• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I can see when awareness matters for offensive linemen and halfbacks blocking

maybe some really open field situation stuff, but that shit doesn't come into play much

K gimme 5-10
towelie-intervention-stonerdays.jpg

brentech

just had an AM tell me that he didn't think he should need a bkb against 3 heroes with stuns because he has high magic resist....of course it was a ranked game.

just had an AM tell me that he didn't think he should need a bkb against 3 heroes with stuns because he has high magic resist....of course it was a ranked game.
This is why i had to quit dota people take everything too serious about builds, too much raging and whining every god damn game

brentech

This is why i had to quit dota people take everything too serious about builds, too much raging and whining every god damn game

The guy actually asked, "should I get a bkb or a heart". Then preceded to make his own decision with the above statement. One way or another, this has less to do with a build and more to do with a necessity.

GG Rinse, probably one of the worst user games I've ever played. Tanne was aweful tho, threw what minuscule game I had out of whack. That -20 yd rush with Miller summed up my play that game. Was nice to have Sean Johns back, my D played great, just couldn't keeper off the field. My OLine and QB are so bad :(

Tannehill: 4.4, 6/17, 24 yds, 0 TD, 2 INTs
Thomas: 65.7, 6/9, 103 yds, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Miller: 15 carries, 14 yds // 3 rec, 57 yds
Cameron: 6 rec, 60 yds
Delmas: 5 Tkls, 2 INTs

Manuel: 89.8, 12/23, 244 yds, 3 TDs, 3 INTs
McCoy: 25 carries, 75 yds
Woods: 4 rec, 98 yds, 1 TD
Williams: 2 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

rinse82

GG Drizz, your D was pretty stubborn, was able to break open a few plays to put some points on the board.

My D's been rolling lately

Yup, great defensive battle. My O just never showed up at all. The Tanne benching for Thomas to come in, drive down the field, and then Tanne appears for one play for some reason and throws a pick... That was hilarious. Your safety was jumping that route before the snap started, couldn't believe how he was able to get there in stride.

brentech

Cola, when are you around normally? Going to a hockey game Saturday afternoon. I'm around during the day and possibly the evening tomorrow.
GG Bowser. Going to be salty forever following that game.

Brent how do I make a gif of a stream

twitch: gifcam
youtube: makegif video capture (high quality, only works on html5 video)

edit: "Eznark has invited you to a low priority party" - lol

Hey, dota friends, sorry about leaving. Kid woke up crying hysterically. It took forever to get him calmed down and back to sleep. I'd tell you that you can report me, but I'm confident you all already did.

Colasante

Cola, when are you around normally? Going to a hockey game Saturday afternoon. I'm around during the day and possibly the evening tomorrow.

twitch: gifcam
youtube: makegif video capture (high quality, only works on html5 video)

edit: "Eznark has invited you to a low priority party" - lol

I'll be busy all of Saturday, but tomorrow I could play in the morning or at night.

DJ Bowser

Yeah, if you only hot route on passes it becomes really obvious that you're passing.

In that case do one and snap the ball. Making your opponent endure 3-4 separate "hot routes" that are almost all dummy calls is pretty annoying. But whatevs... Glad to see Welli fully embracing Team FYIDM.

The ranks grow stronger by the day.

TheCrow

Manged to get the the smallish airfield and came across a hunter with a M16. Luckily since hunters spawn with a hatchet I had a chance to take him out. It was a bit of a clusterfuck.

SmartWigglyKid.gif

Soon after a level 3 ranger came in asking if I was friendly. Unfortunately for him hunters and rangers don't get along. Though I do want to start teaming with rangers/outlaws so I might start doing that after I die.

KeyAdorableAmericanindianhorse.gif

Game is damn good!

Top Bottom