• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Why wouldn't they
New York doesn't have a whole lot of stuff you find in suburban areas. Like I think there is a Target in Brooklyn but that's it. They seem to have their own stores for that kind of stuff you find in home depot.

And then sadly Times Square is littered with chain trash like Red Lobster and Olive "Italian Denny's" Garden :(

I could not figure out for the longest time how there is/was a K-Mart in midtown Manhattan

BigAT

Par for the course. I got so pissed at the drop 10 cause I got picked on it. Luckily my run game marched on that defense.

More annoyed that he tried to deny it afterward as though the game isn't being streamed.

12:13 BigEhTee: drop 10? seriously?
12:14 GQman2121: I rushed three
12:15 BigEhTee: you rushed 1
12:15 BigEhTee: and turn off burn clock
12:15 GQman2121: I didn't but okay

DPf5OMp.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Cola. You are my last match up for this season. I could play tonight after 10pm ET. Or I'm available pretty much all day tomorrow. Let me know.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
New York doesn't have a whole lot of stuff you find in suburban areas. Like I think there is a Target in Brooklyn but that's it. They seem to have their own stores for that kind of stuff you find in home depot.

And then sadly Times Square is littered with chain trash like Red Lobster and Olive "Italian Denny's" Garden :(

I could not figure out for the longest time how there is/was a K-Mart in midtown Manhattan

Depends what you are looking for. If you are in the outer boroughs I know there are a ton of Targets. 3 in the Bronx at least. You are right tho. For a long time the city would not allow big box stores like Walmart, K-Mart, Target etc in because it crushes small businesses.

LukeSmith

More annoyed that he tried to deny it afterward as though the game isn't being streamed.

12:13 BigEhTee: drop 10? seriously?
12:14 GQman2121: I rushed three
12:15 BigEhTee: you rushed 1
12:15 BigEhTee: and turn off burn clock
12:15 GQman2121: I didn't but okay

DPf5OMp.gif

Let's just wait until Baltimore Larry weighs in before we judge

gg drizzler
GG! I'm really proud of my team today. Especially Lamar Miller. It's like he heard the front office is scouting backs or something. Sean Johns completely shut down the run with the 3 TfL while Lucas had 5 pass deflections and a pick. It's like one was playing run first while the other played pass first and they just trusted each other. It was beautiful. Really wish we could keep playing games. Maybe there'll be a Texans-Bengals-Browns all lose miracle... Maybe...

Tannehill: 98.2, 15/22, 248 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Miller: 22 carries, 121 yds, 2 TDs // 1 rec, 84 yds, 1 TD
Cameron: 7 rec, 102 yds, 1 TD
Lucas: 8 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT, 5 PDef

Petty: 64.4, 24/44, 318 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs
Stacy: 9 carries, 9 yds // 5 rec, 22 yds, 2 TDs
Amaro: 5 rec, 78 yds
Pryor: 13 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 FF

And the Dolphins finish with a +9 win differential from the previous season. MaddenGAF record!?
The real record is +10 by the 08 Dolphins

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cola if you are around now I've got about 2 hours where I'll be playing madden until I start my grill out.

I wouldn't even give a fuck if someone dropped 10 against me. I'd just sit in the pocket for 15 seconds until someone got wide open...

CB you around to play today(I assume we vanced?)

I wouldn't even give a fuck if someone dropped 10 against me. I'd just sit in the pocket for 15 seconds until someone got wide open...

CB you around to play today(I assume we vanced?)

AI isn't good enough to triple and double block DL consistently, I've seen sacks off of cover 9 and cover 10 within a few seconds.

Smokey

Just wanted to give a heads up, my old PSN account (kurruptt) got hacked and of course the password got changed and all that. I made a new one (ThatGuyFern) so if you see that friends request, it's from me.

Sucks that I lost all those digital games and shit, but guess it was my fault for not really making a super complicated password for it (gravestormisadouche was the password)

Ugh, this happened to me a week ago, Time to go make this complicated password even more complicated

I love, LOVE how Sony doesn't offer 2 step authentication in 2016. They are literally the worst. I use nothing but prepaid cards on PSN, and constantly make the password as complicated as possible with LastPass.

DCX

DCX
Sent Ez a message on psn. Can someone send him one on Steam for me please? Looking for a time frame for our game.

DCX

I totally forgot there was that side chat happening, Eznark sent me some snarky shit yesterday as well but his privileged ass needs to simply STFU

Did anyone else pre-load the Show?

