• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Sometimes its a little burnt! Zaxbys is a complete ripoff. Owners used to work at Guthries.

I want Guthries so bad right now. Best part is theyre 24 hours. Bad part is there's only 1.

I just looked up to see if there's a Guthrie's around me, saw one right by me and got excited, then saw it's some shit called Guthrie's school

Fuck

Ferny

Just wanted to give a heads up, my old PSN account (kurruptt) got hacked and of course the password got changed and all that. I made a new one (ThatGuyFern) so if you see that friends request, it's from me.

Sucks that I lost all those digital games and shit, but guess it was my fault for not really making a super complicated password for it (gravestormisadouche was the password)

Just wanted to give a heads up, my old PSN account (kurruptt) got hacked and of course the password got changed and all that. I made a new one (ThatGuyFern) so if you see that friends request, it's from me.

Sucks that I lost all those digital games and shit, but guess it was my fault for not really making a super complicated password for it (gravestormisadouche was the password)

someone is picking us off one by one.

who could possibly have a thirst for vengeance against Madden GAF?

someone is picking us off one by one.

who could possibly have a thirst for vengeance against Madden GAF?

english-project-41-728.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Batman Vs. Superman is just a clusterfuck. The worst part is that it could have been pretty good if they didnt try to accomplish everything at once.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Ugh, this happened to me a week ago, Time to go make this complicated password even more complicated

Did CB Lose? I probably won't be able to beat him week 17(shoulda beat him last time) my star rookie WR got hurt, but I'll give it a shot for my own pride

if az wins this week, there is no way that either the cowboys or bears can make the playoffs.

i also believe if az wins, then the saints/falcons loser is possibly eliminated from playoff contention.

p.s.

VANCED

DJ Bowser

if az wins this week, there is no way that either the cowboys or bears can make the playoffs.
Well, that was a sad way to simplify it.

Goodnight, season.

I'm obviously in for one more, but I've got to change my playbook. Things got stale for me because I was calling most of the same plays game after game. Rolled with Miami for too long.

Well, that was a sad way to simplify it.

Goodnight, season.

I'm obviously in for one more, but I've got to change my playbook. Things got stale for me because I was calling most of the same plays game after game. Rolled with Miami for too long.
Fuck the Miami playbook

One playbook per season is usually what I do, if you change too much you usually don't have the same effectiveness with the plays. One of the most important things I have down with my playbook is the timing, when I knew routes are going to break gives me a big mental advantage on when to look at what (when I'm not homing in on a single target)

Also, considering we are doing one more season, I'm doing a sale.

QB Jimmy Garoppolo (84s,87m,70d, 90 throw power)
QB Jeno Smith(83s,82m,67d, 91 throw power, 85 spd, 88 acc)

WR Robert Woods (90 spd, 87 acc, 86 catch, 90 spec, 85 CiT, 86 route running, 80 release)

Discount section

TE Martellus Bennett(85 catch, 88 spec, 84 CiT, 79 route running, 80 release, 79 run block, 92 awr, 88 acceleration, 76 spd)

Anyone else is always for sale, but if I'm not looking to sell the price is gonna be higher

brentech

One playbook per season is usually what I do, if you change too much you usually don't have the same effectiveness with the plays. One of the most important things I have down with my playbook is the timing, when I knew routes are going to break gives me a big mental advantage on when to look at what (when I'm not homing in on a single target)

I'm the opposite. New playbooks keep my eyes open on all routes and not just expected outcomes. That's just me.....
What isn't just me is route timing. It's madden, they aren't that specialized. Understanding the depth and timing of a route isn't really locked to a playbook, that's never been the issue.

I like the Zona book for some running plays but I'm not a big fan of their formations and where they choose to put my skill players

I used to like having Barkley put in kind of like a slot receiver but I actually love it when he's in the stance with the rest of the linemen. He gets off really quickly and I definitely didn't max him out

rinse82

Also, considering we are doing one more season, I'm doing a sale.

QB Jimmy Garoppolo (84s,87m,70d, 90 throw power)
QB Jeno Smith(83s,82m,67d, 91 throw power, 85 spd, 88 acc)

WR Robert Woods (90 spd, 87 acc, 86 catch, 90 spec, 85 CiT, 86 route running, 80 release)

Discount section

TE Martellus Bennett(85 catch, 88 spec, 84 CiT, 79 route running, 80 release, 79 run block, 92 awr, 88 acceleration, 76 spd)

Anyone else is always for sale, but if I'm not looking to sell the price is gonna be higher

Gimme Woods back

Top Bottom