• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

GG FMT, nothing I called on defense worked that game. You scored on every possession but 1.

gg brah. i dont know what it was but kap/sanders were on fire. everything i threw worked except for the pick! also the wind was so bad i punted from the 32 for an 11 yard net punt. the two plays that decided the game were 1) you held up just a bit with marshawn on that screen before the half. if you didn't thats a td and 2) dick S didn't get that pick 6 and instead it turnred into a first down to vincent jackson. those 2 plays go the other way and i would have lost

also again i say im not sure how it happened but knile davis is pretty overrated in this game...

gg brah. i dont know what it was but kap/sanders were on fire. everything i threw worked except for the pick! also the wind was so bad i punted from the 32 for an 11 yard net punt. the two plays that decided the game were 1) you held up just a bit with marshawn on that screen before the half. if you didn't thats a td and 2) dick S didn't get that pick 6 and instead it turnred into a first down to vincent jackson. those 2 plays go the other way and i would have lost

also again i say im not sure how it happened but knile davis is pretty overrated in this game...

Yeah I thought Marshawn was stumbling so I pressed down to recover but since the prompt wasn't showing he did a stutter step instead. He's so slow he probably would've been caught.

The Avril pick came on one of the few zone blitzes where he didn't get suctioned into a defensive lineman. Annoying that he had a pick and Sherman looked lost in coverage.

I felt like I was calling stuff to stop corner and post routes and it didn't matter. Where Wussle was sailing them Kaep was throwing dimes.

The road to 8-8 begins.

Yeah I thought Marshawn was stumbling so I pressed down to recover but since the prompt wasn't showing he did a stutter step instead. He's so slow he probably would've been caught.

The Avril pick came on one of the few zone blitzes where he didn't get suctioned into a defensive lineman. Annoying that he had a pick and Sherman looked lost in coverage.

I felt like I was calling stuff to stop corner and post routes and it didn't matter. Where Wussle was sailing them Kaep was throwing dimes.

The road to 8-8 begins.

kap was definitely on fire in that game. didn't really have any bad throws (the int was a stupid decision by me right into coverage.... i already decided before the snap where i was going to go)

also idk about the roughing the kicker. i should probably turn that off.

AND I SHOULD TURN OFF DEFENSIVE HOLDING!

Oh yeah! Defensive holding. When Cary Williams got called for it I was hoping the flag was gonna be on your Oline for blatantly holding my nose tackle. Of course that never gets called.

Oh yeah! Defensive holding. When Cary Williams got called for it I was hoping the flag was gonna be on your Oline for blatantly holding my nose tackle. Of course that never gets called.

because offensive holding has been turned off for the past 2 seasons. it's not actually when your guys get held (on either side) its when the game decides to randomly display an animation that dictates a flag comes out

You don't get called for it once your guys have the discipline perk.

Please invest your points thanks

hopefully i can make the probowl and win defensive player of the year so i have enough XP to purchase that package

still salty about that DCX game huh

yes

because offensive holding has been turned off for the past 2 seasons. it's not actually when your guys get held (on either side) its when the game decides to randomly display an animation that dictates a flag comes out

hopefully i can make the probowl and win defensive player of the year so i have enough XP to purchase that package

yes

Yeah I know it is turned off, but I was still hoping beyond hope. When all the chips are down you gotta have faith!

Alas god hates Seattle.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I feel like I was just robbed. I logged into Leaguedaddy to check the scores from last night after I fell asleep and see the delicious Bears/Cowboys score. Quickly came on to GAF to enjoy some tears and salt and salty tears from Boss and Bowser.... NOTHING!
Check out GMC Sierras / Canyons before buying an F150. And Cherokees don't have the greatest reputations when it comes to reliability.

....yeah I am definitely not doing a GMC.

I feel like I was just robbed. I logged into Leaguedaddy to check the scores from last night after I fell asleep and see the delicious Bears/Cowboys score. Quickly came on to GAF to enjoy some tears and salt and salty tears from Boss and Bowser.... NOTHING!

....yeah I am definitely not doing a GMC.

All the salt happened live in the stream

Somnia

AT I might not be able to play tonight, looks like the last of my pc parts should get here today so I'll be busy with that tonight.

I'll be free tomorrow after 2PM CST though, let me know what works for you.

BigAT

AT I might not be able to play tonight, looks like the last of my pc parts should get here today so I'll be busy with that tonight.

I'll be free tomorrow after 2PM CST though, let me know what works for you.

That's fine, probably just going to be snowed in tomorrow.

(RIP Nightz)

Somnia

I'm hoping I can bounce back soon otherwise tank mode is officially on for the Packers, but with a game against AT coming up it's not looking likely!

My offense started slow, then I had 3 really good games and felt like things were moving and now they feel like they're regressing. Silva my QB had multiple WR's and my TE wide open in last nights game against Trasher and he overthrew them every single time which wasn't happening a few games ago. This in turn is hurting my run game as my passing game has disappeared.

My defense on the other hand is still doing ok against the run, but theyre on the field so much lately it makes them fall apart.

Top Bottom