkisswag1234: Console?
9:39Hulkisswag1234: What console u on
9:40WellingtonGAF: lol
9:40Hulkisswag1234: Wellington
9:40WellingtonGAF: dreamcast
9:40Hulkisswag1234: What dream cast
9:41Hulkisswag1234: What's dream cast
9:41Hulkisswag1234: I mean

:(

DJ Bowser

Since a win still probably won't get me into the playoffs, my new goal for Week 17 is to beat Calvin Johnson's single game catch record- the final insult to Megatron before retirement.

Since a win still probably won't get me into the playoffs, my new goal for Week 17 is to beat Calvin Johnson's single game catch record- the final insult to Megatron before retirement.

I would normally be sad but our day doesn't pale in comparison to what lil B is going through today.

We're thinking of you buddy!

Top Bottom