My store page does not show a download option. Only a pre-order again

Went to visit OP sports and this is the first post I see

Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A Thread
Why does the Yankees first base coach have high socks? The third base coach has the correct pants, but for some reason the first base coach has high socks. Will they fix that in a patch?

LukeSmith

Did anyone else pre-load the Show?

My store page does not show a download option. Only a pre-order again

Went to visit OP sports and this is the first post I see

A guy I follow on twitter put some gifs up from that game.

It looks visually way more impressive than I would've thought. (I haven't played a baseball game in ages so I have no idea where the tech is at)

Also: Somnia up 10-7 on FMT in the 2nd quarter

A guy I follow on twitter put some gifs up from that game.

It looks visually way more impressive than I would've thought. (I haven't played a baseball game in ages so I have no idea where the tech is at)

Also: Somnia up 10-7 on FMT in the 2nd quarter

You able to share?

Game's always looked good ; my issues with it mainly are whether or not online leagues have some fatal bug. FFS we didn't even finish the world series last year because we got so sick of 1) having to make a new league just to make it happen 2) we would finish games, get to the menu, then find out it didn't record

So I have no expectations on that front, but diamond dynasty does work and you can now play friends so that's mostly what this is for

LukeSmith

You able to share?

Game's always looked good ; my issues with it mainly are whether or not online leagues have some fatal bug. FFS we didn't even finish the world series last year because we got so sick of 1) having to make a new league just to make it happen 2) we would finish games, get to the menu, then find out it didn't record

So I have no expectations on that front, but diamond dynasty does work and you can now play friends so that's mostly what this is for

https://twitter.com/pastapadre

it was the gif of king felix throwing a strikeout that made me go "wow baseball games have come a long way"

LukeSmith

My beef with show has been my perception (whether it's reality or not) that it's just not as robust as Madden Online Franchise. (Same with 2k hoops online last time I tried to play).

Maybe those sports have: too many games in a season, no reliable way to advance (football is simple because it's week over week), but that seems like exactly how NBA/MLB online franchises should work.

Here are your games for the week, play all of them before the advance or whatnot.

Maybe someday I'll have to work on a sports game

My beef with show has been my perception (whether it's reality or not) that it's just not as robust as Madden Online Franchise. (Same with 2k hoops online last time I tried to play).

Maybe those sports have: too many games in a season, no reliable way to advance (football is simple because it's week over week), but that seems like exactly how NBA/MLB online franchises should work.

Here are your games for the week, play all of them before the advance or whatnot.

Maybe someday I'll have to work on a sports game

Actually, the MLB online leagues are freaking awesome. In some ways it's better than Madden; where Madden has it is in the scouting and the off-season. But MLB is infinitely better than Madden when it comes to flexibility. You can have different schedule types (Series, round robin), and you can have varying sizes of divisions/leagues, and to top it off you can switch users to other teams so easily if you need a sub, unlike Madden where I had to hack Rinse's account to get in.

But they don't have the minor league stuff down real well yet and I don't blame them, I don't think there's enough people who would care about that stuff.

Bought it on disc per usual. Hard time buying annual sports games digitally still.

I thought about the other day taking advantage more of the amazon prime stuff, but to this day I am still whooping Crimson's ass in MLB 15 and I'm still really involved in 2k and NHL

For me it's not about how much I can resell it for, it's mostly that I'm lazy as fuck to keep changing discs and that I do play it deep into the cycle

Somnia

GG FMT

Sucks going 2-14 on the season, but I felt I really stepped it up the last 3 games.

On to the 3rd overall pick (or there abouts)

That botched punt/fumble cost me the game, well not just that, but that sucked.

i got karma'd later with that bogus PI though!

on the punt fumble, i was having a terrible time angling the ball out of bounds so i thought i'd kick it really high and cause you to fair catch, which i did, but im not sure why your guy let it bounce off his facemask

Somnia

i got karma'd later with that bogus PI though!

on the punt fumble, i was having a terrible time angling the ball out of bounds so i thought i'd kick it really high and cause you to fair catch, which i did, but im not sure why your guy let it bounce off his facemask

I figured you just fucked up the power meter to be honest lol I have no idea what the fuck my guy was doing.

No idea how you got a PI though, but I went with it :)

I figured you just fucked up the power meter to be honest lol I have no idea what the fuck my guy was doing.

No idea how you got a PI though, but I went with it :)

i mean i DID bump your guy but he kind of ran into me where i was in my zone, then the flag was out after the int :(

they never call that shit!

Nightz

Just got home from Batman vs. Superman. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it wasn't good either. I probably could have slept through the first half of the movie (almost did) and not missed a thing.

Top Bottom