• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

can we play doter??????????????
rage.gif

DJ Bowser

Because it's a new position for me, only my salary is able to be counted but my salary is around 50% (or less) of my earnings.

Apparently no lender will count my commissions until I have been in the position for 1-2 years, even though I have files breaking down the sales figures and commissions of the person who was in the position before me- and reports that display the rate of growth.

But, that's all irrelevant and I'm stuck only with FHA approval. Can't seem to find anything in an FHA area I actually want to live. Looks like I'm renting for at least another year. I hate renting; it's a waste.

brentech

Hey, I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight with any certainty. My wife has had a fairly easy go of the morning sickness up till today. She's really struggling. Since this is her weekend to work, normally she works a short 5-10 on Friday, 9-8sat, 9-6sun. She had her partner cover her shift tonight, so I'll have to play it by ear. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day and we can just play sometime then, if not tonight.

Smokey

Hey, I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight with any certainty. My wife has had a fairly easy go of the morning sickness up till today. She's really struggling. Since this is her weekend to work, normally she works a short 5-10 on Friday, 9-8sat, 9-6sun. She had her partner cover her shift tonight, so I'll have to play it by ear. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day and we can just play sometime then, if not tonight.

No problem, just let me know. Hopefully it passes for your wife. My wife only caught it a couple of times and it was in the first trimester. Nothing since.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 1m1 minute ago
Assistant Ty Lue has agreed to a multi-year deal as new Cavaliers head coach, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

lol

Steph Curry just cost a man his job.

When was the last time a professional sports team fired their head coach midseason while having a .732 winning percentage?

Probably never.

Tom Haberstroh
@tomhaberstroh

Tyronn Lue will be LeBron's 5th CLE head coach in 8.5 seasons with the team, so I'm sure that long-term contract totally feels rock-solid.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
People (deservedly) shitting all over Brian Windhorst on Twitter for his awful tweet is the best.

https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN/status/690641896650113024

Brian WindhorstVerified ‏@WindhorstESPN
LeBron James was informed of the decision to fire David Blatt today, he was not consulted on decision sources said

I saw espn using that tweet as a source and just laughed.

Lebrons bitch reports favorably about lebron. News at 11.

brentech

My Surface arrived yesterday and the keyboard/cover today. Going to have to get used to the small keyboard, been a while since I typed on something that small. Other than that, it seems great.

Smokey

Averaged 103 fps during the R6 benchmark, Ultra.

Looks better
Feels better
Controls better
Is better

first few situations ezpz

feels2good

Top Bottom