• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

I used it once against blue because he used it against me

but you can't say anything is unacceptable about run calls when you have Bell!

You can't say anything about Bell when you have

*scans Jacksonville roster*

...Brandon Linder? I guess.

Greg

I used to chew clock when I was trying to be nice and run the clock, but then you don't have time to make pass adjustments and people are dicks and just tee off with guess run so they can get possession and garbage time stats

fuck that

eznark

Banned
I used to chew clock when I was trying to be nice and run the clock, but then you don't have time to make pass adjustments and people are dicks and just tee off with guess run so they can get possession and garbage time stats

fuck that

Sorry chew clock doesn't give time for you to abuse hot route cheese

Greg

Sorry chew clock doesn't give time for you to abuse hot route cheese
if by hot route cheese you mean adjusting based on the look of the defense the same way defensive assignments are adjusted!

I'm just saying if I'm handing away a possession with chew clock and runs to save us both time, then don't go calling time outs and no huddle verts for the rest of the game

edit: this has happened multiple times to me - that's why I'm saying it

I'm the king of chew clock when I'm on the wrong end of a beating... Smokey and Soka can vouch for that

eznark

Banned
images

eznark

Banned
welp just spent all day solving the town. good lord I'm glad I am going to go drink all night now.

I think I'm ready to go to the mountain? No idea if I should find more of the sparkly things though.

I only need two trophies for the platinum. I assume one is for beating the game. Does anyone know if the last one is missable? No way in fuck am I playing through this again.
Somnia Out

Somnia

GG DCX, turnovers got me otherwise it was pretty competitive I thought.

That first pick my finger accidently hit O, hence the stupid lob pass to the guy so close lol.

DCX

DCX
It was a very tight game! I felt like I had to work for every yard! You started picking apart my zone and got unlucky on a couple of bad throws/reads and i should have taken the FG before the half...got cocky and it almost bit me in the ass!

Matt Ryan got hurt for a play or two and Mallet threw an interception lol Glad it was just a muscle cramp lol

Good luck the rest of the way Som!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuck I looked at the stats from last night and they pissed me off even more.

Cowboys - 311 Offensive yards gained
Giants - 379 Offensive yards gained

Rodgers - 280 yards, 18/30 Comps/Attempts
Nassib - 254 yards, 19/29 Comps/Attempts

Cowboys - 31 rushing yards on 8 attempts
Giants - 153 rushing yards on 29 attempts

Cowboys - 12 First downs
Giants - 22 First downs

Cowboys - 1/5 3rd down conversions
Giants - 9/12 3rd down conversions

Cowboys - 9:05 Time of Possession
Giants - 18:55 Time of Possession

Cowboys - 1 W
Giants - 1L

Emoticon_cry.gif

Goddamn I am salty.

DCX

DCX

Cowboys - 12 First downs
Giants - 22 First downs

Cowboys - 1 W
Giants - 1L

Emoticon_cry.gif

Goddamn I am salty.
ugh, that's brutal bro!

DCX

Cowboys - 12 First downs
Giants - 22 First downs

Cowboys - 1 W
Giants - 1L

Emoticon_cry.gif

Goddamn I am salty.

speaking of, i usually rewatch some plays from my losses and the 2 plays that turned the game against cb were early in the game i missed what would have likely been a TD to torrey smith on a corner route (threw an int short instead) and then late in the 3rd missed vd by about an inch which would have been a first down and a lot more, plus run clock.

although cb missed a lot of plays too because i had 8 sacks (which is out of the ordinary). i'm still pissed at myself that i didn't put ngata in. i dont know how i forgot to do that, i do that every game for nickle/dime and the middle of my D just got gashed in the 2nd half and i didn't even think about that. so stupid

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's going to be so much pressure to likely have the 1st pick in the draft. I have so many needs that I'm unsure where to start. I just got a bunch of people scouted and found so diamonds in the rough I think.

brentech

It's going to be so much pressure to likely have the 1st pick in the draft. I have so many needs that I'm unsure where to start. I just got a bunch of people scouted and found so diamonds in the rough I think.

I hear you brother. I have to hope to solve at least one position outside of the draft.

Top Bottom