• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

Twitch chat -> Az

Bjpszxj.gif

GG Az. QB sneak on 4th and 1, way to ruin an epic game! Kept getting burnt with Grimes. Even tho he did end up with a pick, FR, and TD. Didn't learn from Benjamins speed tho. Cant believe that 2 pt conversion...... And one of those picks was a strip, couldn't believe that.

Tannehill: 106.6, 20/31, 338 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INTs
Miller: 14 carries, 44 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 3 rec, 62 yds, 1 TD
Cameron: 7 rec, 173 yds, 2 TDs
Jenkins: 4 Tkls, 1 FF, 1 FR

Newton: 140.2, 370 yds, 3 TDs, 1 INT // 2 rushes, 5 yds, 1 TD
Nelson: 13 carries, 77 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 7 rec, 68 yds
Benjamin: 8 rec, 224 yds, 3 TDs
Norman: 7 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I sent the invite AT. Twitch says I need to go to their website to reset my password but I can't be bothered so no stream

So I noticed Jones got hurt in that sim versus DM, just went to the injury report, which was EMPTY.

FS Reshad Jones - 5 weeks
C Mike Pouncey - 3 weeks
RT LaAdrian Waddle - 2 weeks
OLB Shawn Johns - 4 weeks

All from that sim. I think I've locked up the number one overall pick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bros I am getting a new car and am considering a 2012 Acura TL. Does anyone have experience with them? I dont really care about anything other than getting from point A to point B but reliability, navi/bluetooth, and AWD are musts for me.

I am also considering a used F-150 or an older Grand Cherokee to be honest, I literally either want a nice car or a utility truck.

brentech

Check out GMC Sierras / Canyons before buying an F150. And Cherokees don't have the greatest reputations when it comes to reliability.
Jeep as a brand has been consistent in one thing. Having the lowest rated lineup in consumer reports year over year.
I don't take that as gospel, but they are on the 'really poor' side of the spectrum.

Owned A GMC Sierra my whole driving life, have never had a problem. While my dad gets ford after ford and the interior door panels don't even last a year.

EZ are you getting your game in with DM tonight?

Just wondering if we're gonna vance so I can either go to bed or stay up waiting for the last games to finish

Somnia

GG Trasher, complete opposite of our first game.

I really feel like my QB has regressed not progressed. He is missing wide open WR's left and right and then my WR's are dropping everything thrown to them it feels like. That fumble in the end zone told me how this game was going to go for me lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
you have had one of the roughest schedules in the league so far. i'm sorry brother :(

Yea, I'm also just bad at the game. That compounded with the terrible titans is pretty rough. My oline can't give me more than about 3 seconds of protection. My WR have a phobia of catching footballs. On the good side mariota is generally accurate and I like my RB.

Defensively its impossible for me to get any pressure. I have an awful time trying to manually cover people and my #2 CB gets burned all the time.

And now we get to special teams. I can't for the life of me get the timing down for kicks. I can't make a fg beyond about 35 yards and almost all of my punts go about 40.

It's just the perfect storm of awful and I take full responsibility for my suckage but I'm not getting bailed out any with my team.

Ah well enjoy the easy wins fellas. Gg AT

LukeSmith

Yea, I'm also just bad at the game. That compounded with the terrible titans is pretty rough. My oline can't give me more than about 3 seconds of protection. My WR have a phobia of catching footballs. On the good side mariota is generally accurate and I like my RB.

Defensively its impossible for me to get any pressure. I have an awful time trying to manually cover people and my #2 CB gets burned all the time.

And now we get to special teams. I can't for the life of me get the timing down for kicks. I can't make a fg beyond about 35 yards and almost all of my punts go about 40.

It's just the perfect storm of awful and I take full responsibility for my suckage but I'm not getting bailed out any with my team.

the kicking took me two seasons to get used to. PATs were missed, FGs were shanked, kickoffs were penalized

DJ Bowser

I still have kicking issues. It seems tough to get pressure without blitzing most of the time.

There are some really good CBs in every draft it seems. You'll have an early pick so you may be able to get some value trading it (though I rarely see people trading early picks) and that can at least shore up the #2 CB dilemma.

Trasher

GG Trasher, complete opposite of our first game.

I really feel like my QB has regressed not progressed. He is missing wide open WR's left and right and then my WR's are dropping everything thrown to them it feels like. That fumble in the end zone told me how this game was going to go for me lol

GG Somnia. The game clearly wanted me to win that one. That fumble on the goal line LOL. Pretty sure our teams swapped jerseys before this one.

DJ Bowser

Where be the vance?

I was going to play Lil Boss before cooking and eating these crab cakes but I grow hungrier by the minute!

(Which bodes poorly given that I have to drink wine during every Madden game)

Top Bottom