• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

As much as I hate you, Luke, that is a beautiful post.

But also, screw you. I will beat CB when we play next and claim the division FINALLY.

America's team going all the way!
to the conference championship game.

DJ Bowser

hoping to be Indy in this league is like hoping to be the Eagles or the Niners.

AKA: Enjoy offline franchise mode.
Your disappearance brought me into the league.

I'd hoped you'd remain missing another year.

Really, I'm a Dolphins fan which doesn't give me a much better chance.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Your disappearance brought me into the league.

I'd hoped you'd remain missing another year.

Really, I'm a Dolphins fan which doesn't give me a much better chance.
I can't play tonight, what time do you get home tomorrow? I would like for your offense to be on the biggest stage, The MaddenGAF Friday Night Lights game of the week.

DCX

DCX
Great job Luke with that awesome post! That might actually motivate me to bring back DCX's Mock Draft!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Heck of a post Luke.

I am tired of being a bottom dwelling team. The ingredients are there for a winner but my main problem is the fucking turnovers. Most of it is me, but I have to eliminate the bogus issues with bad QB throws. Problem is that this QB class fucking SUCKS compared to last time, so it may not even be the best pick in the first round since I do have a ton of needs elsewhere.

Whatever, I am mostly home with these crutches and while I am working on other stuff I will focus on working on my Madden game ;_;

LJ11

That's a good post by Luke, I honestly never look at the standings, don't need to know, just get Ws, but now I know.

BigAT

Got my division code this morning. Had to make room on the hard drive so this is literally replacing destiny.

This is how you're gonna do Luke after his great post?

Waiting for the Kotaku story that Destiny 2 got delayed because Bungie employees are spending their time analyzing the minutiae of digital football leagues instead of working on the game.

TheCrow

After playing arma for the past few days I doutbt I'll stick with my division preorder. Getting loot in arma is so damn satisfying. Found a AKM in a fire station but no bullets so I stuck with my trusty enfield mkIV. Then got into a shoot out at the supermarket. Guy got the jump on me as I was looting but he missed. Took him out with one shot of the enfield but it was so damn loud that I got the attention of every zombie in town. Had to bail across some fields and I was scared that someone was going to shoot me. Probably going to make a run to the military base and see what I can find. Never been this far south.

eznark

Banned
So I just looked at the email from amazon. Apparently the code they sent is a code to register on ubisoft's website to get another code that I can then use to download the beta? The fuck? Also the instructions they sent don't work. Looks like Ubi's site is getting hammered.

So I just looked at the email from amazon. Apparently the code they sent is a code to register on ubisoft's website to get another code that I can then use to download the beta? The fuck? Also the instructions they sent don't work. Looks like Ubi's site is getting hammered.

Yeah you register your Amazon code on the division beta site and then they send you a code for pan.

BigAT

Correct. It's a backwards process, probably in place to force you to register/use a UPlay account. The Amazon instructions worked fine for me yesterday though.

eznark

Banned
Correct. It's a backwards process, probably in place to force you to register/use a UPlay account. The Amazon instructions worked fine for me yesterday though.

Site is getting hammered right now. Taking forever to load. Probably not worth the hassle. I'll trust you guys to tell me if it's good or not!

Headed to the tree house area, heard this part is a bitch

Also ubi closed the beta for a bunch of countries due to "unprecedented demand"

eznark

Banned
Oh man, the tree house is fucking awesome. I kind of think from this point forward any non-tetris puzzle is going to feel like a vacation.

Top Bottom