• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I'm pretty sure my old copy of megaman x is up in my mom's attic, unless she sold it in a garage sale or some shit. I should try to find it next time I'm over there

brentech

Made the RMA request on my video card, but decided to try one last thing yesterday (i have a month to send it in - one last software related hope), and now I can't get the PC to crash. Fixed? I dunno. Ran 3DMark to see if that would crash it, nope.

but hey, 97th percentile!

eqV9miP.png

brentech

Decided to create a new character to see how different deprived and knight are.
Tutorial boss went 100% as planned on the second attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvPjMX7W95I

Nothing about that fight went right. I rushed in for my souls I lost on my first attempt and ate it. Then continued to maneuver into every single one of his strikes.

I have a repair scheduled for next week cause they said the box is broken and they have to replace it in order to fix my service. I get home from the bar since I cant watch the Wings lose at home and I find out the modem is now miraculously working.

The world of telecom makes no sense

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
aw shit I missed whatever Kobe did. I was meaning to watch the beginning and end of the game. anywhere online yet fellas?

tbh, i didn't like Kobe much especially in the Shaq dynasty years but the dude is one of the GOAT's and the game of basketball is worse without him.

aw shit I missed whatever Kobe did. I was meaning to watch the beginning and end of the game. anywhere online yet fellas?

tbh, i didn't like Kobe much especially in the Shaq dynasty years but the dude is one of the GOAT's and the game of basketball is worse without him.

He just dropped 60.

Just saw a list of Kobe's career highs against each team in the league (He just beat his Utah Jazz high by 9 points). There isn't a team in the league he hasn't dropped at least 40 on. Insane.

LOS ANGELES—Amid a massive outpouring of acclaim from fans, fellow athletes, and media members ahead of his retirement, players on the Los Angeles Lakers admitted to reporters Thursday that they are kind of curious what it must be like to be inspired by Kobe Bryant. “I keep hearing all these players on other teams and athletes from other sports talk about how much they were motivated by Kobe’s work ethic and competitive drive, so I can’t help but wonder what that would feel like,” said Lakers power forward Brandon Bass, adding that he has trouble even imagining Bryant as someone who he looks up to and tries to replicate. “I mean, Kobe is clearly helping people push themselves to be better and strive to achieve great things—it’s just kind of hard to wrap my head around that one.” Many Lakers players noted, however, that they “totally understand” the deluge of hatred aimed at Bryant from opposing fans throughout his 20-year career.

Lakers Players Curious What It Must Be Like To Be Inspired By Kobe Bryant

He had the most Kobe possible final game. Took a bunch of shots and even hit a few.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
He just dropped 60.

Just saw a list of Kobe's career highs against each team in the league (He just beat his Utah Jazz high by 9 points). There isn't a team in the league he hasn't dropped at least 40 on. Insane.

yea i just read that in the other thread. like i said there i hope there is an 'instant classic' replay of the game. i need to watch it. i haven't really followed the nba much over the past several years. seems like the only guy left from when i watched a lot is Timmy.

Top Bottom