• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wow Nightz, that was the worst lag I've seen in awhile. I'm in alaska so my connection isn't exactly top notch, but I never have issues like this! Hopefully it's better tommorrow. I'm not even sure what other router settings I could change

DCX

DCX
Fake punt I would have done against anyone. The rest was just for you. (and that FB dive was on 2nd and 2 from my own 25, it was clearly an eye poke!)

I always brought at least 3 though, except the very last play when I dropped 11.

Kind of destroyed your game when Ryan was totally unable to hit the corner on the Bucs Sail, which made playing defense a lot easier. I basically just left it open all game.
Yea he couldn't hit it worth a damn. I adjusted to late but I figured my D would get me the ball quicker. Long drives killed me. Good game

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
gg Brent. I don't know if I'll ever be good at madden and that frustrates the hell out of me. It's not for lack of trying I spent a lot of time with the titans in practice the past 2 weeks. Good luck the rest of the way.

Smokey

GG LJ

Season pretty much over for me. In the midst of a slide that I knew was gonna happen, and Landrum is shook these last few games on his throws.

LJ11

I say it every week, but man, another tight fucking game. Caught a huge break with the dropped pick, I mashed X, Foles lobbed, no way I want the lob. Bail out city.

Thought I got screwed on that spot late in the 4th, that was a first! Went for it and was able to hold you to a FG. It's hard to run anything but a toss on those all out blitzes on 4th and very short, handoffs are just too long.

Great game though, I lost my only other WR threat, going to be tough with this cast.

Edit: Huge overthrow too on that 3rd down, another bail out for me. But I had a similar throw early in the first half. Make the right read, feet set, but the CPU dice rolls you to hell, that's hard to swallow.

Smokey

I say it every week, but man, another tight fucking game. Caught a huge break with the dropped pick, I mashed X, Foles lobbed, no way I want the lob. Bail out city.

Thought I got screwed on that spot late in the 4th, that was a first! Went for it and was able to hold you to a FG. It's hard to run anything but a toss on those all out blitzes on 4th and very short, handoffs are just too long.

Great game though, I lost my only other WR threat, going to be tough with this cast.

Edit: Huge overthrow too on that 3rd down, another bail out for me. But I had a similar throw early in the first half. Make the right read, feet set, but the CPU dice rolls you to hell, that's hard to swallow.

I thought that was a 1st too tbh. Landrum has 90 SAC, 91 MAC, and 83 DAC. He should not be missing some of the throws he's missing. He threw complete ducks against the Seahawks too. His confidence is at 95. RNG is failing me hard right about now. Took a chance 1v1 with Hopkins -- 94 CTCH and 98 CTCH in Traffic on the last throw and failed. Tough game.

LJ11

I thought that was a 1st too tbh. Landrum has 90 SAC, 91 MAC, and 83 DAC. He should not be missing some of the throws he's missing. He threw complete ducks against the Seahawks too. His confidence is at 95. RNG is failing me hard right about now. Took a chance 1v1 with Hopkins -- 94 CTCH and 98 CTCH in Traffic on the last throw and failed. Tough game.

You were really dinking and dunking all game, I was shocked you took it deep.

There's nothing you can do about some of these throws, it's just the game deciding when and where. You were smart to go heavy run in the second half, really shortened up the game. Your special team blockers are on unreal too, they were all over my coverage teams, no one could shed a block for shit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Epic games last night. At one point there were 6 games going on at one time. Quadbox multitwitch +1, and Brent's youtube stream.

Very glad the PS4 has this functionality - this is what we all wanted back in the days of sitting on Xbox Live watching the score changes.

eznark

Banned
Epic games last night. At one point there were 6 games going on at one time. Quadbox multitwitch +1, and Brent's youtube stream.

Very glad the PS4 has this functionality - this is what we all wanted back in the days of sitting on Xbox Live watching the score changes.

Yeah, it's like the one thing from the console launches that lived up to the hype. It's incredible.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah, it's like the one thing from the console launches that lived up to the hype. It's incredible.
Multi-million dollar businesses have come out of it, which IMO is the most insane part. Twitch makes a killing but then it also created the ability for streamers to make tons of money too. Example: https://i.imgur.com/OLyQNpk.png

Now we just need announcing duos to call the games.

Can't wait for Joe Buck to do eSports in the not too distant future.

Nightz

Wow Nightz, that was the worst lag I've seen in awhile. I'm in alaska so my connection isn't exactly top notch, but I never have issues like this! Hopefully it's better tommorrow. I'm not even sure what other router settings I could change
I'm working from home today so we can try during the day if you're available.

BigAT

The craziest shit to me is always the streamers that have a "Hall of Fame" for donations and there are some people sitting there with 5 figures donated. I feel like there has got to be some interesting/depressing stories behind those people that could be fascinating.

PAGING BREAD

he's gotta have at least 10 or 11 cents by now!

Please, my stream pulls bigger numbers than BreadStrim. Bread is just a glorified camgirl.

eznark

Banned
The craziest shit to me is always the streamers that have a "Hall of Fame" for donations and there are some people sitting there with 5 figures donated. I feel like there has got to be some interesting/depressing stories behind those people that could be fascinating.

Please, my stream pulls bigger numbers than BreadStrim. Bread is just a glorified camgirl.

Pretty pissed that your $8500 to that tits mcgee didn't get you a plaque, aren't you?

Greg

that's like the workers that stuff the tip jar with big bills

it's about quality, AT! QUALITY!

BigAT

Pretty pissed that your $8500 to that tits mcgee didn't get you a plaque, aren't you?

I was happy enough with the Private Snapchat.

Somnia

I don't think there are any dich console streamers though. The consoles have little to do with the rise of streamers.

Golithan and Broman are very much rich console streamers, granted they pretty much only stream Destiny and are by far the largest Destiny streamers, but they do stream console game!

Awwwww yessssss

They finally have new skins that you can get with renown that look half decent and not like ass!

But I just dropped 10K on skins for the new guns...now I know what I can spend the rest of my renown on!

I'm not totally sure kapkan cheese has been fixed. I think I saw the thing against the door but not the laser

Top Bottom